Was Phantasmagoria 2 his magnum opus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0wAVzDAQQA
youtu.be/JD4bvwEDnrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no
the ultima series is

No.
The entirety of his Counter Monkey series was.
Phantasmagoria 2 was just an honorable mention

His best review (and his last good one) was Ultima 9.

I don't think Spoony can top that. He should just stick to vlogs from now on. I like his WWE and movie vlogs. I enjoy his autism, especially when it's balanced with Miles' common sense. His girlfriend never adds anything special to the mix.

I don't understand why is it so hard to make those vlogs when it takes little effort: have your camera on and rant for 2 hours.

It was, nothing else even comes close.

>you will never get old Spoony back

I used to love all his stuff, I'd even listen to his meandering vlogs while playing WoW, but he's gone, and he's never coming back, I've accepted that now.

I still check his Patreon every now and then and laugh at how the money keeps dwindling, serves you right for being such a narcissistic megalomaniac

he didn't make it so no

Is he even alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0wAVzDAQQA

he's never coming back to the glory days, is he?

How much did he make at his Patreon-"peak"? Like 4-6k or something, right?

His Swat 4 stuff was good

5k is the number i see thrown about the most

Thank god it went down, the guy is still making too much

Damn he was full of hope an ideas.

youtu.be/JD4bvwEDnrs

It's probably his worst review ever... but I found myself really agreeing with him on the FF14 "review".

FF14 was a terrible game. The intro was bad. The city was bad. There's handholding everywhere. The character creation was annoying and meaningless. It was an insult to the Final Fantasy series.

Did he die?

I kinda feel bad for him because mental illness can be shit to deal with, but I also kinda hate him for how he deals with it.

E-Celebs are for children

No that was his SWAT LP.

pretty much

I still think this broke him. There was no way he was going to make a movie, promising the impossible just leads to endless procrastination.

he seemed like a really genuine guy when he first opened the patreon and started talking about shit like this, but almost straight after took a goddamn nosedive

moving in with that tranny seems to have destroyed him, at least he was doing videos when he lived with his brother