There are no bad games in the Persona series, sure they first game is dated as fuck, but still fun...

There are no bad games in the Persona series, sure they first game is dated as fuck, but still fun. Name me one truly shitty Persona ga-

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2014/06/20/persona-q-shadow-labyrinths-story-canon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay, you got me there. God that game was a fucking chore

Picture unrelated. Q was a good game. Dancing All Night is the worst Persona game and even that's not completely shit.

STEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAK

Never played Arena games, Dancing or 5 x360 owner and yeah I know, I guess I can play Catherine in the meantime. Besides those games I liked all of them.

>Dancing All Night
>worst

DAN or the Arena games. Q's gameplay is something P3/4/5 only dream of achieve.

atleast it's non canon.

I've only ever played 3 and 4. All the rest look dumb.

Fight me.

>27 musics
>8 hour long story
>somehow canon story
>muh friendship, muh bonds
>inputs aren't all that in sync with the music
>half of the musics are worse than the original tracks
>Bonus: shitty DLCs

ALL spin offs are canon, said so by Atlus. Only the shitty P3 FeMC isn't canon in the Persona series.

Q is unironically the best Persona game, and ironically it's because it's a spinoff.

source

Only found this
siliconera.com/2014/06/20/persona-q-shadow-labyrinths-story-canon/

That's not P4A/P4AU

I dropped this game in the Inaba maps after 120h or so because I was exhausted of so much backtracking and finding random enemies every 7-10 steps, they sure failed hard there

I remember the Haunted Mansion in PQ was really boring and the atmosphere put me in a weird headspace.

>120h

How?

I'm slow at playing games, plus I did sidequests and also I didn't bench any character

Q reminded me why I hate the P4 cast

>hating on the P4 cast
>hating on the most memorable set of characters in a JRPG

Blame it on the shitty writing of this particular game

Well this newest one kind of sucks.

>P4 cast
>memorable

I only liked Naoto, Dojima and Adachi The rest can fuck off.

Persona 3, 4 and 5
The characters in P4 arent even that memorable retard. Lost Odyssey had more memorable characters, hell even FF12 had more memorable characters for fucks sake