I'm e-excited to announce Xbox Scorpio will launch this holiday season at ______$ in the US market

I'm e-excited to announce Xbox Scorpio will launch this holiday season at ______$ in the US market.

(Fill the gap)

Other urls found in this thread:

in2013dollars.com/1992-dollars-in-2017?amount=200
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-06-why-microsoft-is-making-project-scorpio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$399

$500

$489

I'd pay $799.99 USD but not a penny more.

FIVE

HUNDRED

AND

NINETY

NINE

U

S

DOLLARS

FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

$499

Adjusted to inflation, that would've been like $200 in 1992.

>Phil the gap.

Those are 5 completely different prices

$669 maple leaf bucks

Hey the new Xbox looks pretty strong. But...
Is it strong enough to bring Scalebound back from the dead?

$399

If it really is 499, I'll finally but one to add beside my PS4 and Switch.

If it's , might as well build a PC.

600$mark my fucking words

>If it really is 499, I'll finally but one to add beside my PS4 and Switch.

brother!!!!

>It's beeen too looooooong!!!

$350.99 screencap.

>$499 US DOLLARS
$499 US DOLLARS
>$499 US DOLLARS
$499 US DOLLARS
>$499 US DOLLARS
$499 US DOLLARS

I however buy 1000 dollar dragon dildos to give you some kind of context

has to be 399 to not be an utter failure

it will be a utter failure regardless due to the fact they can't get their exclusives up to par with Sony or whatever is on PC.

>in b4 butthurt sony fag

When will it happen? I ca

>300% inflation in 25 years

This post wasn't me

thats not how it works faggot, you have to say candlejack before y

$399-$499

well yeah and whatever they'll try to muster up will be halo/gears/forza/doritos tier dude bro garbage

It seems like they can't price it higher than the PS4 Pro. My bet is on $399.99.

$449

$599

in2013dollars.com/1992-dollars-in-2017?amount=200

Two questions:

Do you have a regular PS4 or a Pro? If you have a regular, did you buy it at launch or later?

The reason why I ask is because the launch Xbone was $500, and no one bought it. The PS4 launched $100 cheaper, and the Pro launched at the launch price of a regular PS4. Considering the initial price of the Xbone was inflated by the bundled Kinect, and that it was later sold without a bundle (the Xbone S is $300, and is marginally stronger than a launch model), what makes you feel the Scorpio is worth $500? $400 makes the most sense to compete with the PS4 Pro.

1billion ugandan dollars

>The reason why I ask is because the launch Xbone was $500, and no one bought it.

Not sure if you're implying it was solely because of cost but let's not forget...

>Awful pre-launch hype
>Unable to borrow/lend games
>DMR shit
>Kinect still trying to be anything
>Always requiring an internet connection
>Phil Spencer

It had a ton of fucking things wrong with it besides the price.

TREE FIDDY

Well yeah, those were obvious. I didn't list them cause those weren't relevant to my point.

I don't think it will be above $500 but is that really a lot for a hobby for you guys? I'm lucky if I can get a decent catback fart can or even 33in tires for my vehicles for that price. That's cheap as fuck as far as hobbies go and you guys act like it's a years salary.

They are using a highly customized new processor and basically overclocked RX480. Unless Microsoft will be taking a loss on this, the price is going to be high. If it's higher than the PS4 then they lose. Not because of specs, but because of marketing and general audience.

thanks for agreeing despite not being relevant, user.

The point is that a midgen upgrade is a luxury and very optional. This allows the company to charge more, but also mean the more price concious would wait for next gen.

>Ybarra told Leadbetter Project Scorpio is designed for "that premium customer, the gamer that expects the absolute best versions of the games" - so expect it to be priced accordingly.

Expect $550-600

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-06-why-microsoft-is-making-project-scorpio