12 GB DDR5

>12 GB DDR5
>UHD BD drive
>Super Sampling all games on 1080p screens
>All current XB1 games to run native 4k
>GPU running comparable to 1080
>Estimated to cost $500

eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-scorpio-is-console-hardware-pushed-to-a-new-level

Sorry Sony, Microsoft just won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I14b-C67EXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Estimated to cost $500
I don't think that's "winning". Sure, it's the more powerful system but that mattered a lot more 4 years ago than it will now. Are people who moved to Sony because the PS4 was better than the XBONE really going to switch back for $500 4 years into the generation? If the Pro did shit the Scorpio is only going to do even worse.

>no games

All those tech specifications and the Xbox STILL doesn't have games.

Meanwhile, I'm chilling with my PC, PS4 and 2DS playing hundreds of games.

>announce a console without ANY fucking games

this should be considered crime.

MS probably spent like $300 million+ into R&D just like they did with the controllers.

ain't know way they are gonna make it all back for $500

>hypothetical performance based on specs
>no actual performance results from the console itself

means absolutely fuck ol

What about videogames?

FUCK OFF SONYBOTS
I'M FUCKING SICK OF YOUR SHITPOSTING
WE GET IT YOU'RE WEEB KEKOLDS THAT ONLY LIKE ANIME GAMES BECAUSE YOU'RE VIRGINS WHO CAN'T GET REAL GIRLS

MEANWHILE WE'RE PLAYING

>Halo Wars 2
>Crackdown 3
>Scalebound
>Halo 6
>Gears of War 5
>Phantom Dust
>Tomb Raider 3
>Halo Wars 3
>Viva Pinata

that's literally what Nvidia and AMD do, hardware emulation saves time and money

then they make the hardware prototype and fine tune its power consumption and final specs

so whats your point?

No based on running Forza on settings comparable to max on PC.

>near perfect hardware
>no games
is this the next ps4 or switch?

Uh, they showed forza 6 running at 4k native 60fps 66% GPU usage

Open your eyes you fucking tool.

For their first party stuff there is Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, Forza 7, Halol Wars 2, State of Decay 2 and unnanounces stuff. If you really don't want to play them on console you can get them on any other windows 10 device, either way MS makes money.

Plus you get the entire xbone library, many games with improved frame rates and resolutions, plus a large Xbox 360 library.

There's something there for people who want it and for a midgen refresh it's not bad, much better than Sony's effort.

>Going full retard like Sony and releasing it with a gimped notebook-tier CPU

Man, fuck consoles. You're all fucking retarded.

wasnt that a screen shot, like not moving?

Unless it's from the console itself its all speculation on how games will look and run on it.

>Comparable to 1080
It's more like a 1060

yep kek

the very start of the race where nothing is moving and nothing is happening

>Jaguar CPU
>GPU barely better than the Pro's
>Held back by the base hardware
>No games

Nice try going to Digital Foundry for the spin but we're still laughing

Hey, at least you'll have movies!

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING

VIDEO

GAMES

??????????

>based on specs and not the final product
Yeah naw its pretty clear who the tool is

shut up sony pony

Of the ones that you mentioned only Sea of Thieves has any appeal and even that is coming to PC, so, nogaems.

Also on PC.

It's a machine dedicated playing games, not video editing. The CPU is more than adequate.

I don't even own a console you retard

PCbros will be playing those two :^)

>Spec Reveal only guys
>Hey uh, where the vidya at though???

Looks like Sony and Nintendo are done for. lmao nintenbabies.

>>Estimated to cost $500

To be fair we still have E3 to look forward to for games to be canceled.

>runs comparable to 1080

So your future product runs comparably to the card I bought last year? Sounds bretty gud :^D

>revealing a VIDEO GAME console without any VIDEO GAMES

Bravo

>>Scalebound
AAahahhaahahaha

A system with a GPU "comparable" to a $500 GPU is only $500 itself? So how long until MS goes bankrupt selling these magical consoles at a huge loss?

noby cares bout some fucking numbers. people wanna see those specs in action.

>*Windows 10

Which is what Xbox is, and if you get it on PC you have to do through the Xbox service. Either way, Microsoft makes money no matter how hard all of you shitpost

>lets make everything a fraction better than the ps4 so we can still say we win

>Estimated to cost $500
>MS just won

scalebound was canceled, senpai.

Every windows store game has been a substantial flop, I can garuentee more than 90% of Windows player base are people who bought the Xbox version and are trying out their PC copy they got

Jesus Christ, sonyggas are fucking mad.

Yeah, with games optimized 100% for it.

>12 GB DDR5
is this suposed to be impressive?
>All current XB1 games to run native 4k
at what fps? is it actual 4k or the dynamic resolution meme?
also what games does it even have i cant just play on a pc? you know ones ms hasen't milked and ruined already?

>4GB DDR5 DEDICATED TO THE OS and UI

L M A O

still only relevant in two countries
still no fucking games
too expensive
going to be 35 million consoles behind when it launches

stay mad xboogers

Read the articles.

such as ?

>all games run native 4k

yeah at what fps? 5?

>still making shill threads
Sorry Microsoft, try again

No problem, I was gonna get a PS4 pro until today.

Now I get a companion console for my PC that runs well, can share games between the two of them and I can catch up on a lot of the 360 library I missed out of. Also I am excited for Sea of Thieves.

Feels good man and no amount of shitposting can stop me getting it, just like when I got the WiiU.

>>GPU running comparable to 1080

No?

Even the article says on par with 1070s, not 1080.

Why not just build a computer at this price point?

we have to stop the Xbox One from getting the nuclear codes!

I bet it's the same story as the 360 actually

great hardware at a great price offset by terrible QC

the 360 at its launch was a $300 console with a custom GPU equivalent to a $600 desktop graphics card at the time. compare that to this gen where the ps4 for example was a $400 console at its launch with a gpu equivalent to a $200 graphics card from 2012.

clearly last gen they took a huge hit on hardware especially since they were failing left and right and they had to replace a ton of them but they made up for it via software and having people pay for XBL which was pretty much unprecedented and actually a big reason why some people didn't mind paying more for a PS3 if they didn't have to pay for online

fortunately it came at a time where seamless online multiplayer matchmaking on consoles with gigantic amounts of players playing at the same time was blowing up so series like halo, gears, cod etc. really skyrocketed in popularity and compelled a lot of people to buy the 360 because at the end of the day you were still paying for XBL which was a much better service than what sony was offering

dunno what they're trying to achieve with this now that multiplayer isn't as big a deal considering I don't even think they have a VR headset announced? 360 was great for playing with my buddies online, not sure why they're trying to push hardware so hard when my PC is already more powerful and more versatile than this thing will be. should've saved the hundreds of millions in R&D and just paid a dozen or so devs to make a bunch of exclusives for the damn thing, probably could've convinced fromsoft to do something new with that kind of dosh.

They've lost their power advantage, obviously they'll be asshurt.

This is directly contradicted in your own source you stupid faggot

Again, Forza running 4k60 at settings comparable to max PC, using only 66% GPU. See if your toaster you call a "gaming PC" can achieve that?

It's fucking impressive

They nailed it, but they need to show games now. This is a two pronged attack

They are already claiming "Pro is shit. What's the point so Scorpio will do worse"

FM6. They showed it in the video. A two day port go it running at 4K and 60fps with plenty of room to add improvements.

The cooling solution sounded like it could have problems.

>Estimated to cost $500
Good joke but even then who's going to buy a console nobody is going to use the hardware power for since PS4 normal is the baseline devs develop for. No. Games.

Article said that the only card that ran Forza on those settings with zero hiccups was a 1080.

you said game(s)

This is exactly the same as expensive apple laptops with i7 cores that on paper are great until you run them for 5 minutes and thermal throttling kills you

>Falling for the bait this easy

I want Phil Spencer to be sweating with announcements this year, I want Phil to succeed

He needs to do a performance like this for E3

youtube.com/watch?v=I14b-C67EXY

>by eurogamer

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA......... "inhales" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

These people are supposed to be game/tech journalists? Fucking KeKed hard as fuck. The incompetence is just tragic.

Most devs these days develop on PC dumbass.

nah, too busy playing great games

how is Halo Bores 2?

are you one of the 50,000 people to actually buy it?

what did he mean by this?

>2 TF faster than the ps4pro
>lel it is just barely a difference!
You seem butthurt.

I wish. PS4 is their baseline of what they can have. sub-1080p unstable 30fps for PS4 is the limit of complexity in graphical/AI/sound/etc. systems and they just throw some fancy graphical effects like SSAO at higher sample rates in for PC.

"Fuck you, Sony fags!"

digital foundry are sony fags you dumb gay boi

this reveal was the only thing they couldn't be bias about since it completely btfo sony ponies

>Estimated to cost $500

Unless the difference between it and the standard PS4(not Pro), which you can get for less than $250, is obvious at first glance, it's DOA.

Besides the xbox library is already small, and the library that takes advantage of the hardware is even smaller.

The only people that will buy it are the small niche of graphic whores and consolefags

>40% stronger
>it's just baerly xD i swear guise!

Butthurt much?

Oh my fucking god. So much talk and hype about Ryzen from Xbone shills. Turns out it's just overclocked Jaguar.

My sides are in the orbit. I'm litterally laughing so hard it hurts.

>Still no exclusives
LMAO, my xbox one is just glorified paper weight

Be sure to watch the Xbox E3 anons. This is gonna be their last one.

>tfw you will live to see the xbox brand die

Back to youtube bgst faggot

66.6% compute power left over

for nothing.

>40 compute units at 1172MHz against 36 compute units at 911MHz

Barely better.

You niggers always seem to forget the most important part of a games console.

XBOX HAS NO FUCKING GAMES REEEEEEEEEEE

oh please, I'm loving mine. I mean, fucking Ryse on GWG this month? Amazing, take that SOny pony's and Nitnendrones

a console actually cucked itself.

>>by eurogamer
By DigitalFoundry.

Why are sonybros this stupid?

The xbox catalog is almost the same as the ps4 catalog.

Then, ps4 has no games too?

>inb4 b-but muh exclusives!!

Movies are not games, you piece of trash.

>get rid of any semblance of first party support
>make a new console instead

I've never seen so much damage control before. Is Sony doomed?

But this is wrong nigga?
It has a lower clockspeed than a RX480 and pulls just 0.2 terraflops ahead.

A 480 is FAAAAAAR from a 1080 you nig

It's the end for Sony.

These 'movies' still have more play-time hours than 6 hours long Halo.

>PS4 was a badPC

>Now it's a badXbox too

Eat shit niggers of sony

But user, shitpost simulator is on pc. PS4 has no games, stop pretending browsing Sup Forums is "playing" ps4.