Fable Comfy

Will we finally get to play this game in 4k?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/amp-articles/molyneux-wants-to-make-fable-4-discusses-upsetting/1100-6445723/
youtube.com/watch?v=79RCNUTgXno
youtube.com/watch?v=WhTxOpSh1oU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fable anniversary still isn't BC

Luckily I can play that on PC, why dont they just put Fable 2 on PC if not the Scorpio?

This game, along with Dishonored and Bloodborne has ridiculous levels of comfy setting.

I really hope we get more steampunk/Victorian in the future, so underrated.

Can we expect Microsoft making Fable IV happen?

gamespot.com/amp-articles/molyneux-wants-to-make-fable-4-discusses-upsetting/1100-6445723/

I just want to play Fable 2 without having a load time of 60 seconds per area

>Tfw you know the perfect book to base it on, to the point where a Fable-esque game would fit PERFECTLY, but nobody else really knows it.

Thats a touchy subject, didnt Lionhead shutdown?

imagine if the team joined up again, it would be like the end of Star wars Episode VI in celebration

This. I also remember the in-game menu taking a million years to load individual models and textures, and that the textures on general looked fucking horrendous. That, and the copy-paste dungeons with boring weapons hidden at the end.

I'm going to buy a used xbox 360 so I can finally play fable 2. IT really sucks that the game never was released for pc

molyneux is a dumb hack and fable 3 sucked ass

Just seriously be patient with the load times, it gets to the best of you. Have a phone nearby or something

They are really that long? Even if I instal the game on the hdd?

I only have the disc so I'm actually not sure, but if I remember correctly when you fast travel it takes a solid 25 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=79RCNUTgXno
>tfw

>Be me
>Pick female hero
>Getting rekt, make her eat some pies
>She gets fat
>Level her up, make her stronger
>Learn the only way to lose weight is to eat celery
>Buy all the celery in Albion
>Push it into her giant face
>She's losing weight
>Stays the same size
>Looks like a sumo ate a pile of salt

Good job, Molyneux, thanks for giving the female the same muscle rig as the male.

Also, fuck that game for not fixing the fucking windows.

>Windows stay smashed indefinitely.

Stupid.

The only thing I liked about Fable 2 was the dog.

It just doesn't have the charm of Fable, TLC, and Anniversary.

i unironically would buy fable 2 and 3 on peecee

Shit series. Fuck off.

I found the combat to be a little smoother than the first one personally but I definitely agree it doesnt have the same charm

I'd second this notion

>TLC

Never really liked TLC it doesn't fit that well in the game because at that point of the game you already maxed out your main attributes.

>muh 4K meme
Fuck off retard

dat end boss tho

3 was a piece of irredeemable shit

youtube.com/watch?v=WhTxOpSh1oU
III is already on PC isn't it? II is the only one missing.

I just didnt like how they changed Jack's voice

it was pulled from steam after the GFWL shit

Doesn't he die anyway even if you just stand there?

Reaver shoots him if you don't.

How the fuck does anyone on that team think this is the way to end the game!? Honestly!

Bitch please get on my level

It was symbolic of how he shot you out the window during 'his' quest to build the spire for Theresa, and now you are shooting him into the meme magic core during 'your' quest to secure the tower for Theresa. She played you both with the same lost family member card too. They tried very hard to shove it in your face but nobody seemed to get it.

I thought Fable 2 was fun, especially maxing out skill+pistol. I agree that it doesn't capture the same mood or overall charm of Fable, but it's still good in its own right. Fable 3 was a pile of shit from start to finish. Personally, I think if you could put Fable 2's combat+dog into Fable 1 and cut out Molyneux's tongue you'd have the perfect game.