Marvelous

Marvelous

overrated

as you can SEE..

Grabbed by the Goulies 2 when?

Best weapon

I still wish they used a non-DKR character for BFD, Conker was too pure.

If that happened, Conker would've been dead with just Pocket Tales as his main game.

this game kind of sucked. People liked it because it was cute squirrel saying pee pee poo poo buts its really not fun to play.

>they will never finish their commentary playthrough

rusty pup never

>implying Conker isn't dead now

he would be more dead than now and also forgotten.

I played it for the first time last December and enjoyed it until Spooky, though the piss controls and the race in Uga Buga really tested my patience.

AQL

>The Pipes
>The Cogs
>The Lava Race
>The Bat Controls
>The Barrel Rolling
This game is full of THAT PART's

the only hard parts in Conker are the lava race, u-bend blues and the beach escape.

Instead of trying to give us banjo threeie they should make a spiritual successor to this

>replaying some conker
>game isn't as hard as I remembered
>have to do the part now where you unlock the mansion's door and every time you drop from more than 3 feet you lose the key you're holding

Woooooo, fun.

That's for after YL.

He would've remained a cute little animal too, just like Pipsy and Timber.

Not really HARD persay but frustrating or un-fun describe more than half the sequences in game.

finally got to play Live & Reloaded. fuck all of you and the bad rep it gets.

it's obvious most people who shit on it never played the Xbox version.

it's literally the same game but prettier and with better combat. the 'censorship' isn't censorship at all. the only real con is that they axed the original multiplayer modes.

I thought the only frustrating parts were the shitty racing, u-bend blues and the mansion part

You mean out-of-place combat.

>you mean out-of-place combat

well, no shit. if I had to guess I'd say it's the same fucking source. they didn't alter it at all.

except for the combat. so yeah, of course it feels out of place. but it's an improvement nonetheless.

Most parts of the game can get frustrating for a first play, first time i played back then i also have lots of troubles in some parts (like the electric wired or the bull scene).
I replayed the game last month and I didn't have any troubles at all, only in beach escape and lava racing.