Why do you like her?

Why do you like her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmgkU3nBxgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's the only one in MvC2 who can do a full Magic series in the air?

doujins when

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=konpeto+roll+konpeto&pid=126

She's the cutest loli in vidya history and no one can prove me wrong.

She can't though.

source:

Been playin this girl since release and I know she is awful.

Because she wears cute panties

Button-cute in nearly every official depiction there is. Note that glam-80s SFxT Roll is the only one that didn't catch on.

>Your fightan waifu so awful she has her own tier
>Even the Legoman is a tier higher than her
>yfw legoman is Crap tier

She's cute

>white bow panties

The best.

>cutest loli

No

Because she's everything I want in a girlfriend / wife and can be both adorable and sexy at the same time

Explain how she's sexy.

Not him, but she's beautiful and can be sexy if she wants, that's not really the kind of stuff that needs explanation user.

Thinking that she's just cute is fine as well.

I like her, but she's so cute I feel bad seeing her too lewded

Pokelolis are nice, but Roll is on another level

I loathe Rollfags more than your average loli/moe shitter, being an actual fan of Mega Man.

Of course me saying that here is counterproductive, moe shitters are more than pleased to take and destroy that which you cherish, it's the pedo's mantra. They destroyed anime, they'll destroy video games, doesn't matter.

How the fuck did "moe" destroy anime? You still get a bajillion shounen shows every fucking year, go cry in a corner narutard.

That was quick deflection. Why don't you go browse from the catalog right here on Sup Forums and tell me how many moeshit reaction images you find on top of OPs shilling that stupid flavor of the month dragon maid shit and tell me how moeshitters didn't run anime into the dirt with their slice of life trash.

>lego man can still wreck ass because of battery tactics and balance super chip traps
>Has instant overhead for assist usage

>Roll can't do shit in the air and only serves as a useless battery or picking on your scrub friends who can't even do a hadoken

>No hp

>No damage and even worse than mvc roll

At least she doesn't suck in tvc

too bad the wii's online did

Well than that is the community's problem, not the industry. If you don't like it, go away. It's always been like this, and it ain't ever gonna change.

The only thing Rollfags do is remember her, the last time Roll was relevant was in Powered Up.

Fans like you and Capcom themselves just forgot about her, it's a character that will never come back. How is she, or the people that like her destroing anything?

Don't worry though, the new Megaman cartoon is completely westernized for people like you as target audience and she will not be in it.

Tight, smooth cunny is not in there.

>It's always been like this

Oh I didn't forget Roll. I love Roll. I just find your obsession depraved. In fact, you might say I'm disgusted precisely because Roll is an icon to me.

Greentext is not an argument.

Something something cute daughter, or whatever.

Why are you butthurt

I bet you don't even play any of roll's games you faggot

Arguing against such a blatantly ignorant statement is giving you credence you don't deserve.

Declaring something beneath your time to argue against is a fallacy.

Then you need to calm down and accept that people will love a character in different ways than you, even if you get upset about it, this will not change.

>moeshit
I don't understand much why you are talking about anime since I don't watch much, but exatcly because of this I know your industry is still there.

For example, I just watched a great anime called Koe no Katachi, and there's a classic from 1994, Mahoujin Guru Guru coming back with all the charm it had in the 90's.

The otaku support what they like, that's why things keep being made for them, you just need to do the same.

Roll really loves Rock

It would be if I were trying to argue you, wouldn't it? You crave validation. You're not getting it.

This on the other hand is reasonable, and more civil than I presently deserve. I'm still not okay with loli shit and the blatant sexualization of characters like Roll, but you do make a sound point. Sadly, I'm aware that the only reason most mainstream anime has gone the way it has is because there's a market for it, and that's why I'm bitter even though the industry is dictated by the demand and that's pretty much a fair-and-square deal.

>abloo bloo bloo

Cry more faggot!

Just finished playing through every Roll*chan.

Is there any other Roll fangame/romhack out there?

Has anyone created a VR Roll groping program?

>She's the cutest loli in vidya history and no one can prove me wrong.
Now listen here you little shit

Just wait 20 years for proper androids

That image works against your implications user

>Marvel vs Capcom is now on pc
>no Roll mods

pain

'mirin those calves

Add me in Rumblr faggot, I'll fuck you up.

>Build a child robot
>Give it a huge ass and thick legs.
My boner has never been so confused in it's life.

THICKER

>boner confused
Is your dick gay or something?

wrong meme?

She's both cute and sexy.

There, I said it.

If it weren't for MvC, she'd be largely ignored as she was in every other game.

Wonder why Capcom was okay with that.

Realism?
If you wear a skirt that short into combat...

Probably didn't care or thought it was a big gag.

Capcom was one of the good guys at the time, and there was nothing wrong with having cute loli panties on a game.

Now Doraemon is the last stand for loli pantsu.

Godspeed doraemon

I don't like her. I love her.

Doraemon is still being made?

Yeah, well I love her more

Never ended.

You know, I can't explain why, my heart just beats hard for her and has since I was a kid.

She's cute and sexy.

loli (sex) robot

youtube.com/watch?v=MmgkU3nBxgY

She has a banging ass theme

Roll is cute, but she's really not the cutest loli in vidya history.

That would be nepnep.

Don't the games contradict what you're saying? Also she belongs in the trash

>Don't the games contradict what you're saying?
Elaborate.

Everyone knows nepnep is the cutest girl in the series.

That's cute but it's clearly wrong user, no one can beat Roll's cuteness. Nep is the cutest in her own series though, that is a indisputable fact.

I still disagree that roll is cuter than nepnep, but oh well. They're both cute as fuck either way.

Roll in the next Neptunia game when?

Doesn't play blatant moe anthics and doesn't wear fanservice clothes like lolis do nowadays to be cute, yet she manages to be the cutest girl there is, by just being herself she is just perfect.

This artist needs to draw Roll more often.

roll

I want to fuck Roll.

Why does a robot need panties?

Is it legitimately a possibility that Roll could become a real android in my life time?

Agreed

DUNUNNN

roll is cutest housewife

don't put roll in trash weeb games

>you will never receive a bouquet of flowers from Roll

Feels bad.

For the same reason she wears a dress.

Both Roll and Rock were created with everything a normal kid would have, Dr. Light wanted them to be as human as possible to learn, interact, understand and live amongst humanity as equals.

So naturally she needs to wear underwear like everyone else.

People like little girls in panties, but that's not socially acceptable, so they just stick them on a robotic little girl instead.

Does she have a tank inside her I can fill with apple juice which then gets purged through her robo-vagina and I can drink it?

I love tvc so much
I wonder if its still active on pirate servers

but who was phone?

FuPoo

Porbably.

They can recharge by drinking liquid energy from e-tanks, so naturally they probably have an evacuation system for undesirable or dangerous residues as well.

If they didn't you'd need to dismantle them to clean every time something got on their system.

anal roll

Cunny.

Bless him

Because of sadly. I would've never looked at Mega Man series a second look if it wasn't for images of Roll.

Roll was built,designed and perfect for the sole and only purpose of being _____

bred

Lewds aside, konpeto draws Roll the best

I wish he drew better, he draws Roll so much and in a lot of different ways but fuck that art style is hideous to me.

Stress relief for men and /ll/ lesbians

Fucked

Hes okay. There are tons of japanese artists better than him, though OM and Ishikawa are way above everyone and probably the best Roll artists out there. More Roll is always welcomed anyway, we need more roll obsessed artists.

maintained