Xenoblade 2

The Xenoblade 2 composers are trying to surpass their work on Xenoblade 1. It is their project.

>Start mixing Xenoblade 2 from today.
It is only an event song, even if it ends, it is still half.
However, it is recorded with a good sound.
I am trying to surpass Xenoblade 1 with everyone.
Undoubtedly one of the world's greatest game music
I think that it is a project.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsUw4Hzex0M
vgmonline.net/awards2015artists/
youtube.com/watch?v=XmODMTITE9E
youtu.be/Lb2OPlh6coQ
youtu.be/NPjqILlZsAY
youtube.com/watch?v=n40Lxd53EcY
youtube.com/watch?v=wrL-VyMbPb0
youtube.com/watch?v=lgcSfGSCiNs
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ma0z3wMBpM
youtube.com/watch?v=v_ujvRZSIlI
youtube.com/watch?v=NT5rjag9klg
youtu.be/_dKpeTEBYIA
youtu.be/miOizLxOD4E
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw49mOVybuE
youtube.com/watch?v=xi0M9SIaLb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First half of your post was right, I don't understand what the fuck you are trying to say in the second half

Jesus OP learn to speak English before posting here

Google translate is shit.

>Start mixing Xenoblade 2 from today.
>It is only an event song, even if it ends, it >is still half.
>However, it is recorded with a good sound.
>I am trying to surpass Xenoblade 1 with everyone.
>Undoubtedly one of the world's greatest >game music
>I think that it is a project

From Mitsuda's blog.

you need to learn to greentext so autists understand that its a quote

>The Xenoblade 2 composers are trying to surpass their work on Xenoblade 1.
That's not exactly a high bar to surpass.

bait

No, compare Xenoblade's soundtrack to Xenogears or Xenosaga, or even the few highlights of X. Compare it to nearly any other JRPG with a critically acclaimed soundtrack.

They can't beat Hiroyuki Sawano's GOAT award winning music though:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsUw4Hzex0M

>people hoping this will be a decent RPG with Nier and P5 out.

Will probably be a generic anime shitshow like X, but downgraded because the Switches awful specs.

Good job!

Now about that linear gameplay you are proposing, Takahashi....

More accurate translation:

Starting today we will begin mixing the xenoblade 2 soundtrack. With that being said, its really just the music for the cutscenes so not even half of the music. But what we are recording is fantastic. Everyone is working hard to surpass the xenoblade 1 soundtrack. Without a doubt this one of the largest scale projects in the gaming world.

>Sawano
>Good

It's not hard to beat an OST that recieved mixed reactions.

Your nu-anime composer sucks.

Okay, but will they surpass Riki when it comes to based nopons? Or will they replace Blossom Dance, when it comes to cool hammy lines to shout as you unleash your final attack?

>With that being said, its really just the music for the cutscenes so not even half of the music

>Without a doubt this one of the largest scale projects in the gaming world.

Better save up money for a switch in 2018, for it's official japanese release

Shitposting should be bannable on Sup Forums. We know it won't be. But it should.

>Outstanding Artist — Newcomer
Hiroyuki Sawano

Already an immensely popular anime composer, Hiroyuki Sawano finally made a splash in the video game world with his enormous score for Xenoblade Chronicles X. Throughout the score, Sawano demonstrated his mastery of various musical styles and his ability to create soundscapes of monumental scope.

vgmonline.net/awards2015artists/

makes you think

How was shitposting? Xenoblade's soundtrack's objectively weak compared to Xenogears and Xenosaga.
youtube.com/watch?v=XmODMTITE9E

Also Mitsuda runs circles around Xenoblade's composers, so surpassing Xenoblade's soundtrack really isn't that high of a bar.

>immensely popular anime composer won awards
>popular

Popularity wins you awards. Who'd have thought!

Mitsuda hasn't put out a relevant piece of music in over a decade. And Xenosaga has so much fucking terrible filler music that I know you either haven't played them or are just being retarded on purpose.

popularity also sells your games so that you have games to look forward to

>And Xenosaga has so much fucking terrible filler music
As does Xenoblade.

Godsibb was not composed by Mitsuda.

The ratio of great to bad in Xenoblade is much higher than in Xenosaga.

so will Mitsuda end up in the hospital again?

Mitsuda and Shimoura are past their prime, we need fresh blood.

>Mitsuda hasn't put out a relevant piece of music in over a decade.

youtu.be/Lb2OPlh6coQ

Either way, that's all about to change with Xenoblade 2.

Good thing we have ace+ and kiyota

Nobody said it was composed by Mitsuda desu, I know he was only really involved with Xenogears, Xenosaga I and the credits song of Xenoblade.

Godsibb's still objectively one of the best tracks in the entire Xeno pseudo-franchise and better than everything in Xenoblade.

Hopefully for the far more interesting Xenoblade X sequel.

>Music written for a specific cutscene is filler

Go back to school, user.

Won't fit the setting

You may as well delete the board if you want to ban shitposting. Hell, delete this entire website.

Even sincere posts are usually indistinguishable from shitposting.

Xenosaga has Godsibb which is better than everything from Xenoblade combined.
That said Mitsuda wasn't involved in that.
They should just get the Xenosaga 3 composer and an actual character designer that doesn't just rehash his ballsack waifu.

My mistake. Since you were arguing about Mitsuda, I assumed you wanted to post a piece by him.
Carry on, user.

True, sci-fi doesn't have any competent composers

>They should just get the Xenosaga 3 composer
Kajiura isn't really that great anymore either, she's shown everything she can do.

>Kajiura doing another game

Could be cool.

Pretty funny how ACE+ managed to write a sci-fi track that far outshines anything Sawano write for X.
youtu.be/NPjqILlZsAY

>They should just get the Xenosaga 3 composer

Her music is too sugary and melodramatic, so nah.

>implying implications
youtube.com/watch?v=n40Lxd53EcY

excuse me

youtube.com/watch?v=wrL-VyMbPb0

An exception.

Do you want anymore cheese with your rock?

>cheesy rock
youtube.com/watch?v=lgcSfGSCiNs

It really isn't bait. Xenoblade's soundtrack pales compared to Xenogears and Xenosaga's soundtrack, and with Mitsuda composing Xenoblade 2's soundtrack he doesn't even have to try to surpass Xenoblade's.

god damn Xenoblade 2 better have a good story and a lot of advertisement

>video contains copyrighted content from Sony Japan and is unavailable in your country

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ma0z3wMBpM

No, not yet. Not until Heaven's Feel.
Then she'll be properly judged.

Sawano have a contract with Sony music.

That's why the damn USB with soundtack came with that malware.

Why judge her with FSN though? She's done better stuff than that.

ONE BY ONE

Demo stop haunting Sup Forums and finish your damn halloween video.

Precisely because it will be her more recent, yet somewhat challenging project (lol SAO).

How the hell is that possible? Do Nintendo not own the rights to XCX music?

Xenogears music is fucking ambience sounds, and it's repetitive as hell, and I can't really remember xenosaga's music but the cool ones like Godsibb, Wilhelm's theme and promised pain

>Xenogears music is fucking ambience sounds
Still better than Xenoblade's power metal + string instruments, that JRPG trope's been overplayed since the 80s

Sony publishes Sawano's music

>that JRPG trope's been overplayed since the 80s
I never knew 80's JRPGs had electric guitars. Point me to them. I like cheesy rock.

Well, the Zaregoto OVAs are still being released, and Princess Principal is coming up next season.

>I never knew 80's JRPGs had electric guitars.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_ujvRZSIlI

1: That's the PC-Engine release
2: That's CD Audio
3: Original Ys games used chiptunes for Japanese PCs.

You asked me to give you a JRPG that used electric guitars in the 80s and I did. Stop moving the goalposts. The PC-Engine release is still from the 80s.

>that's a pce release
it's still what you asked for

youtube.com/watch?v=NT5rjag9klg
Best track from the first one.

I'm so confused

Only by the slimmest of margins.

You're still using CD audio. And a re release version of a game. If that's the only example you can use. Then I guess JRPGs in the 80's didn't have all that metal that user mentioned.

Whats wrong with cheesy rock? Especially when Mechs are involved.

youtu.be/_dKpeTEBYIA
youtu.be/miOizLxOD4E
>This is a masterpiece according to some fags here
When exactly does the music start?

>You're still using CD audio
It's from the 80s
>And a re release version of a game
Still from the 80s and Falcom's rereleased and ported their games to nearly every console at the time.
Stop moving the goalposts.

>Then I guess JRPGs in the 80's didn't have all that metal that user mentioned.
I didn't say the 80s was full of JRPGs with metal soundtracks. I'm saying that the trend of JRPGs with electric guitars started in the late 80s (which it did with Ys and a few of Falcom's other games) and it's been a trope in the genre ever since.

Actual electric guitars in soundtracks weren't possible until the PC-Engine came along, but there's plenty of NES and PC-88 games that try to emulate metal with its primitive sound chips.

At 0:00.

Music is not only catchy melodies, user.

They sent you the wrong song, that's why.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw49mOVybuE

>but there's plenty of NES and PC-88 games that try to emulate metal with its primitive sound chips.
Right. But how many were JRPGs? That's my entire point. The most Metal sounding stuff I heard from then weren't even from JRPGs.

Video game music is contextual, you shouldn't listen to the song if you haven't played the game for which the song was written for, otherwise the song wouldn't really make sense. You just won't get the feel unless you're at the exact moment the song starts playing in the game.

This is one of the worst ones in the entire game, repetitive as fuck, plays in every single boss fight, no memorable parts

>The most Metal sounding stuff I heard from then weren't even from JRPGs.
Nobody's saying JRPGs had the most metal sounding tracks. After Falcom started producing a bunch of JRPGs in the late 80s and early 90s nearly every JRPG since has had that one metal battle theme or that one metal boss theme.

The metal soundtrack meme was mostly a shoot 'em up and beat 'em up thing in the 80s and early 90s.

You must be fun at parties.

It's honestly just Canadians
Leafs should be banned from Sup Forums, it would turn the site into a much better place.

>parties
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=xi0M9SIaLb4

Americans are the biggest shitposters on boards with flags. They just get a pass since there's so many of them.

t. britbong.

Reminder

If you insist user.

It would appear we'll only just go around in circles anyway.

DELETE THIS

nope. it's always fucks like you, australians and canadians

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Give me a quick rundown.

Nope, it's Canadians. /vint/ revealed all.
Also, BR are all over PC.
Did anyone here try playing Valkyria Azure Revolution yet?

Xenogears and Xenosaga fanboys are cancer to the Xenoblade fanbase.

The games aren't related, your favourite franchise is shit and dead. Stop trying to force its relevance just because the creators enjoy using the same themes.

Also, Xenogears and Xenosaga have an objectively shit soundtrack.

I swear to God if NoA translates this again and takes forever to release the English version, I'm going to take a fucking trip to Nintendo Treehouse.

>inb4 people take the bait

Can someone post the Adam Howden tweet regarding XB2?

>It's not Wels, it's Verus

He knows nothing

Its on the Switch. Make an EU account and buy it from there. The more people who do this the sooner Treehouse goes under.

I mean, Verus is an accurate phonetic translation of the Japanese word. Still stupid not to respect the previous games, but I doubt anyone in NoA played any of the previous Xeno games.

What's even more unforgivable is them taking half a fucking year to translate the game, taking extra time to remove features and hire some of the worst voice actors to fill in the gaps between Adam Howden and Yuri Lowenthal.

>Implying buying the same shitty English version, courtesy of NoA, is going to hurt them, even if I buy it through Britain

>Inb4 it takes more then a year.