Thoughts on YMK?

Thoughts on YMK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tv2bGDU3-Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=VOA0NWaAUyc
youtube.com/watch?v=FVkJuuydvUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like your typical virgin weeb trash.

Aeka ;_;

Aeka route: 9/10 excellent
Nekoko route: 6/10 bad, but redeemed a bit by the ending
Titty-senpai route: 4/10 bad

Aeka's route was the worst route, other than the revenge scene on the rooftop. The other two girls had better routes and Nekoko's ending was the best of the 3.

Used to be babby's first VN before Katawa Shoujo.
I miss those times now.

Aeka's route is the best route and the others are mediocre.

Why wasn't your imouto a route?

Anyone know any VNs like this (not a lot of plot, comedy, drama, school life, slice of life) but with an imouto heroine with a lot of h-scenes?

So basically baby's first incest VN

Also Aeka's route was my favorite.

It truly perfects the appeal of protecting a girl from bullies.

Fuck Aeka, she was fucking stupid.
In the end she deserved bullying.

I think Ikikoi has an imouto as the main girl

Let me say this right now. Let me tell — I’m not against gay people. OK. I love them, they’re great folks. But user here looks like the archetypal cocksucker with those little deer-in-the-headlight eyes and all his stuff. And there’s something about this fairy, hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you, I want to tell user and all the rest of them, “Hey listen asshole, quit saying OP and I” — and I’ve never used cussing in 22 years but the gloves are off — “listen you son of a bitch, what the fuck’s your problem? You want to sit here and say that I’m a goddamn, fucking weeaboo. You get in my face with that I’ll beat your goddamn ass, you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you have fucking crossed a line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You’re the people that have fucked this website over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost a board. So stop shooting your mouth off claiming I’m the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch? Fill your hand.” I’m sorry, but I’m done. You start calling me a weeaboo, those are fucking fighting words. Excuse me.

This was odd, I was expecting a typical eroge but it was so weirdly fucked up in places I just wanted to play to see what happened next. Fapping never even crossed my mind after the first 20 mins.

>Thoughts on YMK?
Three top-tier waifus in one game, how did they do it?
Antoinette not getting a route, or at least a scene where you and Aeka double-team dom her, is a fucking crime. Beyond that, basically this Mizuki's route was great desu, she had all the best scenes except for that stealth sex Nekoko one it really captured that feeling of debauchery, and it had a great ending. Best senpai all years

druggy > no tits > big tits
And the music is great.

>Mitsuru

Loved Aeka and Nekoko's story. I was totally bored and uninterested in Titty-Senpai, so I fast-forwarded through her route.

It was really weird, because she had the most choices to make, along with the most options for choices. I just went by my intuition, and got the best ending with the happy marriage and the baby.

I felt like Keima Katsuragi.

I will probably sleep soon so might not reply but I guess I will just dump this .txt of thoughts I had about the game. 1/3

===nekoko

boring. so much repetition of the same shit hurr running away from people, finding the fairy home, and having sex with an imaginary person.

personally irritating after a while. that's just my own intolerance of the mentally deranged.

drug seems to do what it wants (selective memories? afraid of kouhei for no reason? different effect on kouhei?)

i wanted to talk to hiroko not nekoko. hiroko was the one with the problem. her story isn't a footnote, and nekoko is pretty uninteresting (see point 1)

unlike aeka's hopeless route, it often feels like kouhei could've handled this whole situation better.

what's up with the eyes in the principal's office? it just seemed like a nothing.

last choice seemed to have no bearing on anything, let alone the ending, yet it changed anyway. the good ending was good though. guess the bad ending was interesting too.

i wonder what the significance of seeing hiroko in the shopping district in aeka's route was?

in the beginning my impression of her was that she was a drugged up homeless girl or something who really was starving to death. so i dunno what the point in having that whole hunger thing/20 hours roaming around thing was. just contributes to this route feeling not hugely well thought out.

===mizuki

what the fuck was that "lol here's ur browser history" thing? maybe it's just these days i find that impossible to write off as "well them higher-ups would find a way!"

hurr funny thing happen haha. again. we've been at this shit for hours now and i still don't know who this person is or what her deal is apart from laziness, it's just sex and wackiness.

what a pair of goddamn degenerates

and we're running away from angered yakuza men again. look, there's even blood coming out of his ears! hilarious

"man, we totally almost died in that coke-induced frenzy in macau! well, back to school."

too similar to nekoko route. kouhei getting caught up with a crazy girl again, while again displaying a clear lack of a spine to take charge of any situation.

kirimiya's problem seems to pale in comparison to the others. it just makes me think of her as an idiot. "i feel like death is close so fuck taking responsibility for anything". that said, i still would've wanted to hear more about that instead of durr secks

bad end was good, nekoko's good end was better than this good end. again similar to nekoko route with the leaving and coming back thing.

decent ost

youtube.com/watch?v=tv2bGDU3-Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=VOA0NWaAUyc

t. antoinette

3/3

===game

the game in general seems to have a lot of sex scenes, which bore me hugely, but worse yet few of them have any consequence. it seems to be only after he's had sex like 3 times that kouhei says "ok i guess now...maybe... girl friend??" and starts acting it. earlier on in routes, you can choose to have sex or not, and the interactions with the characters won't even change.

about lack of consequence, there sometimes seems to be no consequence for having sex anywhere you want, like smelling of cum which was shot everywhere and into your hair. call it a minor detail but it bothers me sometimes. it's like you never have to clean up after yourself.

I didn't note anything about Aeka's route because I wasn't compelled to complain about it at any point.

>In the end she deserved bullying.
How's the shut-in life treating you, Antoinette?

pls no bully for phoneposting, this is a no bully thread

>I felt like Keima Katsuragi.
That's because once you get senpai's route your ending is entirely determined by a single, innocuous choice that gives you no indication whatsoever of its importance - namely, whether you give in or hold out when she's teasing you with a footjob
Good job on getting the good end, though.
Truly the best girl

Pretty comfy, and a great babby's first VN

Fairy Buttslut > Cocaine Skydiver > Bully Strangler, though they all are pretty gud

Soundtrack was also memorable enough to still be humming the main theme over a decade after playing it

Although about this route, there was one truly great scene which is where Kouhei's dad comes into school and lays it down, saying he never cared that they weren't blood-related. That was really beautifully done.

Memories.

I had a gf who reminded me of Mizuki so I changed her name in my contact list to "Mizuki-Chan". It was pretty funny until she finally caught on

Fuck off

Sublime. She have any idea of the context, or just your regular angry?

Reminder that some user is literally creating a what-if Antoinette route.

She knew I was a weeb of course, so she wasn't too surprised. She asked me to change it back, of course.

I didn't

Aeka's route worst route.
"HURR DURR IM A RETARD PLEASE FEEL BAD FOR ME"

How do you go from the bullied to being a near psychotic bully? There was absolutely no reason to do that to Nanjou Kyoka. Fuck that stupid white haired bitch.

t. definitely not antoinette

Kana was sadder

Snorting coke from her tits, choking her to almost death and falling from the top of a hotel into a swimming pool was great.

Stealth footjob right in the middleof a restaurant was also pretty memorable

People call it "Babby's First VN" along with Saya no Uta but they're better than 99% of what Sup Forums, /jp/, and /vn/ pushes.

>every girl you meet has severe mental problems hiding under their seemingly normal appearance
its just like real life

Thanks for your thoughts, user. I apologise for not being able to give to a proper response right now - I'm just about to go to sleep myself, so I'll give you what jumped into my head.

I get what you mean about the repetition in Cat and Mizuki's routes, though I think it worked really well for Mizuki - that said, I played her route before Nekoko's. I mean, Mizuki's route is shown entirely by their very first scene - two clueless kids with no idea of their future, and through their feigned apathy constantly provoking each other into the next idea. So I thought it worked well, especially with Mizuki's paralysing fear of the future (hence why she wasn't taking responsibility for anything), and I liked how her good ending was after all that adventuring she and Kouhei found a purpose for themselves in each other and their family
Also why the whole route seemed like random drugs and sex, it was the perfect depiction of utter decadence/degeneracy (which I loved), and her issues weren't as obvious as the other two. I must admit I was intrigued by the sex-crazy senpai image at first, but by the time I finished her route I could really empathise with her and she's my favourite of all the girls (not to say the other two aren't also top-tier)

Hope that was mostly coherent. Sleep well, user!

>Kana was sadder
I still haven't played it yet because of hearing this

Is there a happy ending?

>Skipped through the entirety of Aeka's route to play Nekoko's
>Nekoko's was even better than expected
>Never bothered with the other girl
I apologise for nothing.

I have no idea what kind of beautiful, refined and caring person could be behind this post.

Not everyone. Nanjou-san just wanted Kouhei to go out with her, and her alone.

Good work, user! I'm sorry to hear you're not still with your titty-monster senpai, but I hope it was fun while it lasted!

>Reminder that some user is literally creating a what-if Antoinette route.
Fuck, I keep forgetting about this, thanks user.

She had all the best scenes. Honestly it's tame compared to the rest of the route, but my absolute favourite scene of hers is her second ever one, where she catches you staring at her tits and comes straight out with 'hey, wanna titfuck?'
Literally wife material

Thank you for your thoughts friend. I recognise there's more to those routes than I could appreciate; glad you were able to. Maybe I could benefit from adjusting my perspective in the future. Sleep well yourself.

Every translated VN is a babby's first VN

It's been like ten years since I played it but I recall one bittersweet ending from a total of six.

>You'll never do nightlife crazy hijinks with Nekoko

>Saya no Uta
>babbys first vn

Who the fuck would actually call Saya that? It's more like one of the few games I really think we are better off without. Fuck that game, it's the most disgusting 3-5 hours I ever spent.

Nightmare material for weeks. Fuck.

This. VNs are only good if you western plebs can't understand them.

makes me want a crackhead gf

Literally perfect if you swap the stupid underage homeless girl for your underage sister routes instead.

If you didn't tear up to this VN then you don't know shit about vidya

Hows the VN of pic related? Would OP's game be easier today to play today? This game is on /f/ but its just the game intro I think. Intrigued me and then I see this thread.

ops vn should be everyones first vn otherwise you just won't be able to understand the true appeal of vn's.

Speak for yourself, I love it. Passionate self-destructive Love with capital L at its finest, awesome vn.

I've already played Katawa shoujo and S;G so I think I'm ready doc

>playing SG vn instead of watching the anime
>playing shouju meme vn

reee

half you virgins have no idea
enjoy life in splendor of self indulgence and selfish lifestyles because relationships both rule and suck. Especially when your ex's senpai was terrible like my experience. The sexing was nice while it lasted and I got to do everything I wanted. Trust me, focus on yourselves before finding someone else. Or play this fucking VN so you know the warning signs for BYE BITCH

fuck off m8 I watched the show first and regretted it because the show was rushed and unpolished like the VN. It's like you're talking backwards because everyone says play the fucking vn before the show and compare the two and see which falls short. I will admit I loved both almost equally but the VN gave me hours of enjoyment while the show was for the duration of the episodes and de ja vu. I'm buying 0 when it hits steam market if that makes you feel any better. Maybe they'll crank out an even better anime adaptation.

... Which was the right choice?

Thanks for reminding me to fap to Aeka.

Hwh