Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/user?u=4525122
sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=vFOIauPQ5XI
youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw9IybMbsI8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jhp5WyvPWNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is Sup Forums responsible for what happened to him?

>him
that's not a man in any sense of word

Hello. Is this the Chris-chan thread?

No. Not even remotely.

I think thats his parents and scientists for not curing autism yet.
Also the trolls for pulling some actual mind fuck shit on him but they aren't Sup Forums
Can you imagine how much it would validate your autism if a man in a pickle suit stole your waifu on a date?

Shouldn't he be dead by now?
He's like some sort of cockroach

>mmo has stat-enhancing items
>Status buffs are stackable
>Most of them behind a cash shop
>whales pawning everything on sight

What happened

>Chris could be making mad bank drawing garbage on Patreon due to meme status
>is too fucking lazy to do so

I assume he avoided jail time?

Do what happens when Barb kicks the bucket? What will he do then? There's no way she has much longer

How do we save cwc Sup Forumsros?

He'll do something stupid that'll land him in either jail or a group home.

Guess he will live in an even bigger, more revolting heap of filth and the rest is up to his own immune system

>When he said he has to watch her "rotting bottom" he literally meant that her ass has parasites and that her gluteus maximus is literally decaying.

There is no room for saving anymore, user. Maybe something could've been done a few years ago, but now it's too late. We must simply accept what comes next

patreon.com/user?u=4525122

>Sup Forumsros

Also, "we" don't. He doesn't deserve to be saved. He's had every opportunity to help himself and people literally figuring his problems out for him and giving him step by step instructions on how to improve his situation.

Yet he refuses to do anything but shit his pants and demand that people buy his ridiculously overpriced personal shit.

Elaborate. Who is Barb and what did she do? I know CWC slit his taint in a attempt to get a poon but that's all.

If he actually started fucking drawing again he might get some real money on there.

Newfag pls leave

But he is not making anything or doing anything with it. Or this

Blame the retards who gave him money for his begging.

Once he got that big $1000 "donation", he realized people would give him money for literally nothing.

I binged out on The Expanse, From the Depths and anime for a while, also didn't follow the CWC threads too religiously when they came up.
So, please, fess up

>10 grand to request a 15 min video

and he isn't making any money because everyone knows that Chris thinks money (and women) will fall onto his lap without putting forth the tiniest amount of effort

sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page

Get to reading bitch.

>try to become a girl
>get bald as fuck
>he doesn't care
what is him?

>Make an RPG
>It's shit

I guess future is Bethesda's RPG view.

Dude, missing out on threads I can get, but you don't even know his mom?

Because he doesn't actually want to be a woman. It's all one massive attempt to get more pussy, which is totally assbackwards considering he became even uglier afterward.

I thought he lived alone because even his family didn't want to have anything to do with him

there was a video not too long ago of his mother on camera begging for money, she could barely speak and looked like an emotionless husk, probably held hostage by CWC

I hope that woman dies soon
don't get me wrong, not for hatred or anything
she deserves to rest in peace, and stop suffering
living with that retard must be life consuming

Epstein Drives exhaust fumes are some crazy shit user.

You've got that backwards my friend. Barb is the whole reason her and chris are in their current situation. She's an awful person. Not misguided with good intentions like Bob was. She's a terrible person and the way chris turned out is a good example of that.

Fuck, she's the reason they're in so much debt and she's more than likely the reason behind chris's begging videos.

No, he must of found Tumblr or something. If it were up to me he would still be on his love quest to find his boyfriend free girl. Instead he gave up and became his very own boyfriend free girl.

This, he's like that Steven Assanti douchebag on my 600 lbs life who whines about not getting help while berating nurses and calling taxpayers "fucktards" for supporting him.

No I don't remember Sup Forums being active on him during that time at all. I remember a few threads about his possible Sonichu videogame.

okay, I regret my post
forgive me user

You'd be surprised.
Chan is still looking for a girlfriend.
Also Chan's been not 100 percent straight for a long ass time.
His comics had a lot of anti-gay shit. One of his characters used his mind abilities to monitor every house in America to make sure no one was being gay. Chan talked about how much he (at the time) hated guys so much he hated his own dick. One of the enemies in the comic was Reldnahc Notsew Naitsirhc, which was just him but gay, also his name backwards.

Bob died and that gave him free reign to enter his first form: Tomgirl CWC.
Now with years of training this current form is incredibly powerful and should not be taken lightly; Lesbian Soul form.
If Barb dies we might see his final transformation but I have no clue what it would be.

>Chris but gay
I did not belived this until I Googled it, what the fuck is wrong with him

whoops forgot the most important part.

To paraphrase a video on him
It's not even a gay version of Chris. It's like a version of Chris who has given in to his gayness.

>needing your buffs to stack

git gud nub

>If Barb dies we might see his final transformation but I have no clue what it would be.

There are things better left unspoken, user. I don't know if any of us could take his final form.

He'll probably cut his D&Bs off since he hates his penis and then will die as a result.

Probably after he ends up homeless.

>when the villian is more relatable than the protaganist

>mfw Liquid chris actually went on to make something of himself and contribute to society in a meaningul way after trolling the shit outta chris

Turns out when you suppress your sexual urges you get more fucked up than you already were. I didn't follow much about the parents but I know Chris would often talk about strict, almost Christian, morals. "Bad guys smoke" "Bad guys drink" "Bad guys are gay"

Feels like his parents gave him a strict Christian upbringing which made him the confused mess he was. It's tragic honestly. If him parents weren't so fucked and put him in special ed, Chan might have been more functional.

Liquid chris is by far the best part of this shit show.
That and Chris using the knowledge given to him by the spirit of his "Cha ROW kee" ancestor to summon his twin sister from a Yugioh card to help him fight evil.
Oh yeah I forgot. He basically made a female version of himself too. So.

This, he will be put somewhere where he can't really interact with the outside world.

It was a combination of his Parents and his cultural influences.

Bob pretty much raised Chris. Barb was and always will be a lazy and uninvolved piece of shit, but bob tried to raise him with some sort of morals. Unfortunately bob was from that generation where strict christian morals were the norm and so he passed those old fashioned ways on to chris.
Throw the fact that most of what chris knows about the world came from television tropes, and BAM.

If any newbie needs/wants a crash course on this shit, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=vFOIauPQ5XI
A fucking hour and forty-seven minutes lecture on Sonichu and CWC. Covers almost everything important but leaves some details out about Barb.
I struggle to study for my med school exams, but this is burned into my memory. Never forget.

What happens to people like this when their parents die? Like he's not retarded enough to be put in a home, is he? I imagine they just become crazy homeless people

>claims feminism has cured his autism
>casual autism spikes to crippling autism

Not sure about other people, but this will most likely be Chris's fate.

Can tugboat save CWC?

I thought it was the other way around? Bob was too old and old school to have the patience needed to raise an autistic son so he just left the raising to Barb who coddled him. It's pretty obvious to me that Bob gave up very early, but still got embarassed when Chris made a fool of himself throughout his life. Both Barb and Bob were adamant about Chris getting a normal education instead of sending him to special ed though.

I don't recommend this one, too much about the comic and not enough about the author. I instead recommend the Chris-chan documentary or the Chris-chan episodes from the "It came from the internet" podcast.

Nope. Barb wasn't nearly as much of a factor in Chris's upbringing as Bob was. It's true that he was a bit too old school to truly deal with Chris's insanity, but he didn't give up. He tried to raise him to be normal as best as he could out of fear of him being taken from them for being a retard.

Barb just sat on her ass and added to her hoard until it became what it is today.

You bring up a good point.
I think I enjoy the lecture style and the focus on the comics. So I should correct myself. If you want a rundown of the comics and how the author's misadventures and personality shaped the comics, watch what I posted.

Didn't Bob die and Chris, shortly after, burned down Bob's house by accident?

The fire happened like 3 years after bob died.

It was like 2½ years between Bob's death and 14th Branchland Court burning down.

Fire via coffee maker, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

The one that started it all. Without Sonic he would have been 1000x better.

Is CWC's love quest over?

Thanks
I got too busy to keep up with his later years.
"Crayola Model Magic"

>Game is HD remastered
>Tone is completely different

Not yet. He's taken to harassing women on Twitter rather than in public these days.

He's always on the hunt for his true and honest sweetheart. Trans lesbian female soul or not.

Has there been a sadder case of a...person slipping from God's grace.

There was a video posted six months about doing a random interview with CWC.
The love quest is still on.

I can't remember the last time he mentioned that he wanted a girlfriend. Nowadays he just buys legos for hundreds of dollars then gets worried how he is going to pay all the bills and debts.

I bet he could sell his medallion of power for some cash.

Which CWC Saga is your favorite one?

Love Quest saga here

Split between the Sonic Boom Saga and the Liquid Chris sage.

You are not missing much. Chris has been incredibly uninteresting for the last 6 years or so.
Liquid Chris saga. Very little cruel trolling, lots of extremely hilarious rage from Chris' side.
The father call is not cruel, Chris needed a rude awakening, too bad he didn't listen to anything in it.

Anything with Liquid Chris or the revenging dead brother guy. Can't remember his name. Although, getting cucked by a pickle man was one of the best.

I think that's gone because of the fire.

No... No it can't be.... this is...

why would god every do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw9IybMbsI8

>10 years ago

Oh shit dude.
I just started the Chris-Chan doc
I already feel so fucking bad for him. He seemed like a sweet kid at the start.

We must collect the ashes.
This holy artifact must not be lost.

CWC full phone call with Kacey's father.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhp5WyvPWNI

He made like almost a hundred of those things. People on the internet used to buy the constantly. The original was destroyed by a troll he sent it to. Thinking he was a girl of course.

Why couldn't he stay that way?

>Those donation amounts

No its circle jerk communities where no offensive thought is allowed. So when some one thinks hes Napoleon and every one supports him it turns in to a convincing delusion.

This is very prevalent in gaming communities, just look at GDQ, there needs to be a study or something.

>50k for "rainy days"

Remember that time he said he would make a page for every $10 donation, then someone donated $1000 just to fuck with him?

Christ, his fucking room unnerves the shit out of me

Funny thing about the donation. It was actually to apologize for making a "career" off making fun of Sonichu on youtube. It also served to finance the next Sonichu, but chris gave up before he even reached the halfway point.

Thus began the begging.

I wonder what the rest of his house looks like, now that Bob is dead. I already looked absolutely disgusting before, and I can only imagine it being even worse now.
Wasn't that DStecks?

Yes.

>mfw I found out he has a bachelor's degree

In computer design...
That took him 6 years to get...
in a 2 year course.

Okay, now I feel stupid

Watch this with no audio and turn on closed captions for a real experience.