Who else /idort/?

Who else /idort/?
Poorfags need not reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/square-enix-p/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just a PS4 and PC, if that counts as idort

wccftech.com/square-enix-p/

>Square Enix Plans To Support The Nintendo Switch More Than Scorpio And Win 10 In 2017, CEO Reveals

>Speaking with Nikkei about a variety of matters, Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda confirmed that the Japanese publisher is going to support the Nintendo Switch as well as Scorpio and Windows 10 Game Mode, but the publisher will be focusing the most on the Nintendo Switch.

Dudebros on suicide watch.

I don't have an xbox, my brother bought one so I figured I wouldn't need one

preordered the destiny PS4, didn't regret it at all

LMAO

Idort is the worst kind of pleb

Oh no, I'll miss out on MoeBlob Quest 19 with Pedophile Panties preorder DLC!

Not like anyone else will make Xbox games.

PC only 'cause I can't handle thirty frames per second. If I become desperate for a console game, I'll buy that console. No fucks.

I have everything but the Xbox One feels really unnecessary. I just had it before the rest (aside from my PC) so I never got rid of it.

>"I'm fifteen years old, and mom won't buy me more than one console. Brand loyalty is everything to me."

Don't sweat it. You'll grow up soon and have the cash to buy whatever you want.

>has a good putah
>has current gen nintendo console

why would you buy anything else for gaming? are you a virgin with no life or something?

>Japanese developers
>Supporting 'Muhrican consoles
Pick one.

The xbox hat should say w10 on it because they are basically the same thing now

I have a pc,ps4, xbone, and piiu. Might get the switch a roo when it has more games

ayy reportin'

PS
PS2
Ps3
PS4
Xbox
Xbox one
Nes
SNES
N64
GameCube
Wii
Wii u
D's
D's lite
3ds
N3ds
Gba micro
Psp1000
Psp2000
Pspgo
Vita

games are for children. Grow up

PC, PS4, Xbone, Switch and Vita. Not getting PS4 Pro or Scorpion.

PC, PS4 and 3DS.
Those are the only consoles that are worth the money.

I wouldn't have gotten a PS4 Pro initially but mine was one of those PS4s that kicks out discs randomly so I traded it in and upgraded to a Pro.

I might get a Scorpio but only if the Xbox One library gets better after this year. Otherwise there's no point (since I already have an XB1 Elite console).

Go back to Sup Forums or /fit/ or wherever the fuck it is you came from

Yeah, I don't care about the Scorpio's specs, I don't have a 4K tv and I'd rather replace my 1070 than replace my fat Xbone.

I bought the Xbone before Play Anywhere was a thing so now it doesn't have as much value to me.

Low level here. Frankly though there isn't anything anything necessitating an XBox or PC purchase for me. That's not a knock against them. They just don't interest me personally.

Shit, i was hoping to get some Final Fantasy 947 trash up my throat.

Idort minus an Xbone.
I could buy one, but I just can't come up with a reason to. I don't like Halo, and loterally everything else is available on PC.

The fucking N-Gage had more exclusives.

Have
>PC
>PS4
>Switch

If I have a good PC, Xbone isn't really worth getting at all, is it? I have a 1060

Ayy same here.
Idort without Xbox is the master race.

>PS4
>Nintendo 3ds
>Budget PC (can run some vidya)
>Xbox 360

Especially since Microsoft is gonna make their games crossbuy

>on Sup Forums telling people games are for children

Do you even realize how fucking dumb you look

Nintendo+PC fag here.

I'd get a PS4 also for Bloodborne if I weren't a poorfag because I am kind of a Fromfag. That's about the only exclusive PS4 has I care about, though. I'll admit HZD looks interesting but playing any other open world game after BotW seems like it would disappoint me.

what is square currently working on, anyway? We know that Octopath Traveler game and KH3

>Sony
more like /idiot/

PC, PS4, 3DS, VITA

It's enough, won't get pro/scorponok

Trade Vita for Switch and you have the perfect lineup

PS4
Xbox One
Wii U
Vita
PC
PS3

Honestly dismiss anyone's opinion who doesn't own at least 4 of these. Don't see how someone can know shit about games but be restricted to a single platform

Switch has no games though, maybe in a couple of years. Vita right now is worth it as an emulator alone but the weeb shit is nice too

Hi Sasel!

It doesn't you fucking idiot

I almost was but the dude on eBay still hasn't shipped my PS4 pro with VR so now I'm waiting until eBay refunds me in like a week. Besides that I have a 360, One, PC, 3DS, Wii U, PS2, Switch, N64, and NES.

No

What's the point? Consoles give huge diminishing returns outside of PC and WiiU.

if you get a switch it does
it's not like xbone has actual exclusives you can't play on win 10 pc

Only consoles i haven't owned since 95 are:
Dreamcast
N64
GameCube
Wii
3DS
Switch

Wow i didn't even notice they were mostly all Nintendo until i wrote it out. I owned GBA, DS and Wii U at least

*shits in your mouth*

I enjoy consoles and the fact they double as an entertaient hub. I have got way more out of my $300 consoles than my $1200 PC for example

I alternate between Sony and Nintendo, also like to play classics like Roller Coaster Tycoon on the PC.

Nintenfag here, Xbox One should be the one who is kicked into the pool.

I got every console except xbone since Atari

I have everything except an Xbone. I may have actually bought one too for Scalebound, D4, and the new Rare game, but thankfully Microsoft solved that problem for me.

Anyway being an idort is great. This is looking to be one of the best years in gaming with Yakuza, BotW, Persona 5, Nier, Xenoblade, and Odyssey.

I forget I'm an idort because I suppressed the memory of getting an Xbone.

I'm idort in that every worthwhile console exclusive will inevitably be on pc.
I don't understand the idea of a "true idort" because the idea of switching between a switch, ds4, and xbone controller regularly sounds laughable to me.

At this point Xbone is worth the $200 as an entertainment hub + backwards compatability

Nice try sonnygger but nobody wants your SJW cinematic experiences around here.

I've had every console except the Bone. Truly the most despicable. I won't be getting the Scorp, either.

Now that ffXv is finished most of their budget will go to ffXIV

>PC
>PS4
>N3DS
I'm still on the fence about the Switch, though. BotW looks great but there's no reason to buy a system for a single game. Didn't get a Wii U because the only games I'm interested in are W101 and Bayo2 so it's not really worth the purchase

I used to buy all consoles and PC game but consoles have gone to shit so badly with the Xbone being useless and the PS4 having less games I want than I have fingers.

I ended up keeping the last Switch I had rather than scalping it since I barely made any profit off it so I'm basically mostly there anyway.

I WAS an idort, but I sold my Xbone because Microsoft has the same problems with exclusives that Nintendo has. I don't need a multiplat box when I have a good PC.

Ironically, I used the money to buy an elite controller for said PC.

I started this gen with an Xbox One, later upgraded to PC, and I got a PS4 for Christmas. It's nice, but I rarely use my consoles...

Haven't bought a Sony console since the PS2 and already have a Switch, literally no reason to get an Xbone.

thsts because you're fat

I already have a 360 though, so what use does it have?

Honestly, I actually don't understand why anyone would buy an Xbone

I'm struggling to sell it for around £150

Just use 3DS, pc and Ps4. Nothing else is worth getting curently. The XBone has no games and the Switch currently has 1. The Switch will get more in the future and I plan to get one at some point but I really see no hope for XBone.

I was idort last gen but so far none of the consoles look good to me this gen so I just use my PC. PS4 so far is the only one that actually has games for me but just a couple.

Japan discovering Steam is quite a shift in balance as I always had consoles mostly for Japanese games and PC mostly for western stuff. Played new Tales and Nier Automata this year alone on PC. Also Senran Kagura.

For most normalfags they choose either PS or Xbox based on their friends.

Anything but Xbox Whatevers. There's literally no reason to own it. Sony has the majority of jap third parties, Nintendo has the rest, and the only good non-Jap games are on PC. Why would I ever own an XBrick?

Xbox and PC
For what reason?

>I thought Microsoft was going to force me to get an Xbone just to play Scalebound
>they cancel it
Thanks Microsoft

I have all but the one since most games are playing on PC as well I've not seen a reason.

Scorpio's improvement to 360 games has changed my mind.

Idort sans Xbone, but who honestly wants one?

BOTW>Nier>Horizon, Curently enjoying P5

>tfw can't decide to get Nier on PC or PS4

I feel like that kinda game is made for a PS controller, am I wrong?

A PS4 and a Switch is all you need. Maybe a PC if you give a shit about graphics.

You do realize you can use the PS4 controller on PC right? That being said the I've personally been switching between the pro controller and Xbone they're both pretty comfy.

You can use the DS4 on PC you know

Wait really? Out of box?

Idort that sold his xbone and got a switch here

No, you need to do a little tweaking but It's not hard.

I think on steam games the functionality is built in. Otherwise you need extra drivers

Looks like my PS4 just became an exclusives only machine

>exclusives only machine
as is the case with any console?

Some games support it out of the box with the right button prompts too sometimes, Steam treats PS4 controllers as steam controllers so anything that supports those will support it, anything else has to be fucked around with.

Nah I'm definitely gonna be rebuying games on Switch for the portability

get it on ps4 so physical is physical, not physical (digital)

>old pc breaks
>build better one because not poor
>now master idort

its pretty easy m8

Honestly I like the Switch enough that it's replaced my PC as my indie machine. I used to laugh at people that waited for the Vita release for things, but here I am waiting for Hollow Knight so I can play it portably

I have everything I need, minus a handheld. I've been putting off

consoles are gimped pc's for children and teenagers

I have all of the current consoles apart from a PS4 Pro.
My Xbox One is completely unused though so i said my wife could use it as her console of choice. Even then, she still uses my PS4 more.
We both have a Switch too and it's great for one of us to play Zelda on the sofa and the other on the TV.

The PC side of things isn't great. It's mostly for older games and emulation at this point, but some modern games run ok. It's a custom built laptop i bought when i used to travel so i could take vidya with me.
i7 quad core processor 2.4Hz (turbo boosted to ౩.4)
GTX 765m
12GB RAM
Honestly, it's the graphics card holding things back... 2GB just isn't enough. I've started a new job however recently where i have the chance to earn a shit tonne, so I'm going to look into building a desktop with a 1080i in it.

ayy same, i would have sold my wiiu but that has a few games i might play again.

>lent my roommate my Switch to play Zelda thinking he'd put 5-10 hours into it and get bored like he does with most vidya
>he's put over 100 hours in now and is playing all the time
>I want to try graceful explosion machine but am too nice to ask for it back
What do Sup Forums?

I was originally planing on getting a ps4 pro, a scorpio and build a pc before the end of the year, but, I'm finding it hard to justify it now, I mean, where are the games?

I'd honestly do a PS4 and Switch. That's enough to play everything worthwhile for the next few years. If you really care about graphics you could build a PC too, but the PC exclusive market has been shit this generation

Stop now

PC - i5 6600k, GTX 1070
PS3 (Fat release model with backwards compatibility, still works)
PS4 Pro
3DSXL
WiiU
Switch

Feels pretty good man.

Idort here.
Only the Switch missing because buying hardware at launch is fucking retarded. Will get one next year.
Feels good, man.

But keep the Xbone as the one doing the kicking.

I really dont care about graphics and frame rate but I was thinking I'd like the option of a PC, I was really looking forward to the idea of having everything but a number of issues have cause me to doubt.

>he won't get the 10 free SNES and Turbographix games for being an ambassador