Mass Defect Blandromeda

Sup Forums what are your thoughts on the new Mass Effect game? Do you think that it's Bioware's fault for releasing an unfinished product or EA's fault for pushing for an early year release?

Yes

The accent too.

I enjoyed it and will buy the DLC

More like Mass Defecation, amiright

Where's the torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:61bdd2d33484b9421c1cd82a4fe28a4cd91a18a9&dn=Mass.Effect.Andromeda-CPY&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

>What they did right
Combat and Customization

>What could be done better
Exploration
Running animation
Optimization

>What they completely fucked up on
Story, script, delivery
(Facial) Animations
Voice acting
Renegade/Paragon options
Teammates
Menus
Loading screens
and Bugs

How the fuck did this ever pass quality control?

MEGA is faster.

>Combat
It's literally the same as in ME3, they just added jetpacks so you can hang in mid-air with no cover and eat leat.
>quality control
At this point I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything like that.

>Mass Effect Androgynous

>customization
Except it has one of the worst character creators I've ever seen.

It's so clumsy. I can't tell if it's because it's body is so large or if it's the steroids screwing with his brain functions.

Customization as in build options.

But yeah, character creation is ass, forgot to include it in the list of complete fuck-ups.

Did the team get H-1B1ed?

That rooster looks like a pimp.

How come he has that many feathers in its legs?

Holy shit it's HUEGG

Fuck you, nobody is seeding this stupid game.

Just DDL it instead if you actually want this shit user. There's enough fucking links for it out there.

On that webm not only is the final animation shit, but the dude also got a gay haircut.

>pushing for an early year release?

They had five years, FIVE YEARS. Count them; one, two, three, four, five. FIVE years to make this lump of hot garbage.

How did they manage to optimize this game so badly on this engine?
This is the first Frostbite game I can't max out at 60fps. Every other Frostbite game runs smooth as butter.