Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=https://www.newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/1999/eprvol5no3.pdf#page=93&hl=en&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm1pG7qGzjWlnUPZrBwReZvs4VHxug&nossl=1&oi=scholarr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody, video game developer uses youtube faggot for free marketing. It's the most useful jontron has been since he was born.

well looks like jontron was on the right again

chuckled

Jon deserved it.

>game developer distances themselves from dicey content and attempts to avoid controversy
>Jon speaks his mind on politics and stands his ground

Nobody was in the wrong.
I blame Sup Forums for overblowing this shit, as always.

The jews for starting a civil war in Germany to give Germany to the Bolsheviks.

I don't care which side you stand on, I don't want to hear jons shitty opinions on politics. He isn't a politician, he's a YouTube. He can't debate for shit and he has too much of an ego to back down when people tell him he's wrong.

Jon was a fucking retard for going full redpill on a livestream.

CARLOOOOOSSSS

>dev bans people from talking about jontron or refunds on their forums
>Nobody was in the wrong.

>can't debate for shit

He correctly cited crime statistics you stupid leftist cuck.

Do facts hurt your feefees?

Go back to Tumblr.

What the fuck is this thread?

Are we being invaded?

When are you going to fuck off?

I've been right for longer than you've been alive, you've dumb shit. I agree with a few of jons politics, but he did not make good arguments against destiny and was clearly not prepared.

Oh boy here we go

Jon really can't debate for shit though.

Muslims: 1
White developers: 0

>destiny

Thread bait backfire. JonTron is a greasy tool. Point blank. Yeah, yeah, too much immigration is bad. White people are GOAT, blah, blah. He's not White, and he's not 'redpilled'. He's a fucking joke. Playtronic were within their rights.

I think you're the one that doesn't belong here

>inshallah

No one really. Jon was free to voice his opinion and didn't turn into a bitch when they removed him from the game. No matter what Playtonic did, it would be construed as a political statement. While I agree with a lot of what Jon said, he was very inflammatory in the way he said it. This put him in hot water and I doubt Playtonic, who already disagreed with him, would want that anywhere near the game. Rock and a hard place. If Jon had kept to the Sargon stream he would have been fine, instead he went into a debate unprepared and was turned into a series of soundbites.

>never liked Banjo and thought it was overrated
>kept playing superior Crash and Spyro

>some muslim retard says stupid shit
>now i am either supposed to hate it even more or defend it

Nah. Fuck off.

It wasn't the devs who did that but the PR intermediary faggot supplied by the publisher.

Agreed. Freedom of speech is a neat idea in theory but people need to understand that the words they say can have a HUGE impact on people's feelings and comfort

>Mexicans need to be removed from the gene pool and non-whites aren't compatible with democracy

pol has the most correct and smartest facts

Sup Forums is in the wrong.
They shoehorn politics into every fucking thing they see, they make daily feminism twitter screencap e-celeb threads, they are the cancer killing Sup Forums and video games in general.

Sup Forums has to realize that Sup Forums needs to fuck off from this board.

The people who made Yooka Laylee don't deserve this.

Holy shit i just realized Jontron is a secret Muslim trying to sow splits in the white community. Look at him and his islamism beard. Look how he points upwards (a symbol in islamism terrorism meaning "allah".

And to think we actually thought that this iran scum was on our side?!? Holy fuck, i gotta report this realization to our allies. And some people think stealth islamisation isn't real...

Look how he has worked to make so many muslims without them knowing it. Look how many will defend him and loves him (like muslims love Muhammad).. This is fucking BIG. We finally see...

but it's about ethnics in video game journalism

VA was a mistake. E-celebs are pure cancer. Now mix them both.

Wow, you guys shat your political opinion first and then when someone else tried to counter it you cry out the Sup Forums boogeyman. Nice. Talk shit get hit you pathetic triggered libshits.

Playtonic because personal political beliefs are no reason to exclude someone from your production. It's not like Jon got into an SS uniform and preached white supremacy for fucks sake.

Destiny is an awful debater, everyone saw this in his meltdown against Sargon, but he knew how to play the game and Jon didn't.

(You)

Canadians are here everyone

I wonder who could be behind all of these threads...

Jon was retarded to go into that stream without being more prepared.
Playtonic was retarded for removing Jon due to personal politics.

>people are disagreeing with my views!
>are we being invaded???

autism

It's not about ethics in video game journalism at this point, it's about complaning about how much some twitter screencap from some literal who is making Sup Forums mad, and Sup Forums regurgitates that same concept over and over.

Sorry, but /pol. isn't the one crying for women to be ugly and covered in video games and media. That's all on the left. SJWs create shitty games and use their virtue signaling as a shield from criticism. You're just as at fault as Sup Forums if not more.

>Playtonic was retarded for removing Jon due to Team 17's personal politics
and then announcing it on twitter
ftfy

no one.

Someone said/did something

then someone responded to said action.

Unless one is a special snowflake fag who believes that shit they agree with must not be responded to with anything but praise lest they take it as an insult.

Unless one is not a fag who thinks that way then no one did anything wrong.

People are allowed to do thing and people are allowed to respond such things. Simple as that and making this shit out to be more than that is just mad lame and gay faggity as whiny bullshit.

I'd agree if it was an individual.
Or do you believe that private businesses aren't allowed to make decisions? Are you actually a leftist that want to regulate private businesses?

Jontron was in the wrong for supporting the game.

Banjo Kazooie fucking sucked and only retards would want a "spiritual successor" much less a sequel.

Only decent part of the game was flying around as a bumble bee and even then, there were already a gorillion better games featuring 3D flight including SM64.

The music was some of Rare's weakest too.

That's the only mistake that was made.

Why are black people so tall?

BECAUSE THEIR "KNEE GROWS"

You must have misread my post. I'm not fighting for ethics, I'm fighting against ethnics

Sup Forums literally talk about literal whos who post on twitter, shove it into Sup Forums's face, and shoehorn "muh sjws" into everything like a annoying child, and that is detrimental to videogame discussion.

They need to fuck off and complain about it on Sup Forums and not on Sup Forums.

Why?

Team 17

I understand Sup Forums blurring the line between pretending to be offended and actually being offended is getting tiresome, but shit like yesterday's Overwatch thread that got deleted just continues to prove to me that the people stirring up this shit are the liberals. Sup Forums's continued existence is just a cultural response to everyone politicizing entertainment media.

scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=https://www.newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/1999/eprvol5no3.pdf#page=93&hl=en&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm1pG7qGzjWlnUPZrBwReZvs4VHxug&nossl=1&oi=scholarr

Violent niggers stay btfo. Jontron may be a bad debater, but he was right about jist about everything he said. Stay white.

It's a little irritating that companies have to remove characters from their games simply because their voice actors have dissenting, personal opinions.

Could you imaging having to remove Charlton Heston from Planet of the Apes just because he believes in the right to bear arms. The left would crucify him, "boycot" the movie, and demand that any company that employed him issue a public apology.

People get to have opposing views. Deal with it.

Why would Jon even throw his hat in the ring in this argument? He knows it's like the most polarizing thing out there right now, and he makes six-figures making one video every two months. I get it if he doesn't want to have himself censored, but if there are people out there who spread his views (in a much more eloquent way than him), what the hell was he thinking getting in a 2hr debate some some fag who debates everything that moves. Why can't he just keep his mouth shut, or instill his views in his videos if he wants people to know what he thinks so bad.

Regardless, I don't care, just seemed like a retarded PR move on his part.

>Literally talk about literal literally literal literals
>Muh Sup Forums boogeyman
You know not everyone who doesn't like SJWs are Sup Forums. Maybe people in general are just tired of liberals shoving their agneda into everything and declaring any slightly above average woman with a woman a guy would like to fuck a symbol of sexism. I'd rather politics be left out of video games but people like you keep bringing it up. Sup Forums wouldn't even exist if it weren't for the third wave feminist movement and SJWs.

>I don't know what freedom of speech is!
A business saying "I don't want you associated with my product" after someone makes a major controversial statement (saying blacks are predisposed to crime is pretty fucking controversial) doesn't have shit to do with freedom of speech.

I'm not really sure why people say it's either 'this side' or 'that side' that's causing all the drama. Has anyone ever considered that there's likely people on both sides trying to stir shit up, and that in some cases they'll even falseflag to make people rally against the opposite side?

People who shove politics into video games are cancer, and Sup Forums is the worst of the bunch. All of them can fuck off and stop shoehorning their political agenda into vidya discussion.

Sup Forums can fuckoff, the SJWs can fuck off as well, both of you, get out.

really gets the neurons firing

Jontron is Persian, he thinks he's aryan/white

The pretty much did that to Jared Leto in Suicide Squad by cutting his on screen time to a minimum.

HIS NAME IS JON
HE HATES THE BLACK

Someone has to stand up for the little guy, it's my freedom of speech to say whatever I want with no consequences

What happened with Jontron is very similar to what companies do to their employees after doing a quick Google search of their name and coming across fucked up shit on Social Media. It's more common than you think. This was before SJWs and this bullshit.

>373028967
IT just fucking goes deeper than i thought... How deep down the ISIS hole does this case lead? We need to fucking investigate. I warned our allies already and they're mobilizing for war

$0.1 has been deposited to your playstation account

Sup Forums doesn't have any influence you absolute retard. Remember who fucking Anita and that other purple haired feminist got into the EU to talk about banning decenting opinion? Christ, I can't believe you'd defend that. The progressives these days are just as bad as the bible thumpers who tried to ban and censor games.

Sup Forums is just a small corner of the internet. But fat blue haired feminists are everywhere and they are loud as fuck and just as annoying. Sup Forums only exists as it is because censorship is minimal and people can share their unmitigated thoughts, proving that progressives are the authoritarians here. Not even Sup Forums, but even still it wouldn't exist as it is without SJW influence.

The falseflags really get under my skin. It's so obvious, and it's like everyone knows it's obvious, but they give legitimate responses anyway for fear of people taking them seriously, only their legitimate responses cause people to take it seriously anyway. Most of the twitter screencap threads with literal whos come off that way.

>Sup Forums doesn't have any influence
>killed Nintendo and elected the current U.S. President

Have you been living under a rock for the last two years?

>Jon JAFARI
Iranian pretending to be white

>Christ, I can't believe you'd defend that
Then you probably refuse to believe that they basically got laughed out of the UN for their shoddy research and appeal to emotions alongside hyperbole ancedotes

OH NO THE UN IS ON THEIR SIDE, BURN IT DOWN

Jon being part of the game means that he is representing Playtonic Games and Yooka-Laylee. They have every right to cut him off because it would tarnish the company's name. Especially because we are in an age where people are pussies about everything and "political correctness".

>Sup Forums doesn't have any influence you absolute retard.
Oh please, Sup Forums ruins this board daily with your "LOOK AT WHAT THIS LITERAL WHO SAID ON TWITTER SLASH WHERE EVER" and mentions politics into every fucking game to shitpost.

This e-celeb Sup Forums circlejerk has gone on for too long.

Nobody fucking cares about your political agenda or your political opinion. Fuck off.

I know Sup Forums doesn't hold any real influence in politics, but they can't be that small if they managed to get Pepe recognized as a national hate symbol.

>thinking Sup Forums actually had a tangible influence on the election
>thinks Sup Forums buys video games at all
confirmed retard.

Go attention-whoring on Reddit, namefag.

>Sup Forums ruins this board.
Newfags will believe this

The fact they were able to get in at all and considered seriously is frightening in of itself Imagine if a fucking frog poster got invited to the UN to talk about why Jews should be gassed and the white race needs rightful authority. Would be scary, wouldn't it?

The continued push against working class white Americans in favor of state-dependent minorities got the current president elected. Sup Forums just got him popular with a small group of 18-35s in blue states.

FGDFGFJG
H
FHD

FH
G
HJDG
H
GFHF
DGJ
GD
JFGJ
GFJ
G
JF

DFG
SDFJHJUF
G
L

>not knowing that Sup Forums single handedly got Trump elected
>not knowing that this board is literally where we redpill the kids

Confirmed cuck

>Sup Forums calls other people newfags
el ow el

Pretty much this.

If I worked at a Christian company and then said "Hail Satan!" and "Fuck Jesus" a bunch on twitter, it wouldn't be surprising if they fired me for it.

>Wah! Sup Forums has ruined my Sup Forums experience! Non of the blacked threads or gore posting did that! Non of the other off topic comic threads did that! It was all Sup Forums!
Seriously, just because you don't like your little bubble being popped doesn't make Sup Forums the worst the incarnation of evil. Sup Forums shitposts just to shitpost. That's the Sup Forums experience. It used to be Sup Forums but now it's Sup Forums. Get over it or leave.

No, because the UN's subdivision for womens right is legally required to allow hearing whatever bullshit any group is. You can literally apply to any of the subdivisions yourself if you so wanted.

There's a reason you haven't seen the cunts back in UN ever since.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean that there aren't consequences to what we say.

I'd love to see you walk into the black part of town, start talking shit about niggers and when they beat the shit out of you, hear you start bitching about how your "freedom of speech" was violated.

Yup. A bunch of nerds on the internet is ruining video games, not the hordes of SJWs with hair of every color on the rainbow who push for random trannies and other pandering in the games, not to mention most of them push for games to not have gameplay

Yup. Sup Forums is the real evil here

Yeah that's an accurate comparison

Citing statistics and being against illegal immigration is what Hitler did

>not knowing that this board is literally where we redpill the kids
Because kids are too stupid to know better

Or maybe that's because they're genetically predisposed to beat anything that moves up and claim that the crackas did it.

But no... facts are rayciss!!

>Not knowing that all of Sup Forums is just larping as Nazis
>Not knowing that the main point of Sup Forums is parody and pranking the world with made up shit
You haven't taken the final redpill son

literally the only thing wrong that happened in the whole thing was the pr dudes banning people on steam for speaking their disagreement about the decision
playtonic is entirely in their right to not enjoy jon's positions and don't want him to be representated, this is a very common practice
jon was also entirely in his right to talk about what he did regardless on your opinion on what he said, and took the news pretty well
yooka laylee will prob be trash so i don't see the problem anyway tbqh

Yet still we keep seeing weird feminist laws getting passed. Really makes the neurons jostle. Anyway back to the top of progressive influence in media, you can also see it in media being imported to the west with the tons of censorship that gets forced onto those games, and even some outright saying they won't come over because of feminism like that Dead or Alive game. Christ, it was hilarious watching Jim the cuckold Sterling trying to acrobat himself around that.

Let me guess, you'd say illegal to lynch niggers is a feminist law too

>Yet still we keep seeing weird feminist laws getting passed
Like what?

What laws then? Since there's apparently plenty of them?