>PC fans are happy for Xbros
>Xbros are happy
>Many great games on many different systems for all with an open mind to enjoy

Meanwhile on Sony Pony island:
>HURRRR NO EXCLUSIVES EHEHEH
>ONLY SLIGHTLY MORE POWERFUL THAN PS4 XXXDDD
>GO PLAY HALO WARS 2 XBRO AHAHA
>XBROS BTFO

What makes Sony fags such whiny bitches? Is it insecurity? Is it jealousy? I don't get it, this board would be so much better off without them

Please give them a containment board thx

The Xbros are the most passive people on Sup Forums, notice that you never see them attacking the other camps, yet the Sony Cultists need to pounce on them. À n'y rien comprendre

Where is that indicator from?
Looks familiar

Also Xbros literally have nothing so its not like they have much reason to speak up or get involved.

Nintenbro here. While I believe that it's the games that make the system, not the hardware, I am still happy for players who insist on having superior graphical fidelity. Project Scorpio looks like it's going to bring some pretty good specs to the console market.
Pretty soon the PC Master Race and Xbros aren't going to be separate camps anymore. They're going to be one and the same, effectively bringing two factions together which I think is a great idea.
Plus, as a VR software dev myself, I think the notion of bringing another VR-ready console to the market will really help the medium thrive.

Have fun, Xbros. I'll be giving you a thumbs up from the other side of the fence.

One entire generation of getting verbally raped during PS3 era made them salty now they're taking it out on everyone.

Also alot of them are black.

Imagine you spent thousands of dollars in systems, games, and tvs, for 4 generations, and a grand total of maybe 100 great exclusives, every generation getting less and less of them, until the 4th generation where all you get is bloodborne, a shitty souls clone, when you realize that your system has become a shitty multi-plat box like the xbox you've hated so much the entire time due to your blind fanboy loyalty.
And to add insult to injury now that xbox greatly outspecs your console and will play multiplats better for the next 5 years, while you can't even hope for a good exclusive in the next half a decade.
I'd be pretty pissed off too.

Hello my new friend. It appears that you weren't here during the height of the xbox 360.

Xbots are silent because they got btfo harder than anyone in history when Microsoft anouinced the spybox. They have been banished from shitposting until their console gets some good exclusives. That's why you don't hear from them very often.

Because they secretly know everyone enjoys their platform more than they do.

Instead of playing on their PS4 they shitpost on Sup Forums instead to try and justify their purchase and rage at other platforms because buyer's remorse.

Who are you quoting?

Full idort here coming in to say I am looking forward to the Scorpio because it can't be worse than anything MS has done for the past 5+ years.

Today has been shit on Sup Forums

So many threads on Scorpio tech, yet no discussions of any games. I understand Sup Forums gets excited for press release info, but that typically gets announced with some games.

This shit is as exciting as Nvidia announcing new cards.

I fucking hate sonyegros.
They really are the cancer that is killing videogames.

At this point you're better off getting a PC than an Xbone.

>All these shitter shattered retards crying about Sony

>previous purchases not transfering
That's the only way i can see them fucking this up desu

everybody not being able to honestly tell, that Sonybros are the worst and most shitposting fanbase on the entire internet, are mentally challenged people
this is fact

>friendly conversation on Sup Forums
I miss /vint/ already. Keep it up Nintenbro, Toaster PCfag here.

He's parodying Breath of the Wild (or Skyward Sword, can't really tell which).

Xbots are quiet because not even they can defend the piece of shit xbone. No one bothers trolling xbone (except for events like today) because it's unanimously agreed to be shit

The eruogamer stuff was specifically just a spec reveal. You'll have to wait for e3.

No, those people are the same shitters that now are in the sonybros files. They are fucking scum.

>the fucking assdevastation all over the board by Sonygroes JUST by the spec announcement

E3 is going to have them offing themselves by the thousands.

>tfw Sony makes more people mad then any other business
It feels good.

>It's a "I have no sense of irony" thread

Holy shit. You're complaining about people attacking fans of a console by attacking fans of a console.

Also this is the least fucking realistic thing I have ever read on Sup Forums, you must have been here a week tops. The issue is never one camp or another. The issue is that brand loyalty is absolutely fucking retarded as a concept. Nintendo fanboys, Sony fanboys and Xbox fanboys are all insufferable. These are corporations out for your dollar, not your fucking friends you have to protect.

If you attack anyone for owning a console you don't like because it's not the one you own, you should be put down like the territorial animal you are.

>In before HURR SONY PONY
I actually enjoy video games so I buy any platform with three or more games I really want to play on it. I own every Nintendo and Sony console, and I'll be buying a Xbone the day Phantom Dust drops.

>full idort

Why bother with Xbox if you have a pc/ps4? I ask this as a pc/nintendo/sony idort

You guys can have today, Sony wins every other day anyways

>It's a "I think this is serious business" post
You bit.

Shut the fuck up Onsokumaru

There's nothing to defend, of course xbots dont speak up anymore, they're completely out of ammo

>I was only pretending to be retarded!
What a master tricktrapper!

>They're going to be one and the same, effectively bringing two factions together which I think is a great idea.
But they have been since last year's EVE when they announced XBox Exclusives*

But can you explain why you would get a Scorpio? It's literally a shitty PC.

No Ryzen, no buy.

The delusions

You don't get to claim everyone who you didn't like on your side all switched over to be on the enemy side. It doesn't work like that.

Console wars are shit even when it's just passive-aggresive. Its not even fun shitposting, it's just shit.

T H I C C
I
C
C

You disgust me

>xbros

Anyone dumb enough to buy an xbone shouldn't be called a "bro"