Scorpio leak is real

Native 4k gaming at 60fps for $299.

Xbox won.

Holy Fuck Sony BTFO. How can small dick nips even compete

What the fuck are you even supposed to play on it?

Ummm no sweetie, PCbro here and it will be $800 MINIMUM (+$60 online fee).

True 4k gaming PCs cost tonnes, it's just like when the ps4/xbone were going to ouperform high end PCs and got beat by a 750 ti (a piece of shit)

I can't wait to play such great exclusives as Quantum Break and Re:Core

The exact same games as on the ps4 (obviously, you already knew this)

Oh, I can play Bloodborne and Breath of the Wild on it?

Then why would you get a Scorpio? PS4 has all the multiplats PLUS a bunch of good exclusives. It might be more powerful than the Pro but you're trading moderately better performance for a stunted library and that just doesn't make sense. Also people have PS4s now, saying "you can play the same games as what you have" doesn't exactly fill people with the excitement to switch over.

Not enough to matter when everything is multiplat

>Then why would you get a Scorpio?
Because almost every game in existence IS multiplat.

because you have a life and family and friends, so need a 4k blu ray player for movie nights?

Upscale 4k. Besides 8k is already coming out

amazing!!! What exclusives did they announce? I can't wait to play them.

Aright you ruined it, you had some good bait going but then you go and ruin it by being too stupid. Try harder next time.

This guy actually had a good point if you were going down the multiplat casual logic, you didn't need to try so hard that you shit your pants like a retard.

Lmao, fuck off with your faggot terms. Speak/type like a fucking man, you absolute cuck.

Normie here. I have zero interest in owning a desktop PC so the Scorpio is appealing to me for multiplats.

>Xbox won.
Hahaha seriously. This will never not make me laugh.

I can't wait for sweetie to be filtered

fuck off without specs, remember how PS4 Pro has 4k gaming?

Well it'd either be between the Scorpio or the Pro, and then it's a matter of which one is cheaper and/or if people who care enough already have a Pro and if they feel like switching.

Look at the most played, best sellers, most streamed etc and they're all multiplats on both.

Google twitch
(ignore the PC exclusives obviously)

or see
It's really only weebshit on the ps4

yall have fun with your new 6 month release cycle on console upgrades you fucking idiots. give into the jewish overlords. not like they need all the shekels or anything

Console don't put to much attention of graphics and FPS for multiplats. If they did everyone would just have a PC.

I can't believe Xbox Scorpio is being announced and there is no stick.
Whoa... so this is the power of the Xbox.

I have a PS4 slim right now for the various exclusives and that's good enough for me. Otherwise I prefer the Xbox interface and controller. Sony just isn't very good at designing good UIs.

I meant console players, damnit.

When it gets good games, drops paid online, and is provably strong I'll care. We've heard these 4k 60fps memes before.

That's just it though, if they're both that similar then it will come down to the minor factors. One of the consoles is already out and casual gamers already have bought a library for it, why would they switch? Sure improved performance is nice but if you're already getting like an 8/10 technical experience, would the average person be willing to trade consoles, start over and rebuy all their multiplats to get a 8.5/10?

Yay now I can play Halo Wars 2 in 4K instead of Breath of the Wild or Nier Automata. Great Tradeoff

>instead of Breath of the Wild
Soon

>consoles JUST reaching 60fps

How do you live with yourselves

>8/10 technical experience
>30fps 720p

They'd keep both consoles, and buy their games on the new one. Not everyone would do this but quite a few people would (just like how vs opinion on the ps4 proo changed almost instantly)

>muh weebshit exclusives
Yeah, totally worth it.

60FPS was pretty standard during the 6th generation.

Its only when the 7th gen came around and developers started to obsess with grafics that sub-30FPS became the norm.

30 MINS TILL EVERYONE LAUGHS AT THE FAIL THAT IS SCORPIO

weebshit are the games worth playing tbqh

I read it was 4K 120fps for $199

Sonuggets BTFO

>weebshit are the games worth playing

>>>plebbit

8K won't be a thing for about another 10 years.

Do you even realize just how much bandwidth it takes to play in 4K? Now imagine doubling that.

Not until the internet service providers give us more breathing room will we see 8K on the market... so pretty much not any time soon.

You know that there is no way Xbox can "Win" right? Besides the price Tag being absolutly absurd for 4k gaming, Xbox has been in the shit for years now.
No Scorpio can save it

do you have single game to back that up?

PC's are dead. It's all about project scripo

>steambox with a microsoft sticker on it slowly peeling

The new call of duty.

how fucked am I as an original Xbox One owner?

>Ummm no sweetie
tumblr is that way

very
upgrade as soon as possible

Want to know why PCs run games at 60 fps?
Because they didn't invented a engine to autoscale to any PC.
As soon they come up with one, all PC games will run at 30 fps because the faggot of the art director will never, ever, EVER let you "misuse your computer and waste all that processing power on things that aren't beautiful".

Since the Dreamcast, ANY style of game can be made at 60 fps, if you're willing to sacrifice some of the visual fidelity for that.

On a scale of screwed to double screwed.

fucked but a bit more than ps4 owners since scorpio hardware shits on ps4 pro

If thats legit than the giant that is Microsoft might be taking a hit for the sloe purpose of attempting to regain power.

It was Sup Forums that came up with this cancer.

Probably very, and this is just one more reason why its fucked. Microsoft doesn't really have any marketability in gaming anymore, everyone who microsoft keeps burning with their bullshit as already fled to Sony or PC gaming. I honestly don't know why they're bothering. I know Doomsaying is usually bullshit on Sup Forums but I genuinely believe unless Microsoft pulls a miracle out of their pooinloo owned assholes their presence in the game industry is over.

You'll probably be alright. Scorpio is a glorified upscaler. You should be more concerned about the lack of games.

Put it this way.

Xbox One has 1.3 TFlops.
Playstation 4 has 1.8 TFLops.

Playstation 4 Pro has 4.1 TFlops.
Xbox Scorpio has 6 TFlops.

>4k
There's that meme again

Same as original PS4 owners when the PS4 Pro came out.
You'll both get the same game, except it will run slightly better on the Scorpio. It will have no exclusives to take advantage of it's hardware proper.

kek, if Scorpio is $399 I might get it but I'm going to be pretty pissed if my regular fat Xbone is completely useless now.

Except for the fact that Halo Wars 2 is better than both of those games and that you need two different consoles to play them?

WHERE TO WATCH

I can't wait to play automata or persona on it, it will be hi......

do it faggot

Worst meme to come from there. Maybe it's time to filter it on every other board too.

I'm not sure because I already have a desktop with a 1070, might get a PS4 Pro instead or upgrade to a new video card since everything on Scorpio will be on PC.

>he's a 1070let
lmao at this sperg

It wasn't really a meme, it was that bird who kept replying to Trumps tweets with typical ummm no sweetie youre a nazi xox

So where/when is the reveal? Is there a stream?

haha, yeah I know. That's why the whole scorpio thing for me is difficult because I could just get a 1080Ti and sell my 1070. My regular Xbone works fine for Rare Replay and Sunset Overdrive.

But where are the games?

How many more times does an Xfag need to be told there is no stream before he gets the hint?

WHERE IS THE STREAM REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Better to upgrade now before you get a 1080ti
Sell your 1080 and then buy a 1080ti, user

Yes! Except it can't play Breath of the Wild and Bloodborne.

It can play Scalebound.

this

I'm in the same fucking boat

Scorpio will be cool but rare replay won't be any better and MCC already runs at 60 fps

So unless MCC would be native 4k I don't care

>8k is already coming out
8K will never be a thing cause no body has 72" TV screens

you mean turning off bloom and motion blur?

cause that would bring games up to near 60.

I have a 72" screen. It's only 1080 though.

Is there any point for either Scorpio on 180 bwt?

How does 4K work when 99% of people will be using a 1080p screen?

He's talking about 8k gaming user, 8k native rendering will be here (albeit very expensive) in like 4 years.