>12B hard drive

>Its 4k/60FPS you guys!
>Here's a screenshot that says so.

downsample to 1080p

THIS
H
I
S

Literally every console right now uses AMD hardware. Even intel igpu uses amd. Get cucked nvidia shill

You can't even store the bootstrap loader for 4k BASIC on that HDD.

NO GAMES
AHAHAH

You calling me a sonyshitter? I've had native 4k for years now

There's the switch but that's a portable.

A FUCKING LEAF

>Jaguar 2.3ghz

>sonybros forced to shitpost around small punctuation errors

Unless you're joking, they really don't.

> 12B hard drive

Daily reminder: We could do this on PC ages ago and it won't run native 4k.

>Xbros saying it will have the Zen for the whole day
>It doesn't
Lmao

>download text description from a game
>HD gets full

Wow, thanks Microsoft!

Dude, guys its 1 2B drive like the one 2B has from neir automama

Yeah they used nvidia and look how good it is. 300$ and can't run the one game it has over 30fps

> 12GB GDDR5 RAM
> 12B hard drive

You mean, stay at 1080p. It's not native 4k.

in the video the fat guy said that all games are super sampled back at 1080p

Is my pc worse than this?

i forgot to care
wheres the video

>what's your favourite animal mate?
>I REALLY LOVE THE FUCKING JAGUAR FAMALAM

>CONSOLE WITHOUT GAMES

>skylake

>CPU
>Nvidia shill
You're not too bright, are you?

>still using jaguar

Yet again a console will be limited by its own CPU. Nice going faggots.

> 12B hard drive
12 Bytes of HD

user pls go and buy a floppy disk and upgrade to 1.24MB, you deserve better

FPBP

Yours will smash it.

You really can't compare a console hardware with pc hardware. But to answer your question no it's not

Notice they forgot to mention one of the more important aspects, how much is it going to cost?

>ignoring the part about hardware implemented DX12 to reduce CPU load by 50%

Kaz Hirai's dick is literally 4 inches, yet you can't stop choking on it.

Better CPU
More RAM
GPU is about on par assuming you OC.

no they forget the games mate not buying another shit box just for Halo 6 when Halo 5 was the worst.

fpbp, tbqh

Rest in pieces sonnyggers

>only screenshot so far is fucking Forza

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GAMES MICROSOFT?

> 4K blue ray drive

I WANT TO SEE SKIN PORES

>99% multiplats
>most "exclusives" are on the PC anyway

>Halo 5 was the worst
t. singleplayerfag

on PS4

> 12B hard drive

A-user are you using punch cards?

Pretending to be retarded user? Or are you just going to continue digging a deeper hole into humiliation?

Yet you guys don't even have a single exclusive game that is a system seller. RIP, cucks.

Is this chart even accurate or up to date? Didn't UC4 sell some ridiculous amount like 8m or something?

>expecting some euro techgeeks to have a games blowout on a random April morning

Who the fuck announces price on first reveal? What kind of stupid are you?

not even a sonybro, it's just funny

So the scorpio it's the equivalent of a 1060 or rx480? They souldn't have said native 4k

>D-D-DIRECT X 12!!!
>50%

Try 5%, DX12 is a fucking meme, PC has alread proved this. Even games that are optimized for it barely see an increase.

I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Sonybros salty af. umadbro? ;-)

Not my fault you didn't actually spend the time to watch the video and just waited for whatever the usual trolls on neo-Sup Forums spouted

Titles that are built with DX12 in mind are going to see massive improvements in terms of CPU efficiency.

Assuming I don't already own a XB1 (which is a piece of shit). The power of Scorpio doesn't mean jack if there aren't any games that sell people on the console.

Lol. This is just marketing speak. Just look at Ps4 vs PS4 Pro specs and some people don't think those are enough to justify purchase. Upgrading from PS4 pro to this thing would be stupid.

>Xbots shitposting is now a thing again
What a time to be alive

>buying a 16 bit console in the first place

Makes me glad I sold my xbone when I did.

Looking forward to Scorpio. Bring on e3

>this is what sonnygers actually believe

>tfw I can't tell if this hardware is good or laughable

All I know is some numbers are slightly higher than the Pro, slightly. Except for RAM, 4 extra GB of memory is a big deal if I'm not mistaken.

b-but the ps4pro

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

> DX11 and DX12 are the same

>pop over to Sonyshit central (NeoGAF) to see the reactions
>damage control spewing all over the place
>"barely better than a Pro"
>"DS4's rumble makes a better vibrator when stuffed up my ass, no buy"

Sonyshits were a mistake, the industry died when Sega went under

40% better

The systemseller are the multiplats running 10 times better than on the gaystation. ;-)

Yeah, you seriously are fucking retarded. DX12 hardly changes shit on consoles because they already have a similar API to make use of. Holy shit you should punch yourself for thinking it'll be a massive improvement.

>3 bluray drives

>60Hz

user...

40% gpu
50% cut from cpu and hardware level dx12 customization
forza already running at 4k 60.

Lol, ok.

>I'll just ignore blatant facts and listen to the claims directly from the company trying to sell me their hardware

I genuinely feel sorry for you if you think DX12 gives a 50% increase in performance.

That isn't even a punctuation error.

It isn't about dx12, microsoft implemented and customized dx12 level commands in hardware level, reducing drawcalls and cpu commands dramatically.

Hahaha who other than digital foundry fucking cares about console specs

Ask your average console buyer what a gigabyte is and laugh, as it fucking should be since it's a thing you buy to play videogames on, so all that really matters are fucking games.

MICROSOFT WON

everyone can talk shit, but even though it's forza...it's still 4k/60fps native at 66% cpu usage.

>8 cores
>gaming
fucking idiots

Hmmmmm

>Jaguar
>No games
>Weak Forza port with no aliasing

hahahahahahahahahah

Don't forget auto-supersampling for 1080p TV owners. Unlike the fucking jews at Sony who want you to rush out and buy their new 4k set, if you're happy with a 1080p TV you're going to get fucking amazing IQ with games on Scorpio.

Anisotropic filtering is also forced at 16x as well.

Oh and these image improvements apply even to fucking 360 titles that are BC.

>nogaems
>expensive as fuck
>for which you get a half-gen bump over the garbage bone
It's 2017, this gen has been out for 4 years and is only now getting into its sweet spot in terms of library. In another few years Sony will have the PS5 as an actual new gen. Sony and Nintendo at least have jap shit as unique. Microsoft is fine with everything being on the PC because they're a PC company.

What is the fucking point of this shit, beyond MS fucking up so horribly with the bone when they should have easily won the gen thanks to their stupid Kinect. Scorpio is too different from the bone to just be a bump, it makes the bone obsolete, but comes too early to be a full gen rev. When Sony releases the PS5 Microsoft will no doubt feel necessary to release the XTwo as well. Everything about scorpio is retarded.

MS should fucking stop the console meme and focus on making the PC awesome full stop. They've let Windows degrade in experience and fucked stuff up there and that's their bread and butter.Entire Xbox division is from a time when MS was massively dysfunctional, had a 90%+ monopoly on everything and no idea what to really do and were just trying everything. It was a mistake and they should dump it already and then rape face in AR/VR. Stupid fags.

now we only need square to port Nier and we are set

Did they announce a price yet? I just woke up to hardware shitposting.