Will the japanese voices be optional in the american Switch version of this game...

Will the japanese voices be optional in the american Switch version of this game? I don't want to play it with English voices since they sound aweful.

Or perhaps maybe the EU version will have the japanese voices, anyone heard anything, I can't seem to find any of that on google.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sam_mullen/status/819815676143542272
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Import the Japanese version.

twitter.com/sam_mullen/status/819815676143542272

They might buckle at the last minute like with Persona and make it DLC. Maybe.

So getting the american version is of my list, how about the european version no word from them on dual audio?

It's possible to buy it from the japanese eshop.

I know, but I want to read the menus, and what the characters say to each other in the story mode or whatever.

>aweful

You don't deserve to listen to English, dropout.

I thought the whole point of the Switch's region-free was being able to play games in the language the console is set to, just like the Xbox One?

>no howhow bird
>no ocean prince
>no oshare bones
>no dongurigaeru
>no zoh daimoh
Why do they keep phasing out the good characters for garbage shit like that dumb fucking maid girl?
Still going to buy it for the keychains and to support Puyo getting localized, but god fucking damn SEGA stop getting rid of the good characters.

>actually wanting ocean prince's holocaust-tier dub voice

>dont you all already own the Japanese version
damn he caught me.

Then learn Japanese or deal with the aweful dub.

Why?

>I want to hear the JP voices!

Don't you all already own the Japanese version and are only buying the English version to support the series?

>Don't you all already own the Japanese version and are only buying the English version to support the series?

Not me, I'll be waiting to see how they handle the European version, if they don't include the jp voices then I guess I'll just skip it.

I don't. I just think it's silly that PPT doesn't have the option to use the JP voices in THE CURRENT YEAR when PPF had the option on the gamecube.

>skipping a fucking PUZZLE game because it doesn't have dual audio

Not just leaving the jp voices alongside the English voices.

user, it's not my problem I'm used to listening to games and anime in patrician Spanish Latino dubs, you can be fine with the usual crappy English voice overs, but I prefer better quality voices and English voices aint it.

it has an adventure mode
and it's a bad precedent if they decide to localize chronicles

>Puyo Puyo Tetris will have the same sharing guidelines that Persona 5 has
This is getting ridiculous.

sad isn't it, why do US devs refuse to just let player choose between both languages.

That's only for Japan so far. Whether or not it will apply to the western release remains to be seen.

>mfw I have a very similar name to the red haired loli

Is your last name Star? Do you know Mozart?

Fucking this. Some of the human characters are neat (girl whose spells are math terms, arle, amite, the boy with the red hand, the wizard boy) but most of them need to fucking go and let the actually good characters come back.