Why the hell did Bootsy leave Cinemassacre? And why are they being so secretive about it?

Why the hell did Bootsy leave Cinemassacre? And why are they being so secretive about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=from:ReallyBLBootsy trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they didn't want to give bootsy any money

Mike is a cunt

What? When did this happen? I thought they were childhood friends

dont know dont care

Months ago.

2016 Election killed a lot of friendships my friend

Fuck Drumpf desu

You could see that James was being a cunt.
Probably was not worth arguing so he left.

Mike dont like sharing the spotlight, thats why he got fatso now

an untalented cunt who sucks James off

It was probably over money.

Leave? He was fired because Mike felt threatened by his gaming skills.

Have you noticed all the "Mike beats" videos recently? Yeah, he can't have anyone being better at games than him.

Mike posted a thread on feggit saying him and bootsy "went in different directions" and he continued to promote Bootsy's music channel. Wether that's to keep up a friendly appearance or genuinely being friendly is anyone's guess.

Apparently someone asked Bootsy on Twatter if he'll be on Cinemassacre again and he supposedly answered with a snarly "no".

is this the fake news I keep hearing about

Promote a music channel that has not been updated in several years, mind you.

he fucked mike girlfriend

Unfortunately no.

> he supposedly answered with a snarly "no"
> Twitter

I'm always skeptical of how someone else describes tone in a Twitter post. Half the time it's hard to get tone from pure text, so it's easy for things to get misrepresented and turned into a game of telephone.

Who was the Trump supporter? I figured everyone on Cinemassacre were liberal.

>snarly
Shut the fuck up, faggot.

>no.
>No.

Which is "Snarly"?

Are you guys on the wrong board?

This is Sup Forums, it's supposed to be about video games. I think this belongs on Sup Forums or something?

None of them. Bootsy made anti-Trump comments and seeing the shitstorm other e-celebs have gotten themselves into over stuff like this he wants to keep Cinnemasscre neutral so Boots had to go.

Bootsy is ANTIFA (rightfully so) and was mocking Nazis on twitter. Mike is alt-right enabler appearently and didnt want him to speak out against the oppression the country is facing so instead of being rational and supporting Bootsy he censored him .

James. He's white supremacists which is why he's one of the few people still cool with J*ntron.

> Supporting the extreme retardation called ANTIFA

Bootsy got tired of editing out Mike's racial slurs so he quit. Apparently every time he killed an enemy in a game he would yell out shit like "get stomped coon" and "take that nigger".

Videogame culture I don't make the rules

> married White
> Black actor in his film is a second fiddle sidekick to the proactive White hero

I can see that.

fake news

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=from:ReallyBLBootsy trump

Ryan forced him out because he wanted Bootsy's share of the money

I don't know what happened but Bootsy was really cool. He had a nice, calm voice and didn't overreact to stupid shit. He seemed like a cool guy, or at the very least he portrayed himself as such. His character was a little over the top in the Board James episodes but he grew on me quickly. Hopefully he continues making stuff on his own or starts something new or something.

Mike and James split the youtube money two ways. Bootsy wanted to be paid 50/50 for all the videos he did with Mike so Mike told him to fuck off and he got Ryan to replace him because he has the IQ of a child and works for free.

Is there any sauce proving this?

Holy shit, this guy's a fucking savage.

I don't think James cares about politics. Like in high school he had to do a report on a political issue such as abortions or something, and he did it on UFOs.

>rightfully so

>Mike makes buffalo diarrhea doodoo bullshit jokes
>Bootsy makes OC jokes
>Get kicked out of Cinemassacre

From what I gathered Bootsy made a lot of political statements on twatter and James wants to keep Cinemassacre as politically neutral/non-political as possible.

He fucked Mike.

>James wants to keep Cinemassacre as politically neutral/non-political as possible.
he should remove himself from the channel then, considering his little display with ghostbusters caused way more of a shitstorm than pissing into a river of anti-trump whining ever could

James literally said he wasn't gonna watch the film because it didn't look like anything he'd enjoy. He didn't give a shit about the all-female cast and the fact that it was a piece of SJW propaganda, he only cared about how it looked like a piece of shit.
James has always been careful about politics which I can commend him for. You amerifags take this shit waaay too far as it is. I don't need to see it in EVERY piece of american media.

he can be careful all he wants, that doesn't change the fact that encouraging people to not watch SJW propaganda had far more blowback than dissing trump

That probably explains why I still like him while the people behind Hey Ash, Watcha Playin and BroTeam became so intolerable. AVGN just talks about nerd shit like the other two just complain about different social issues all the time nowadays.

There's nothing wrong with having some strong personal beliefs, but AVGN doesn't let it fester inside him like certain other people.

>Ghostbusters

so you didn't even watch the video

he didn't mention anything about the cast being women, or anything with a political message. he simply wasn't going to watch it because based off trailers, it looked bad. why ruin something you cherish simply because it's being made?

>what he did when he was 14 represents how he feels as an adult

>That probably explains why I still like him while the people behind Hey Ash, Watcha Playin

If it wasn't for Papa Burch that series woul be dead asap

>he didn't mention anything about the cast being women, or anything with a political message

when did i say he did? he went out of his way to say something not positive about an all female reboot. that's going to be a much much bigger deal to the keyboard warriors on the internet than a trump comment, and he knows it.

This has been a long time coming. It started in the Genesis BttF video when Bootsy beat the first stage in a matter of minutes making both James and especially Mike look like total gaming invalids. Then Bootsy goes on to conquer not only Silver Surfer but also Battletoads, probably the hardest game ever made, and Mike's fragile ego couldn't take not being the top dog.

And it's no coincidence that Anthony Burch says some pretty snide and shitty things about his father from time to time.

When I think about the few Internet video game people I still tolerate or enjoy over the last few years, it's people like AVGN, Shamus Young, or the occasional reference to Papa Burch I find on Sup Forums. They're people who probably have some strong personal beliefs but don't let anger and argument define who they are.

from what you gathered reading shitposts on Sup Forums you mean?

Considering his profession, what his basement looks like, his immense passion for film and older movies, his obsession with movie monsters and the like, and his general temperament, yes, I'd say James at 30-40 still cares more about UFOs than abortion or whose president.

He's a guy in his 40s who makes Internet videos about video games he played when he was a kid. Let that sink in and then reread that post.

Im glad they kicked him out, i hate politics in video games

>Mike: I love this part, it reminds me of Zelda, what's your fav part?
>Bootsy: did you hear what Trump did today?
>Mike: aww man cmon not this again, i just want to play vidya

>whose president
Not my president!

Papa Burch seems like such a normal 40-50 something. I can't imagine the level of disappointment he feels over his "gay feminist" son who can't weigh more than 110 pounds.

At least Ashley, while a giant cunt at times, seems more normal.

>girl(male)friend
Ftfy

>And it's no coincidence that Anthony Burch says some pretty snide and shitty things about his father from time to time.

Dude is forever a cuck who took pride on being a writer for Borderlans and couldn't keep his marriage afloat.

Why are people trying to get Sup Forums to hate Bootsy by saying he's anti-trump?

I'm not sure if this sounds sexist, but Ashly feels more like she's just the product of her new environment while Anthony is just this spineless guy who gave up on thinking for himself. If I was friends with people like them, I'd be disappointed in Ash but just disgusted by Anthony.

Is this true? He talked about UFOs before? That would be hilarious to see him stand in front of the class reading his report on extraterrestrials because he misunderstood the idea of illegal aliens.

At the risk of encouraging all this, the mythical idea of Mike Stoklasa being a violent racist is much more fascinating than the reality of some schlubby Star Trek nerd. I can't blame Sup Forums for wanting to create more myths.

>Why the hell did Bootsy leave Cinemassacre?
He said at the CM forums that he had a great time at cinemassacre, but he got work at an Audio Post-Production company at LA and had to move there.

Are there any other video game personalities other than James and Mike that are 100% politics-free? Seriously, watching Cinemassacre videos is so fucking comfy, like it exists in it's own sub-dimension where none of that shit even matters.

Seems like a weak excuse. Is there any proof?

I feel like Ash is a relatively normal 20 something woman. She says stupid shit but what modern, 20 something, spoiled upper class girl doesn't.

Anthony openly admitted that a lot of people in the industry don't like him and see him as a try hard, ash never seemed to get the same reputation.

This

It's much more likely Mike got jealous of Bootsy's pro skills, came over to his house drunk one night, they got into a fist fight which eventually turned into hot gay sex (we know Mike likes his women with dicks), but Mike was too ashamed to admit he fucked a man who's not dressed up as a girl and fired Bootsy so he wouldn't have to face him again

Don't tell him that real life fights are harder than Double Dragon

let me search the post at the forums, I think it happened in november

To be fair, real life nazis are almost always wimpy, skinny-armed, white kids. It doesn't take much to beat one up.

If you're going to represent the best of the Aryan race, you could at least lift.

Pretty sure real life Nazis died out a few decades ago. The limp wristed white kids are just posers. The closest you'll find to a real Nazi now is some white pride biker gang member and you won't want to fuck with them.

Have you ever met a skinhead? They're not tough unless they're the head honchos in prison or in charge.

Your average skinhead looks like Daniel Radcliffe in that neo nazi movie.

They're drug addicted losers. They're rarely gym going ex military goons.

He raped Mike's gf.
She just laughed at him because she couldnĀ“t feel it, being used to getting holed out by Mike's 40-inch Anaconda dong

I know, I meant the little wieners that go around posing as nazis.

>haha I'll refer to him as DRUMPF! that'll show 'em!

there are plenty of reasons to dislike the man and you have every right to criticize him but this "drumpf" thing is petty and retarded

>real life nazis
If the antifa faggots were rioting against real life nazis they would get mowed down by automatic weapons and the survivors would be sent death camps.
If they were rioting against real neo nazis, they would be facing violent criminal gang member subhumans and get beaten up by their retard strength.

Real talk though, no joke that's not funny
Mike and his gf are in a real hard place in their relationship right now, you can't even imagine
They can't have sex because Mike passes out every time he gets an erection and it's put a real strain on their lives

>there are plenty of reasons to dislike the man

Name exactly 65 examples of this

James is pretty far removed from the Internet outside of his work. I guarantee with 100% certainty that he had no idea he was making some kind of political statement by saying he didn't want to see the Ghostbusters reboot. I'm positive he didn't anticipate the media shitstorm that video created.

1 - 65 racist
*drops Mike*

Antifa fags keep getting btfo by the alt. light/right. From Gavin Mcgiines punching some tifa fag, to based stick man laying down the law. So yea, Nazis are fucking soft now a days.

I'm personally a fan of Lazy Game Reviewer, but I've only seen a handful of his videos and only got into him very recently. Granted, it's not healthy to go out looking for reasons to not like someone, so he seems okay so far.

He was neutral
He said it didn't matter if it was good, it wasn't Ghostbusters

But to SJWs neutral isn't good enough. They demand absolute obedience and submission, even then they'll turn on you if it isn't the right type of submission.

>tfw can only come up with 63

You've never heard the legend of Gas the Kikes Mike?

To this day I don't understand why people were so firmly planted behind a movie that had a character get puked on by a ghost and later said "that stuff got in every crack" as being some powerful feminist movement.

He did the song for the Power Rangers video.

A couple of angry femishits is in no way that much blowback. It ultimately had no consequences.

>But to SJWs neutral isn't good enough.
exactly. which means if his goal was to keep the channel non-political, he failed big time. more than bootsy ever could have.

ya the new ghostbusters is and will always be shit

its the SNL female cast so its technically a SNL film, should have just called it ghastbusters instead since they make decent comedy movies
but i wont watch it based on the fact they used ghostbusters title instead

hell they made Mcgruber from the snl skits and that was based on mcgyver....when mcgyver wasnt even on the air anymore.

I am hoping its a sign of James breaking off from Mike.

It wasn't "a couple" of people, it was a massive media outcry. Major publications were writing articles about it.

What was also telling about it was how 99% of the people outraged about it had no idea who James was beforehand.

These people aren't the brightest candles in the candelabrum.

He probably didn't even know there was a shitstorm. I bet he made the video, Mike published it, James went back to being oblivious about the internet, and finally Mike told him some shit happened to which James shrugged his shoulders.

A 'massive' outcry that blew over faster than it begun, and ultimately had no consequences. James lost nothing.

SNL has been garbage for 25 years. The movie was destined to be shit regardless.

>mfw one of the main people raising a shitfit about the Ghostbusters video and calling James a whiny sexist manbaby turned out to be a literal rapist

Watch the end credits, the song was made by Epic Game Music and vocals by Julian Spillane. I don't think Bootsy had anything to do with the song.