Can someone give me a quick rundown on Kamoshida?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Kamoshida?

alfa as fuck.

also did nothing wrong

He makes Adachi look like a saint.

>ywn be this alpha
feels bad man

god damn look at that crimson chin

He trained people too hard and needed to be put in jail. Also maybe rape.

lmao, that jaw. He fucked Annie, right?

This.

No he fucked her best friend

Almost. He fucked her best friend though

Why almost? She "rejected" him or MC beta "saved" the day?

>Can someone give me a quick rundown on Kamoshida?

Bullies teenagers, physically abuses them behind closed doors, breaks Ryuuji's leg, implied rape of one girl, drives said-girl to attempted suicide, threatens to have students expelled for discovering the truth.

...Doesn't think he did anything wrong afterwards.

Why is Annie with him in that picture?

nice jawline

Just his version of her

Play the game =^)

She is a slut

The volleyball team bows to the Kamoshida

-Adachis bow to Kamoshidas
-In contact with Shadows
-Possess Persona-like abilities
-Controls Shujin academy with an iron but fair fist
-Owns bitches & whores globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient imperial blood line
-Will bankroll the first gyms on Mars (Kamoshidagrad will be be the first gym)
-Own 99% of rape research facilities on Earth
-First P6 babies will in all likelihood be Kamoshida babies
-said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented fitness progress with him
-He owns gyms around Tokyo
-You likely have his dick inside you right now
-Kamoshida is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of YHVH to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Tokyo in history literally a few days later to the gym in Shujin academy?
-Learned fluent English in six months
-Nation states entrust their bitches&whores reserves with Kamoshida. There's no whores in Kabuki-cho, only Kamoshida-cho
-He is about 4 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

He called her up and tried to get her to go to his house, and she told him no. Several times.

He responded by beating the shit out of her best friend, then kicking said friend ff the school volleyball team.

he and igor betray you

Can someone post that webm when he takes Ann to the car?

Well, don't blueball man next time, lol. Well deserved imo.

He's the lesser evil out of all the bosses you actually fight, barring Futaba.

So you saying he waz kang and shit?

He's a closet fag who probably tried to rape Mishima first anyway. He got cucked by a women who didn't even want to be near him, then got tossed in motherfucking prison like the cumguzzing shitrag he was.

I'm an adult. I'm a PC gaymer :^)

He looks like Tanaka in that Detective Cartoon in the Detective Batsu Game

Shiho was not raped, Kamoshida is innocent.

Honestly why didn't the school shutdown after the incident

And how clueless was the rest of the the staff not to notice and reported to the authorities

>quick rundown

wow man can you at least stop with the memes for two minutes?

It's fiction, user. And it's the worst kind of fiction, otaku pandering trash which is more concerned with ticking the fetish checkboxes than making a coherent story.

>Make scum of the earth turn themselves in
>somehow this is a bad thing and must be stopped