youtube.com/watch?v=ZPXOvNKdvUw
harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>disease magic

Nigga wtf get that shit out my face baka

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPXOvNKdvUw

ayo hol up B lemme fix that shit gimme like 10 minutes

Why is white skin on black characters now considered cool?

WUZ

The Egyptians weren't black dammit. They were what we see as middle eastern.

What the problem here? This looks bad ass

KANGZ

DA CRYSTAL GEMZ

It's called vitiligo user.

dont people arabs find this kind of thing offensive?

WE

>VN

More liek Kids 2 Nigs amirite xDD

>black people are seriously, legitimately attempting to steal another race's history

Was stealing bikes not enough?

>Visual Novel
What? That's like the gayest format for your little series.

I don't think modern Egyptian have the slightest clue any of this shit is going on, they're too busy being muslim and getting blown to shit.

WUZ

Is it going to be on the Wii?

RE-vitiligo, user. Revitiligo.

All the WE WUZ memery aside, african culture, lore and shit could actually be interesting, if properly explored. But if it´s just creatively dead Egyptian shit for the umpteenth time then fuck this world.

>They were what we see as middle eastern.
they were meds you fuck

KANGZ

KANGZ

>modern Egyptian
Right, this seems like phoneposting but I'm just legitimately shitty at articulating myself.

modern egyptians

why are all images like this such bad quality

>Egyptians weren't black
Proofs?

But weren´t the Pyramids actually built by niggers? As in thousands of black slaves? I mean doesn´t really make it a racial achievement, but denying this fact is bad too

this one is genuinely funny

YALL CRACKAS DON'T KNOW SHIT WE WUZ KANGZ AND WE WUZ SMARTER THAN YOU

Who's the retard who made this? The aliens are grey, that's why they want black men to have kids with white women; so they can continue their race.

which race's history are they stealing?

>slaves
no slavery was involved in the building of any of the Egyptian large monuments, they were paid peasants working off the harvest times

Not video games

WE WUZ JEWS

I thought the Jews were the slaves.

And that the pyramids were built by free labourers who worked in exchange for garlic or something. I think I got that out of a Horrible Histories book.

DICKWASHERZ.

Not even that. Slaves couldn't build so accurately so the most accepted recent theories are that there were lots of architects and barely any slave in the construction of the pyramids.

Everybody's brown there, Shaka Amose. Last time blacks went there it was as mercenaries paid by the government to supress protesters and they got lynched.

>a game featuring niggers
>GOTY contender
>all my keks

Really? Didn´t know that. Sounds genuinely interesting, got a source kind user?

Nothing like felating your cattle to promote fertility or fucking babies to cure disease.

Sub-saharan African "culture" is some of the most depraved bullshit on the planet and for some reason when they were discovered by Arabs thousands of years ago, rather than take pity on them and remove them from the earth, they enslaved them and began the slave trade.

WATCH OUT CRACKAS

THE EARTH BE PUNISHIN YOU PALE ASS PUSSIES

>several actual black civilizations in Africa and they chose to make Egyptians black
Every single time I see black people do this I feel sad

>At some point in the future Blacks will have replaced all races achievements in history
>They will still bitch about being slaves that one time

Of course I was under the impression, that there´s tons of architects, engineers and stuff doing the planning. But there still has to be lots of people doing the actual labor as in pushing the stones at the right place and so on

>one of the characters is just storm from xmen

Holy fuck my sides

There were lots of vampires in ancient egypt that they needed to keep away

really makes you think

>During Katrina some people prayed to let them know that we are free and they can stop now

wow yeah that fuckin helped a lot didn't it

Dude, every ancient civilization is depraved and fucked up in today´s terms, if you just search long enough. Ancient Greece, pillar of western culture, was a bunch of burly old men buttfucking little shotas while shouting "NO HOMO"! YOu wouldn´t believe how much Socrates/ Platon talked about buttfucking shotas in his most famous books

You mean...black vampires?

AYO HOL UP
WE WUZ THE HAWLLOCAUST N SHIET

But the Jews were all in Egypt. As slaves. We just went over this.

Unless you mean regular vampires and not just wallet-suckers.

This is someone's cue to post that one Darkstalkers comic. Not mine, I'm drunk.

Jew's were slaves but the pyramid workers were laborers.

WE WUZ HURRIKANGZ

harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html

>Redding's faunal evidence dealt a serious blow to the Hollywood version of pyramid building, with Charlton Heston as Moses intoning, "Pharaoh, let my people go!" There were slaves in Egypt, says Lehner, but the discovery that pyramid workers were fed like royalty buttresses other evidence that they were not slaves at all, at least in the modern sense of the word. Harvard's George Reisner found workers' graffiti early in the twentieth century that revealed that the pyramid builders were organized into labor units with names like "Friends of Khufu" or "Drunkards of Menkaure." Within these units were five divisions (their roles still unknown)—the same groupings, according to papyrus scrolls of a later period, that served in the pyramid temples. We do know, Lehner says, that service in these temples was rendered by a special class of people on a rotating basis determined by those five divisions. Many Egyptologists therefore subscribe to the hypothesis that the pyramids were also built by a rotating labor force in a modular, team-based kind of organization.

Blacks were the original vampires. White people just stole them from us.

At least they're not fucking holes in the ground. Like what goes on today still with a lot of African tribes

I hate it when people don't understand map projections.

>not understanding niggardly Jamel is satire

KONGZ

I'm aware, they also collapsed and western civilization evolved.(Though I'm not convinced the leaders of the West aren't doing it to this day)
Sub saharan Africa has never produced enough on its own(without colonization) to collapse.

WE WUZ TSUNAMI AND SHIT

this is actually true

not sure on the sizes of areas of africa compared to other places, but maps do literally show africa as smaller due to how difficult it is to map a globe on a square

AYY
WE WUZ AIRBENDERS N SHIET YO

WE WUZ... starbucks?

Fucking a hole in the ground is worse than fucking children?

It's okay, the black man took back the vampire with this horrible fucking film that nobody watched.

Is this the plot of battlefield 1?

>vn
looks more like a comic book with autoplay

the king nigga actually looked cool but the others are meh

Less satisfying.

It probably wasn't that bad in Egypt for Israel.
The Jew cries out as he strikes you.

>the current year
>not having loving vanilla sex with the purpose of procreation with earthmother GAIA
are you gay son?

Kinetic VN. Or uh, motion comics.

They're all terrible, I wouldn't waste breath arguing semantics.

YOU WHITE FOLKS ARE FUCKIN PRIMITIVE

They shouldn't have been so sexy then shouldn't they?

not educated enough to be aware of any others

that´s cool, thanks user

especially now that the newest genetic test confirms ancient Egyptian mummies had middle eastern origins from an earlier migration than contemporary Egyptians there's just no excuse for this shit education America

But traps aren't gay

It's almost like sail boats and weather patterns were both following some kind mysterious current in the air. Let's just assume they're ghosts.

YA'LL RAYCISS CRACKA ASS MOFUGGAS, WE WUZ KINGZ!

BLACKED

Fairly sure the jews just made up the story of them ever being enslaved by egyptians because none of the egyptian's own account tell of them having them enslaved

>We Wuz Sabah Al Nur

>continents are larger than countries
color me surprised
same thing happens with Greenland but niggas don't live in Greenland

Doesn't the Talmud say they can lie about stuff like that to use people?

4/7 too much niggers

>tfw nature was a white slaver

inappropriate use of comma is woke af