XBONED

>Today, speaking to Eurogamer Xbox planning lead Albert Penello said that the increase in power is insignificant.

>“When we made changes to the box for 4K we unlocked a little bit more processing power to enable HDR,” he told the site. “That’s it. It’s exactly the same architecture as the existing one.

>“To support HDR, we give people access to a little more CPU and GPU. That’s it. It is so insignificant it is mind boggling it is being picked up.”

>Penello added that the CPU and GPU have not been overclocked, and that there won’t be any performance differences for games on the One S. “I promise, it won’t even show up. It will have no impact on games at all,” he explained.

>“Literally no impact. They will be identical. It’s nothing, it is literally nothing!”

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-15-xbox-one-s-wont-give-games-a-performance-boost-microsoft-insists
youtube.com/watch?v=36PqkY398U8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce

>One S

OP is a master baiting fag.

Xbox planning lead Albert Penello :^)

there are like 7 articles each 10 pages long and i'm on mobile :(
as long as i don't read an article i don't believe he would bury his own work

the S stands for scorpio

found it tho, had to spend 2 bucks at an internet cafe thx op

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-15-xbox-one-s-wont-give-games-a-performance-boost-microsoft-insists

so yeah its bait, he speaks about One S

well he did

>Eurogamer was told the same thing today by Xbox boss Phil Spencer, speaking with Wes.

>"It was designed to play Xbox One games exactly the same way your existing Xbox One does," Spencer said. "The one definitive feature that's different is HDR. So, with the increased HDMI capability, it has the ability to support high dynamic range.

>"I will say - and I've been asked about this - and I'm not trying to dodge the question, you should expect it to play your games the same way an Xbox One does. We did not design this to play Xbox One games better than the original Xbox One console."

im not denying that. eeryone here is stupid for thinking otherwise

MORE IMPORTANTLY this is the same people and same company that are making the scorpio now

its no less damming

>>Penello added that the CPU and GPU have not been overclocked, and that there won’t be any performance differences for games on the One S. “I promise, it won’t even show up. It will have no impact on games at all,” he explained.

What the fuck man?

>"ITS NOTHING! I-IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING!"

this is the project planning lead and head of scorpio

WHAT THE FUCK!?

>mfw sonybros trying to confuse weak minded anons

Good bait
I'm laughing that retards fall for it. Or even pretend.

but its not bait.
thats what they said about the upgraded xbox

link

They never advertised the xbone S as an upgrade or at least not specs-wise.

where am i supposed to even save this, my folder of cute anime girls with question marks surrounding them is all little girls

youtube.com/watch?v=36PqkY398U8

"the ultimate games and entertainment system"

BOOBS

>implying anything in that ad is a lie

ps4 pro is the ultimate games and entertainment system and still is though. they lied

S for slim you baiter fagget

kek, did you expect them to say "The ultimate games and entertainment system after the new PS4 Pro"?

So Scorpio isn't the Microsoft console of the next generation, it's just the Microsoft offering to compete with the Pro?

the S is an upgraded xbone so is the scorpio

the same people are making it

they did this before

I dont see a problem

did you think this was a new console?
its just a 2 year last ps4 pro competitor its not going to have games "only on scorpio" it never was

this console gen is another 4 years yet you mongoloid fucking americans

>did you think this was a new console?
Yes. In my defense though, I've never given a shit about Microsoft consoles. Just based upon the context Scorpio was being discussed, it seemed like Microsoft was trying to force in the next generation. Happy to hear I can continue laughing at M$ and their lack of games. Why anyone would continue to give money to them for any exclusives* continues to escape me, and Scorpio just being their Pro confirms that even further.

wait wat

>Yes. In my defense though, I've never given a shit about Microsoft consoles.

well why did you fall for this shitty meme?
do people get stupider when they get older or were you just tired of having spare money?

>Microsoft was trying to force in the next generation

they are.

its just they are so shit and noone likes them that this "itteration" bulshit like Iphone S they are trying to pull wont work

M$ doont have a unique selling point they are just the yank version also ran of console hardware and lets hope they go out of business soon

Didn't think it was a meme pham. Just speculation. All I had been exposed to was scuttlebutt which is obviously going to inflate what something will be. My question is why you are so upset over someone making a mistake about a piece of hardware neither of us seem in favor of? I mean between you and I your declaration that the current gen is going to continue for 4 more years is the best news I've heard today, so thank you for that.
Thanks user.

the scorpio will run games in "ps4 pro mode" dont forget that untill this piece of shit launches in Q4 ALL xbox games are running worse than standard ps4s while ps4 pro has better versions

they are just EXTREMELY late and this is their Zune alternative

also it meeans they dont have to talk about games at E3 becaus ethey have nothing and sony is kicking the shit out of them up and down

good. lets be friends then you cunt
I hate M$ I hope they all die for what they did to console games and gaming for a decade!

were finaly back on track to a ps2 era and here come microsoft with their piece of shit power brick console that probably has a 50% fail rate and shitty yank exclusives

>tfw I have shitty eyes which makes the 4k meme irrelevant to me as a consumer since all I'd be paying for is image quality I wouldn't be able to detect
>good. lets be friends then you cunt
L-love you too, f-f-friend.