Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/401810/
store.steampowered.com/app/544330/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP

Underrated post

>implying I'm not buying this

Fuck you

This game will end up selling more than it would have without the controversy.

this

anything from EA and double fine

>i'm a huge faggot please rape my face

Destroyed

Kys

Anything from Ubisoft. Even Rayman. Fucking frog shits.

>I don't like game because of muh e-celebs
Fuck off with this shit game looks fine

>supporting e-celebs

I see you're the bigger faggot

>Dev's go political
>Surprised people don't agree with it
You know, the devs DIDN'T have to go political.

T W E N T Y
W
E
N
T
Y

>Sup Forums says this game is MN9 2
>check metacrtic
>68 on Xbox 73 on PC

Yeah I'm still getting this

>current year
>not playing the non-overpriced superior games
store.steampowered.com/app/401810/
store.steampowered.com/app/544330/

It's like you want to be a cuck like

same

new

>tfw Jon's master plan actually worked and the game flopped

Ehehehh I'm still buyin it fuck Sup Forums

Sup Forums is always right, like it or not

Jon loves Banjo-Kazooie and is pretty upset people are using him to hate on the game desu. It's Team17 you should be pissed at.

All in the workings of Kek

I'm not missing this game because Jim "hasn't seen his penis in a decade" Sterling wanted clicks.

You know he's technically still in the game right? His removal is going to be through a patch, someone who played the game early said they found the character he voices in the last level.

>tfw some pork crackkalin faggot I don't care about isn't in the game.

Buying it now.

give the Alt-left a finger, and they'll take the whole hand

enjoy them in 10-20 years

>Sup Forums is still circlejerking over this game
why the fuck are you idiots obsessed with youtube e-celebs? this game isn't nearly interesting enough to justify how much exposure you constantly give this game, it's a shitty 3d platformer

>In the twitch debate he stated people are sick of though crime police
>Devs do it
>Devs rush game out because of people jumping off boat
>It flops
Madman

fpbp

Both good games (Snake Pass being MUCH better tho), but I'll STILL play Yooka-Laylee.

So are the lower reviews from the technical issues and minigames only? I'm not worried about the tech issues because those are fixable (see sub 30fps problem people had with DS3 dlc on launch) and I hated the minigames in dk64 but still played it.

/thread

>game developers pushing agendas isn't worth discussing

Lower scores mostly complain about camera, and performance on consoles. Game seems to be alright otherwise.

Yeah you can still play it the right way

for free

This, fuck sjews

>no politics within the game at all
All you faggot teenagers are obsessed with a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with the game itself

Stop spamming this shit. Or at least pick and interesting fucking game to talk about shit happening OUTSIDE of the damn game.

I pre-ordered it
:^)

More liek BLACKEDlist amirite?

>someone's voice was censored INSIDE the game because of their political beliefs
>has nothing to do with the game itself

A lot of underage in this thread

anime girl

>grunts
>replaced with someone else's grunts
>CENSORSHIP

This is what happens when you pamper an entire generation and turn them into a bunch of limp-wristed pussies. They take to social media and protest about stupid shit.

Stop turning Sup Forums into your personal tumblr blog for your personal social justice

It fucking shits me that v is getting triggered by this crap

The act itself is the issue here. They cut someone simply because they don't agree with their political beliefs. No one should support a company like that.

More like Yooka-Failee

Any western game
OP

Correct

More like Cucka-Numalee

>Jon
>political beliefs
>not him sprouting random shit and not knowing how to argue

Jon isn't even racist or a Sup Forumsfag

>"issue"
This is one of the most unimportant shit that you guys ever collectively keyboard raged about. It's literally fucking nothing.

a step further in the creation of the next reich
all going to plan

RIP

Wow, so the rumors were true.

/leftypol/ really did come here.

>tfw the fourth reich will happen because of angry millennials getting their vidya tampered with
Really makes you think

Not an argument

Jon was okay with the decision, though? Why do you have to white knight for him like a tumblr kid?

Leafs are the sjw shill nemesis

>if you aren't triggered like a tumblrina at a gaming convention, you're /leftypol/

Or maybe you're all a bunch of whiny faggots who need to stop shitting up Sup Forums with stupid shit

so it's good on pc?

Yeah. Apparently there's no issues with running it on PC.

>letting e-celeb bullshit ruin a game for you
You fuckers are lame as hell

yeah, it runs at 60 fps on PC while it's 30 fps with pretty constant drops on console

If Playtonic was smart they would drop Team17 for their next game after the shit ports and Jon controversy they caused

It's Unity. If you can find a better looking Unity game on consoles that runs better then feel free to post it. The engine just sucks dick.

kek

i was just meming when the jon tron shit happened but now i really think its shit because they only made five fucking world of which only two are good with tons of backtracking

not him but i agree unity is shit.

they should switch to unity, drop team 17 and apologize to jontron admitting that their retroactively censoring shit did go down a very scary road (they can still distance themselves from his personal views)

but none of that shit is gonna happen so fuck these cucks and their shit game