Xbox Scorpio

Specs reveal in 4 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/eurogamer
twitter.com/digitalfoundry
youtube.com/user/DigitalFoundry/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=RE2hNrq1Zxs
youtube.com/watch?v=4DTmWDhSHC4
nintendoeverything.com/square-enix-ceo-biggest-focus-on-switch-out-of-all-gaming-platforms-being-released-in-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link me

Yeah dude link

twitter.com/eurogamer
twitter.com/digitalfoundry
youtube.com/user/DigitalFoundry/videos

Lemme get a Zelda up n her

Eurogamer said there will be a podcast too

check twitter

It's out

>it's a "console gamers get excited by hardware specs that would have been considered mediocre on a desktop rig from 4 years ago, or more" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=RE2hNrq1Zxs

youtube.com/watch?v=4DTmWDhSHC4

Here

>Evolved Jaguar
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
My fucking sides.
Literally just an OC'd Jaguar CPU.
Ryzenfags BTFO

EIGHT FUCKING CPU CORES
EIGHT MOTHERFUCKING ZEN CORES!
AT 2.3GHZ!
I was wrong.

Who was the retard who thought that a cpu clocked below 2 gigahertz was enough for ten years of gaming?

> Eight custom x86 cores clocked at 2.3GHz
> 40 customised compute units at 1172MHz
> 12GB GDDR5 RAM
> 326GB/s bandwidth
> 12B hard drive
> 4K blue ray drive
>>>>>>>>JAGUAR 2.3ghz

They're Jaguar cores.

As expected. They never learn

consoles lose again

>Microsoft's Scorpio engine enjoys spec domination over PS4 Pro in all areas - but remember that a larger processor is a more costly proposition. The new console will almost certain have a higher price tag.

its gonna be like 450+

No Ryzen? It's fucking nothing.

Where are the video games, though, otouto-san?!

You promised us PCbros some!

it looks like all this reveal thing is just preliminary stuff to prepare everybody for the evidently HUEG pricetag

Wait, serious?
It cant be!

What's the point of 8 cores with shit speeds for gaymen anyway?

what are "customised" compute units?

This doesn't sound as far into the future as I expected so I expect the price to be fair.

Watch the video.
Richard refers to them as "Evolved Jaguar."

>12gb ram
>8gb for games

They "customise" normal parts so it's harder to compare them to the consumer parts you can just look up. Same shit Nintendo did so hide the fact they used tegra1 for as long as possible.

Yeah, unlike ps4 xbone is a capable media player too

is this it? that xbox fags had been hyping up? this is all you had to lord over Sony for the entire fen, and this is fucking it?

hahahahahahhaa

So is this their "next-gen" or Xbox version of 4Pro? (I mean regarding their intention not its actual specs)

Also, where are the games?

Why did they go the PS4 Pro route?

I know its a bit more advanced then that, but they could have just had the Xbox Two with backwards compatibility instead of a beefed up Xbone.
Will this be their big thing for E3? Sony had a conference for the Pro AFTER E3, not even mentioning it during their E3 show.
But MS has revealed it before E3 making me think they will be pushing it big time during E3.

Will they have shit all games and just go with the "Our third party games look prettier"?
I don't think Sony will have to much new BIG stuff to announce this year either, but there is at least 1 or 2 teams of theirs I'm expecting to hear from as well as updates on all the new shit they showed last year.

So wtf?

>no games

>those comments
god damn Xbone users are fucking delusional

Xbone Pro.

Thing is, why would you get a PS4 now when multiplats, you know the games people actually care about enough to be on more than one system, run better on the bone?

>Square Enix: "We are focusing more on Switch than Scorpio."

nintendoeverything.com/square-enix-ceo-biggest-focus-on-switch-out-of-all-gaming-platforms-being-released-in-2017/

Damn

RYZENBABY ON SUICIDE WATCH

>60 fps
Why would I want to drop my FPS so low?
t. PC player

Because I have a gaming PC that outperforms the Scorpio.

Because software sales are down across the board. It's not going to be financially viable to make full use of that kind of hardware, so why bother with it?

Because the scorpio still shits on the pro graphics and power wise

But KH3 is coming out on Scorpio

>all they showed was a forza port

Because the jump isn't big enough to buy a new system that plays the same fucking games?

It's not like Pro is outselling the base PS4. Your everyday gamer doesn't give as big of a shit about power as most people seem to think they do.

>the games people actually care about
Lmao
Also my PC is faster than Scorpio

So I am no nerd with all the specs. Can we say the Xbox Scorpio is equal to a $700/800 gaming pc in terms of fps and resolution

I can't wait for Scalebound

Haha this things gonna bomb so fuckin hard over priced garbitch with weak ass hardware.

Scalebound is a bad laggy game. Glad Microsoft cancelled it since those retarded japs were burning their investment money

Forza looks good but that is literally the one and only game I would even want to play on Xbox

Useless

Because Sony already won that race. they are leading by like double units sold, plus its actually FINALLY getting some first party and third party exclusives people care about.

I have no doubt this will probably bump xbox sales, but I don't think it will be anything amazing.
I think they should have just made a new console that was backwards compatible instead of this half step.

This just means Sony will probably get the jump on them again when the PS5 is announced 2018-2019.

>NOT NATIVE 4K

>NEEDS A PATCH PER GAME

>Buy PS4
>Can enjoy multiplats and exclusives
>Buy Scorpio
>Can enjoy multiplats that look slightly better

If not Jaguar than is Puma, like in those Kabini CPUs.
What a joke, I know that on consoles you can push optimization, like reducing latency between cores, that "hadware DX12" that isn't something really new, is just how AMD want to do thing in it's GPUs, but... aaaah.
True 4K console, True next generation... with a CPU so weak... really disappointing.

Acually it's like the switch but with acual hardware that is worth the 300 plus dollars.

>THERE IS NO BOOST MODE!

DEVS NEED TO PATCH GAMES BY CHOICE!

all back compat games are not upscaled!

Games that are out Will obviously not be 4k unless the developers make a patch. But the newer games will be 4k

MICROSOFT WON

My CPU is shit and it's 3.5GHz and can go to 3.9GHz.

The Scorpio is dead

>31% more cpu than ps4

holy shit its garbage!

>no games they said

>barely better than a Ps4 pro
>no games
Nah fuck off

is it me, or patching on consoles costs like 2K to just submit?

what a joke

are you ready to play the entire xbone libary in native 4k without a pc?

Kek, no.
Thanks to the weak CPU, it's about on par with a $500-$600 PC.

Sony is fucking finished. There is no discussion about it. RDR2 only on Scorpio.

Meanwhile I'll be over here enjoying actual VIDEO GAMES as PCtendo master race while you kids fight over which of your multimedia normie boxes has better specs

>One half backpeddals on the nogaems while the other half pretends as if they were going to show gameplay

nope. theryre made for ps4 first they will be ps4 game supscaled

>multi and dudebro game shit

>them jaggiess

Its obviously an upscaled game.
Also, its a straight upscaled Xbone port, most likely running at mid-high setting.

SONY IS F I N I S H E D

>the entire xbone library

Literally not true

So... where are the games, then?

>Cawadooder
>more cawadooder
>halo
>asscreed
>destiny
>halo
>fifa
>tzitanfall
>gears of war
>more fifa, nba nba far cry, watch dogs

lmao

are you serious?
I'm gonna puke

Because multiplats will not be so behind while PS4 have a ton of exclusives already hitting the shelves.
If so many could survive with the weaker Xbone why PS4 owners would not, when they have more and better games? Microsoft is promising more of the same software.

At least it will be affordable, i guess.

there are 50m ps4s out there

theres is 0 xbones in existance

meanwhile craigslist is flooded with PSPROs....

you have to accept you got cucked, once again, by Sony

>All that marketing shit versus the actual facts

>I don't think Sony will have to much new BIG stuff to announce this year either

Fromsoft&Japan studio announcement is deffo gonna happen since they've been quit since last year

Better than your weebshit

because xbones multiplats will be ps4 ports you bellend

cool story yet you are shitposting

That doesn't sound indeed too good
Still doesn't mean developers develop for ps4 first especially once the Scorpio is out

hahahahahaha
oh wait you mean it, right? HAHAHAAA

CRASHING EUROGAMER

We did it again Nintenbros
The West can't compete

>in terms of fps and resolution

Is this the criteria of consolefags which is why those games ported to PC looks crap compared to those PC first games?

>Still doesn't mean developers develop for ps4 first especially once the Scorpio is out

everyone point and laugh at this man.

all xbone games will be transferred over to 4k.

So tell me, as someone who doesn't know much about hardware, how disappointing is it?

I said besides 1 or 2 things.
One of those was a From game, the other I think Sucker Punch will announce what they're doing.

But besides those and probably a big Destiny2 showcase I think most of the other interesting things will be updates/release dates for all the shit they showed last year like Days Gone, GoW and Detroit.

You can tell Sonybros are afraid by the damage control.

Why do people still give a fuck about the Xbone?

They should have made an Xbox 2 instead.

No they won't you fucking dildo. Any existing game will only run at 4k if the developer patches it to do so.