Post wishlists

Post wishlists.
Give each other recommendations and call them fags, if you must

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198323193652/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fireshot/
store.steampowered.com/app/579180/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wishlist is over 600 items long and more or less just used to track the release of indie games I find interesting that don't get enough media coverage and I'm afraid I might miss the release of

>Not owning Nier already
heh fag

Don't you get tempted to drop a lot of money on buying a bunch?
I try to keep mine pretty small, basically as a reminder of what I want to get in the next few months coupled with a few smaller/indie games I plan to pick up on sale.

Same here, but I'm only at a little over 300

a little, but my library backlog is so massive that my impulse buy threshold has been lowered pretty considerably

I usually wait quite a while before picking games up. My last purchases were Brigador (fucking excellent) and Hollow Knight (also really good), and the only things I know will be day-one buys for me in the near future are La Mulana 2 and Psychonauts 2.

Basically if it's by a dev I know and have liked games from, I'm willing to get it close-to if not full-price. Everything else I just wait for sales to go over the %50 mark.

>Leaf

necropolis is quite good, if it goes on sale i'd say definitely give it a shot

I only like games of the highest quality

I really, really want to call you a fag, but whatever, enjoy what you like. There's enough shitposting already.
Any of those suitable for a non-weeb? The most Nip game I've played and enjoyed was probably Nioh.

here is mine

what's that mystery meat up there at the number 1 slot, eh?

been there since 2011?

Some memey shit, but I won't apologize. Rising Storm 2 was supposed to be there too, but I got an invite to beta so it's in my library for now.

Bannerlord never.

>tfw if I thought I could have real fun with a game I'd have bought it already

I have no wishlist, I wish I had one though.

You'll be happy with any of those.

Ys VIII is on Steam?

Trim that down, you will never play all those games.

I can vouch for Turok 2 though.

Mind you, my wishlist is like 200 games long and I've gone through 10000 games plus so I'm not gonna bother posting it.

Automata is alright, but I would advise going through the rest of the series. I mean the setting is a series of absurd joke endings taken seriously.

Zero Escape isn't really weeb.
Ys is great for everyone.

underrail is great but little room for fuckups if you make a shitty build

Nier is great

Soma has no gameplay

remastered bioshock is shit and unstable

prey is good

Kero Blaster was really cute
would recommend

didn't feel as big as Cave Story though

I added it just for that, cuteness

dont even try it on the long dark, it literally has so little content youll play for a couple hours and kill yourself to do the same thing over and over in different locations. Like minecraft except boring.

i have no idea really, can't remember

Rate please

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198323193652/

good taste

0/10 because Bloodlines is in your wishlist instead of your fucking library
but actually 10/10 based off that, Shadow Tactics, Ghost of a Tale, Everspace and Hollow Knight

What do you use to make those long screenshots?

just torrent bloodlines devs get nothing from your purchase anyway its a 13 year old game

Fireshot plugin my man.

If using firefox, go to dev tools (shift+f2) and type screenshot --fullpage

Why inconvenience yourself?

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fireshot/

>using an addon for functionality that is already built-in
Why bloat your firefox?

Which one should I get first? I have like $10

>wanting to go fiddling through dev tools every time you want to take a screen shot instead of clicking 1 button

It's ok if you are autistic, makes a lot more sense giving your stance.

wishlist is empty cause if I want something I buy it

>fiddling through dev tools
>literally pressing one shortcut and typing a short command
>every time you want to take a screenshot
How often do you need to take full page screenshots?

Go to about:healthreport and show your start times. I want to see how much you've managed to bloat your FF.

Deadbolt was in a bundle not long ago.

For me, it's Battle Brothers. Very good and complete game, not exactly for everyone though.

LISA goes on sale for $2.50 relatively often, so I don't recommend buying it at full price at least.

What kind of currency is that?

Too much weeb stuff, I guess

>thinking adding on a minor plugin makes your browser impure

You sperging out over this is hilarious.

Each additional addon increases your start up times by a small amount. Considering you start up your browser much more often than you need to take full page screenshots, you end up wasting more time by using an addon for it.

Keep in mind that you're the one that started this shit because you wanted to show off your "superior" method.

Can anyone help me out? I'm thinking of a game. It was on Humble Bundle it's I guess an adventure game? You play as a girl with her group of friends and they on an adventure. I think it's a point and click

Oh what ever will I do that I can't shitpost on Sup Forums with those 1-2 seconds of extra time, oh the humanity.

>Keep in mind that you're the one that started this shit because you wanted to show off your "superior" method.

Nope an user asked how to get full screen shots and I told him about the plugin, just like an user here showed me it a long time ago. Easy quick and smooth way to instantly get what you want.

Then you started sperging out. I never claimed my way was superior, just asked why you liked inconveniencing yourself.

>Then you started sperging out.
I sperged out by telling a guy how to do it? Interesting reading comprehension you have there.

There was no real reason for you to bother to respond to my post, other than to try to start an argument.

Yes you sperged out by bringing in your "superior technology intelligence" and how better you are and how impure and bloated my browser must be, when nobody actually cares about that shit you austist.

>There was no real reason for you to bother to respond to my post, other than to try to start an argument.

There was also no real reason for you to interject and say this when he already had a much simpler and faster way to get what he wanted. Your post was literally pointless and you only posted it to try show how smart you are and better than anyone who uses plugins.

Don't bother replying, I'm already gone.

Yes
store.steampowered.com/app/579180/
Ys VIII would probably be your safest bet, as long as you don't mind the anime art

I'm not really in a mood to play anything, but i would probably want to at least check out these.