>WAAHAHHHHHHHHHH THE DOC ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING INSTEAD OF DOING NOTHING
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>He can't into aesthetics

And he was right.

Supply and Demand.

What is the complaint, exactly?

>Streamlined design is bad

The smaller amount of technology the worse it is

There doesn't seem to be one. Just op being a homo as usual.

That the chip inside the dock isn't bigger

>OP was right
holy shit

it's the dock what do you want? a 4k tv?

>current year
>no hamster running on wheel
ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME

Because he was retarded and forgot to post that it costs $90

I won't defend that, but there's literally nothing wrng with the OP image itself

Nah not really, I stopped defending modern Nintendo's retardation a while ago. They're too far gone, like america's west coast. THAT kind of far gone.

This is why Sup Forums needs a containment board for Nintendownies.

>complaining about the spacious amount of room to hide your marijaunas
dood

>the dock is going to boost performance!!! It will have extra power to bump the games up to 60fps and 1080p
Why does Sup Forums pretend half of you shits didn't make this claim?

You ever seen a tablet disassembled? It's mostly a giant battery. Nintendo's PCB is pretty big for what it does.

all that empty space, why is there no 1080 ti in there??

So you can hide your dudeweeds

There's really no point to the dock and (((Nintendo))) only made it to get you to spend more money

>comparing size and not what the components do
The tablet make be small but it is packed with shit that actually does more than charge and HDMI out.

I mean, should they have made the dock smaller? I really don't get what you want here. There's a lot about the switch to complain about, but I'm just glad the fucking dock actually does add some power, however little it may be. When it was first announced everyone said it was just a plastic case for an HDMI cable.

90$ for basically a power adapter and usbC to hdmi
plus they didnt even bother with some kind of foam to protect the screen

but it comes with the system...

$90 plastic stand

Falseflagging is just pathetic, desu

its free though?

It comes with the system you retard

Actually if a praticle gets stuck in the foam there will be more scratches.

Similar to how using a felt cloth to pad is not a good idea

Buying a replacement isn't, though.

?
It's not a plastic stand if it has the board in there that actually does something idiot.

Don't break your stationary plastic object, I guess.

The only thing thats worth shitting on is the fact they charge 90 bucks for a new one (aud anyway)
thats fucking criminal
besides that
whatever, its another thing I barely have to worry about breaking

I think it'd be smarter to sell the switch without the dock

Also whens the 3rd party accessories gonna happen?
I'd love to see a madcats take on the joycons
lol

Your a dumb one aren't you

>being so fucking fat you knock over your switch dock everytime your fatass fingers go to grab it

Is the joke the fact that that madcatz is bankrupt?

arent the joycons patented so no one else can make them
pretty sure the IR camera and the HD rumble are first party things that only nintendo can use

yes

I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case but when you say it like that its probably right
pretty lame if so

i mean it's not impossible, they could easily contract a 3rd party to make more controllers. i think they did that with wii motes or nunchucks didnt they? i know they did for gamecube controllers when sm4sh came out

It isn't impossible
but it means we gotta wait
my biggest excitement for the console was to see it get popular, its popularity magnifies all the consoles problems, and then 3rd parties racing to make sollutions to them.

Now we gotta wait for nintendo gradually fix that shit
Just like the wii mote had multiple small redesigns over the years, like adding motion plus as a standard (too little too late), better wrist straps, and then having the poker on the wrist strap that can press the little red sync button through the battery door.

They need to fit the joycons better, and make the release latch NOT FUCKING PLASTIC
although that might mean the trade mark "click" sound might be different when putting them on. Who knows.

honestly you should be glad Nintendo lets the switch work with multiple docks at all!

Nintendo is barely making any money on Switches. The hardware alone costs $250. I guess they are trying to pad their bottom line by overcharging on attachments and replacements.

that isn't true, stop parroting blogshit. no company would spend that fucking much money. do you know how much fucking money the first initial run of 2 million consoles would cost you fucking mong? they get deep, DEEP discounts when they order in such bulk. stop being fucking retarded.

source?

>implies $50 per console isn't sustainable
>calls others idiots
Consoles have sold at below cost before, user. Go back to xbox live.