>>373016304

And next year a 2070 will run circles around it. You're an idiot if you buy these.

It's best to time a new video card with a new console release. For example I skipped out on the rx 480 because I knew scorpio was a thing.

I'll go with vega and 1 up both the scorpio and ps4 pro for years

>Sup Forums

Isn't a RX 480 still stronger than whatever is in the scorpio?

>spend 300€ on a nvidia gpu, it has nice features like geforce experience that autoupdates your drivers
>oh wait that feature isnt availeable anymore because fuck you
Can I get my money back then?

This. Still running a 290 which maxes out most games. Will upgrade to 144Hz 1440p when Vega hits.

wow way to kick everyone in the balls for buying the titan X (pascal)

The titan X was only just released.

think you're mistaking the titan x for the 1080 Ti

no

What is happening, please explain ?
Titan XP has been released for a while.

>wont get any AIB support
>wont get driver optimizations
>2070 will be faster
>$1200
lmao

Nope.

New cards will have all 3840 CUDA cores enabled.

Seems like every month Nvidia comes out with a "latest cutting edge" GPU. Like, I don't understand. You buy the latest Nvidia card and in a couple of months there's 5 new and better ones. Do they just have thousands of people working around the clock to develop new chips? Are they just stockpiling chips and releasing them on a schedule to maximize profit?

I'd honestly rather have a console because at least I know I'm up to date for several years at least instead of dropping a grand on a GPU only to have it be ancient in a month.

No you see the Titan X(pascal) is the one that has been out for a while. People dubbed it XP to distinguish it from the original Titan X.
Now NVIDIA came out with the Titan Xp which is a slightly faster version of the Titan XP. You see making the p in XP lowercase improves performance.

You buy a console because you have no idea what you're talking about.
>releasing them on a schedule to maximize profit
Yep
The differences are marginal though, this new Titan is like 5% faster than the OG TXP.
1080Ti is a slightly cutdown OG TXP at a lower price. They are based on the same core, 1080Ti has 1 GB less memory.

2070 not likely, 2080 probably.

I was thinking about going from a 1080 to 1080Ti, but fuck it.
I'll rather wait a year for Volta and then jump on the 4k bandwagon.

>250W with stock cooler
>only 5% faster than 1080ti
>$1200
>will lose 60-70% of its value in 12 months
Who is supposed to fall for this?

GFExperience still exists though, did you uninstall it and assume it ceased to exist?

I see, thanks.

Yes

GFE collects data like crazy, doesn't anonymize it and doesn't let you opt out. It's a worse botnet than W10.

>lying to people

yes

you can't be seroius

That still doesn't address what he said, that GeForce Experience no longer works with GTX cards or updates drivers, which it does. If someone personally has an issue with GFE3.0, like the awful UI, then just do what I do and use an old version

Oh wow, it's almost as powerful as the XBONE Scorpio, good for you PC gamers.

>Install gfe 2
>NEW VERSION AVAILEABLE INSTALL??
>no
>oh ok, *gfe closes itself*
>block updates
>new driver availeable
>cant connect to nvidia :^)

The difference between the Scorpio's 980 and a RX480 isn't huge.

Buying a console is like buying a video card and being stagnated on that same shitty video card for years.

For example an overclocked rx 470 will always shit on the ps pro no matter how many new video cards come out. It's called having options.

Pc users can just wait until the strongest console is out and then choose to get a video card to ensure they will stay ahead of it. It's why you had games like dragons dogma running at 10 fps on your ps3. That's not exactly up to date years later.

Also a video card like the rx 470 costs around 170 not 500 dollars like a new console or 1 grand plus the paid online that stacks up throughout the years

well no one is seroius because that isn't a word

This post is a prime example of how poorfags rationalize their hardware becoming outdated.

It's about on par GPU-wise.

Jesus christ, so instead of just calling the Titan X Pascal the Titan XP they released ANOTHER Titan X and called it the Titan XP?
Fucking hell Nvidia, anything to jew more money out of retards, eh?

Shoulda been named TITAN XI for IRRESPONSIBLE PERFOREMANCE

Wow and only 1.2k shekels! What a bargain!