Is this game comfy? I've been really overworked this week, but I'll get Friday off...

Is this game comfy? I've been really overworked this week, but I'll get Friday off. I want to spend it playing a super comfy game. I enjoy RPGs, but I don't want anything that's too difficult. For instance, Nioh is a fine game, but it's not comfy to me, because I have to try too hard. Kingdom Hearts is max comfy. Would I be into Persona?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRbO6HV9-6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People have been playing opn the hardest difficulty and dying. Six to ten hours of progress just gone, like that.

The game has a difficulty setting. So you can make it braindead easy if you want.

I've heard playing on anything higher than normal does nothing but just make the game unenjoyable and grindy, so just keep that in mind.

Just do it on normal. I dont know if prices are affected by difficulty, but if they are you can switch difficulty anywhere anytime, no difficulty trophies either, but don't drop to the lowest difficulty because thats the only one that cant be seitched back.

Just don't let the idiots tell you, that hard mode is perfectly good and game is too easy without it.

I just lost over hour of progress because random enemy scored a crit who killed my main char with one fucking hit when I had not a chance to even defent myself.

Fuck this shit, switching to normal

I played Persona 3FES and P4G on easy and plan to do the same with 5. I'm generally not a fan of typical JRPG turn-based combat. I'm in it for the story and social links.

The Hard difficulty is a reasonable challenge as long as you are experienced in basic turn-based jrpg tactics. You don't have to grind at all and any user that does should be playing on normal.

Does this game let you eventually have more free time? I want to hang out with the doctor, damnit.

Yes. If you don't play dumb and fuse good personas you shouldn't really struggle.

game takes ages to start but once you do it's comfy.

>Is this game comfy?

Legit comfy as fuck.

If you're a vet to the series though, don't expect to get much stat work done for quite a while as the game hijacks your progress through story content and tutorials for the first two months sadly.

Should I date the NEET or the Doctor I can't decide.

It's comfy on safety difficulty if you just want to hang out with virtual friends, fall in love etc, combat becomes brainless though.

There's time management aspects to it, but the battles are turn based. Honestly for as over the top and shmupy it is, Nier is pretty comfy. Plus Nier is actually pretty similar to Kingdom Hearts with how you slot skills and fight enemies. It's like, bayonetta meets kingdom Hearts kinda. It also comes with difficulty settings, and normal is pretty easy, while hard mode spikes up in difficulty pretty significantly.

>Goro is the traitor
>comfy
No.

New Game + is really when you can concentrate on social links by the end of your first play through you should at least have most of your stats maxed out and all your weapons and item carry over to new game plus

Epik spoilers brah

See you in a few minutes when you realize that changing difficulty reverts your progress pretty far.

I love the long ass Persona intros. I think they're super cozy.

how does that happen though? it doesn't block people from saving. are people just retarded or is it that hard?

normal is too easy for me, so i went to hard. but i dont want to do hard again on my second playthrough, but if merciless is too much bullshit RNG then it might be a turn off for me.

I'd probably be into Nier, but I didn't play the first game, and I'm not really able to at the moment. I think I'd probably still have a good time with the new one, but since it is sort of a sequel, as far as I can tell, I think I'll skip it for now.

What's the best way to build guts?
Need rank 2 to continue testing medicine at the clinic.

not him, but i've been playing nier, and it hurts my fingers. its comfy to walk around, but battles, even on normal aren't easy, but just really fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRbO6HV9-6U

you tell me