Claims to be a souls fan

>claims to be a souls fan
>never played BB
>never experienced the greatest boss fight in all of gaming

>muh sick dark ebin victorian gothic trenchcoats and top hats xxxDDDD

no thanks, I have standards

Will From ever be able to make something as great as BB again?

>"I've never played BB but let me tell you why your game sucks"

Fuck off to Reddit

souls fan here
will play BB when/if on PC
cheers!

game was hot trash and not a souls game.

Orphan is better

Come @ me

>the greatest boss fight in all of gaming

I killed this guy so fast I never even saw his full moveset. Why do people keep praising this fight, are you all running the DLC at level 20 or something?

Orphan was fucking great but I still think Ludwig was the best in the dlc. That music change

>claims to be a BB fan
>never played the DLC

what the fuck am i doing?

Man, it's really impressive that all the never evers are still this mad about one of the best video games ever created. I mean I guess I would be too if I was to never ever literally fucking ever get to play one of the most unbelievable pieces of interactive visual media to ever grace the human kind.

I can wait 50 more years for emulation, I will not buy a dust collecting black box for a single game.
No rush.

>buying a console for a single game
Maybe when Sony produces some other worthwhile exclusives I'll pick it up, but as is now the damn Xbone has more things on it.

Le seasalt horse ice cream man

this fight is fucking gay and dumb

please stop posting about it all the time

Honestly the only reason I haven't bought it yet is because action games at 30 fps are meh, if only it ran as smooth has your webm.

>day before BB release day
>super hyped
>roommate owns PS4
>gets really drunk and steps on PS4
>decides after seeing my PC in action over the past month to build one instead of replacing PS4
O-okay, welcome to the master race...

i want to play it so fucking bad stop teasing me Sup Forums every bb thread is just dangling this awesome looking game infront of me but i cant play it cause i fell for the gaming pc meme and i cant afford a ps4 in my currrent state fuck me user i wanna play bloodborne so fucking bad

Ill play BB when the PC Port is released

>that first and last swings that fit perfectly
tingles my dinkle really

I'm playing this game for the 1st time now and I killed ludwig on my 2nd try, and I'm terrible at this game.

>summon 2 NPCs
>eat some beast blood pallet
>fire paper
>ludwig blade+10
>get behind him and charged r2
>tear him a new asshole
>inb4 summoning

If I wasnt supposed to summon npcs than they wouldn't be there, I'm not autistic like you autists to make the game harder for myself on purpose because I don't have autism

Game is excellent nonetheless

The biggest troubles I had was with Blood starved beast and rom the spider

Once I figured out the beast blood pallet and gems+fire paper, I charge R2 everything into bloody mess

Well he made the right choice, I could step on my computer and it would just bear my weight and thats it.

That webm only looks smooth because the HUD is off and there are no particle effects blasting in the screen. It's 30 fps

It looks black frame inserted, and any case the reason why I said "if only".

how to get those cloaws

I bought a PS4 for this game only.
It was worth it.

Except Sinh is the best boss fight of all soulsborne

me too

Chalice dungeon

I would kill for a Blame styled Souls game. Seems like a match made in heaven to me.

they're in the chalice dungeons
you have to beat laurence to get the whole beast moveset though

It does but in reality it would be

>HURRI HAVE TO WALK THROUGH THESE BIG EMPTY SPACES WTF

Probably not, we just have to sit back and appreciate the glory they blessed us with.

>PS4 only
>unstable 30fps
>best anything

LMAO. I play at 144fps i can't even fucking imaging 30fps. It makes me sick

ignore the difficulty autists
i played through every possible area in co-op with 2 friends blind
most fun ive ever had in a game

go kill yourself

he's just some generic horseface guy with a sword in phase 2

thats fucking it

quit hyping him up. fatman & slim are a much more interesting fight

They'll make BB2 if they're smart, and hopefully it'll at least be AS good.

Same here

There's 0% chance of BB2 not being total shit

There's just no way of making it better and the game already explored all the ideas from this story/world

How do you even come up with new weapons that don't suck? The monsters can't be more grotesque

The story can't be more surprising

The environments can't get darker

BB2 is trash

>a hypothetical game that doesn't even exist conceptually yet is the worst game ever made
Never change, Sup Forums.

Yharnam in one city. Why would all the Eldritch shit in the world happen in one city if this is a world in which Eldritch shit exists?

What would you do more with it? There's nothing more to it in Lovecrafts stories neither, the protagonist either dies or goes insane

>yfw both of these posters jump to le reddit argument as quick as possible

Jesus christ develop some imagination

I don't understand why you have to revolutionize anything. Just do more of the same in a different city with new gear and some fan-favorites returning. The flaw with DaS2 was the fact that it was mechanically shit, not the fact that 95% of it was new shit in a new world. Though the world's design itself was garbage. If BB2 is of the same quality as BB under the hood just with a new coat of paint that would be amazing.

not sure what black frame insertion is but the webm itself is hard coded at 30fps

Its amazing how 74% of the Dark Souls general has not played Bloodborne. Most of them are PC fags.

Not that high.

more of the same would be shit though, BB is so good because it's fresh and original

PCnigga shitposting was so bad when BB dropped that we had to make a new general. The children couldn't handle discussion of the GOAT game they will never get

Yes, because we had three fucking Souls games by that time. We've had DaS3 for a fucking year now. More BB would be nice. I think you just want it to be shit to follow your narrative of being a contrarian shitposter, user.

>Platform of choice - PC 72%

This explains why the general is so fucking shit. The Bloodborne general and Demon's Soul/Dark Souls 1 general before PC were so comfortable and nice. Then they opened the floodgates for the memers and all went to shit.

I just finished BB and once I platinum it, I wonder if I should buy Dark Souls 3 GOTY edition

Is it worth it? Was it made by the BB team?

But I did play it, nameless king was better.

It honestly feels closer to BB than it does to either of the other Dark Souls games. Which I guess makes it closer to Demon's Souls, really. Regardless, yes, it's worth playing.

I liked BB a lot more but DaS3 is not a bad game. A lot better than Dark Souls 2.

The start of this webm is the best thing I've ever seen

Nioh was a better souls game than bloodborne.

I have a suspition that it's better than Dark Souls 1 which was amazing but overrated and had a lot of bulshit in it that no one mentions ever because fanboys

The designs of DS3 look really nice, I'd probably enjoy playing it

Wasnt that and the rocket hammer the worst weapons in the game?

>bloodborne
>yakuza
>nioh
>horizon
>persona
>spider-man and god of war coming soon
You're right, I'd much rather be playing NuHalo, NuGears, ReCore, and Quantum Break

I wanted to play this game since release, all I had was a PC though, and no ps4 due to being poor.

Got a job back in December and bought a PS4 with BB in January.
This board fucking ruined it for me. It's a great game, and it's much better than DS2, but it's not all you fags make it out to be. Had this board not lost it's collective mind about it every day since release I probably wouldn't have been so disappointed.

As I said it IS a great game, but it's not better than Dark Souls 1, and just marginally worse than DS3. I don't regret purchasing a PS4 for it by any means and would advise others to do the same, but don't believethe hype.

BB isn't even that good without The Old Hunters

And 3 of those are on PC lol the Xbox brand really hit rock bottom. The 360 was great though. Dont know what happened to them.

It's better than Dark Souls 1, it's more complete and fair

>buy Old Hunters last night after killing the wetnurse
>wander around for a while
>summon NPC to help explore
>trigger fight with Ludwig by mistake
>kill him first try expecting there to be phase 3 when his health ran out thanks to the NPC tanking the aggro almost the entire time

Did I miss that good of a fight?

Look man I love BB and its a great game but this boss is so fucking overrated, is this just a meme that I'm not in on?

DaS1 was marginally better than DeS at the time, but most of it now is just nostalgia. It's a genuinely good game in every aspect but mechanics, but those mechanics are fuckin' ROUGH. I've tried going back and replaying it multiple times since having beaten BB and DaS3 and I just can't. It's too jank. It'll always have a place in my heart, and I recognize it's merits, both in it's series and by itself, but it's not as timeless and people like to say.

People say it's decent but I hated it even more than 2 actually. Bloodborne and DS1 are my favorites.

Isn't literally every Xbone game on PC or have I been misunderstanding their e3 events

>summon NPC

Fucking vagina.

No, the boom hammer is actually really good for PVE. It packs a wallop.

Beast embrace claws are okay. They're pretty slow, though. They're bad in PVP though

>NPC tanking the aggro almost the entire time
You fucked up big time

Same experience, I mentioned earlier ITT

The boss looks cool and the music is great though

>muh kino

>I have standards

Well, everyone has standards. What you seem to be lacking is taste.

I was lost and trying to kill everything to explore better, I never summon for fights. I solo 100% of the time otherwise.

I figured I'd get a practice run in and not kill him, but with how fast he died (I just did the DS3 DLC on NG+ right before this) I kept thinking there will be a phase 3. Nope, PREY SLAUGHTERED.

I get on Sup Forums and this is literally the first thread I see. Feels bad man

That's not exactly a flattering webm of Ludwig though
>oh he's raising his arms
>ah, a large aoe attack
>look at him slowly attack at the nothing in front of him

it's got some 10/10 parts and a some weak spots, but yeah the tombstone for Hunters Nightmare is definitely the best section of the game. Only a couple of bosses from vanila BB compare to the TOH bosses

I've played BB but never the DLC. I still consider BB to be one of the greatest games of all time.

Those are some sweet webms, Orphan of Koss is my favorite boss, his move sets are the best I've seen, entire fight is so fast paced. I would repeated get my ass smashed by him, I fought him with the threaded cane, normally after so many tries I would start to hate a boss, but this fight was just so much fun to hate it.

I trade you my PS4 and my Bloodborne copy for your rig. I love it, but i want to play my favorite multiplat with mods.

most players die to that attack multiple times before they figure out that you have to run in very close to him (after he blasts you away with his first AOE) and circle around to make his sword chop miss. The chop attack blasts an AOE outward that goes across the whole arena and gets wider with distance, so if you try and back away from him there (or do anything other than sprint right at his flank) you are pretty much dead

Did they fix the frame pacing yet?

The way he was hyped up I thought he was going to be hard as fuck.

Blood starved beast and rom the spider took me hours fo trying and farming vials to conquer, ludwig, maria and the wet nurse went down on 1st or 2nd try

This. I'm not buying a fucking PS4 for one game.

I just don't feel like dropping $300 on a piss pot 4 to play a slightly faster paced version of dark souls.

I bought a used one for 130 pounds

Same issue, not buying a console to play a single game.

NEVER FUCKING EVER

BB2 would likely be fucking awful, looking at the trail Dark Souls went.

DaS2 tried new things but largely focused on the whole "LOL SO HARD YOU'RE GONNA LOSE YOUR SOULS XDD" advertising schtick, which turned it into a fucking awful game in every regard except for a few landmark bosses and the PvP.

A lot of people praise DaS3 but I honestly thought it was even fucking worse. The bosses are better than DaS2 but the normal enemy encounters are a fucking travesty. Every single area is an absolute slog because you either have to abuse unbalanced gear and parry everything to death, or you spend half an hour getting through every stage because enemies have boiled down entirely to "wait for massive combo to end, hit them once, stand around while they immediately start up another massive combo in response to being hit." The only reason people tug off DS3 is because now From's smart enough to monetize the "culture" that took root with DeS and DaS1 even though anyone with a brain can see right fucking through it.

>21 kinos-per-second

>omg I'm such a souls veteran! I really fell in love with the series all the way back in Dark Souls Prepare To Die edition! Praise the Sun reddit!

t. 99% of the souls """""""""""""""""""fans""""""""""""""""""""""""" from this board

>I've played BB but never the DLC.

Boy you are missing out.

I bet you started with Demon's Soul like a pretentious little shit.

True souls aficionados started with the DaS3 goty edition

>wait for massive combo to end, hit them once, stand around while they immediately start up another massive combo in response to being hit

It's pretty obvious that DS3 was built with reused BB assets. That shit was alright in BB when you could parry from a distance, and it worked because constant attacks just means constant chances to interrupt and execute. It didn't work in DS3 where dodges cost more stamina and take more time, but enemies still get to play by BB rules where they have no timers on their attacks and can just infinitely chase until you whittle them down or cheese them to death.

The new DLC is pretty good, though. Really gimmicky, especially in the later areas, but at the very least it does its own thing rather than
>Hey remember that thing from DS1? Here it is again! Hopefully you kids have done the "gid gud" since those times LOL

>Fucking plebs don't know shit about Shadow tower

Ludwig was ok.

Orphan also isn't nearly as hard as people seem to universally claim he is. Was actually surprised to down him after only 3 attempts.