Where is it Ben?

Where is it Ben?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwoMb0GBw-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ian is the second funniest one. After Kyle.

Maybe.
I can't stand when he talks about anything political though.

True. He can also be kind of bitchy and snide sometimes, which I don't like.

But overall, I like him more than Bloodworth, Damiani, Brad, Ben, and Don. Jones, Huber, and Kyle are pretty much always solid and not annoying.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwoMb0GBw-8

danke herr

>Huber and Blood

aaaaooooooo... chooosey.

Please stop making these threads. Only make threads that are directly related to video games. You don't see Sup Forums threads that say
>Hey guys, come watch this 2 hour video on youtube of some guy sitting at his couch and watching a movie

>You don't see Sup Forums threads that say

Do you even go to Sup Forums? Or any other boards? All of them have threads like these from time to time.

These EZA threads are at least mostly positive. Just hide it and move on.

>Kyle won at Monopoly

I got mad. Fucking bullshit RNG luck-based gay bullshit.

Not him but I go to Sup Forums. No, people don't make those threads on Sup Forums. I know because I made one once and got banned. This shit is bannable. Stop it.

>No, people don't make those threads on Sup Forums.
>I know because I made one once and got banned

What is that supposed to prove? Your second statement does not nullify the first one.

It proves that you're wrong about Sup Forums having these kinds of threads?

Dude, if you want to discuss internet celebrities, please go to reddit. Not even kidding, just fuck off to reddit where you can actually have a conversation. Nobody likes to see this shit on Sup Forums.

You getting banned for making one those threads does not mean Sup Forums does not have them. Heck, you even making that thread proves it has them.

Plus, come on, RLM threads are pretty much the same thing and those have been around for years.

>Damiani consistently impresses me with his ability to talk productively and intelligently about difficult subjects. Kudos to you as a semi reformed troll, man.

That's still not true though. Maybe you're thinking of people making threads about actors? That's like making threads about video game develpers and discussing their work. No one makes threads about "let's watch other people sitting down watching movies". This is on the same tier as reaction videos, which are usually insta bans too.

this. you'll find a much more open and willing community on reddit. Go there, not here.

Do you even know what content these guys produce? They have streams in which they play games, sure, but the meat of it all is actual discussion on video games.

Open the link on , come on. It's a gaming news podcast. These threads are made mostly to discuss that podcast. How is that any different from RLM threads made to discuss their videos?

What the fuck are you two arguing about? redletter media is fucking cancer and everyone HATES those threads. If we could purge them from the earth we'd do it along with your eceleb bullshit. No one wants them there too except for a couple of faggots who bump them to hell.

I don't care if other people like them or not, the simple fact that they exist AND thrive on Sup Forums (and don't fool yourself, look at the individual posters on the next one) is enough to prove 's ridiculous claim false.

Yeah, you're right. Sup Forums would never do that.

What's wrong with him?

What were you hoping to prove by linking to literally nothing?

Big fat retard syndrome, mostly.

Easy Allies should consist of Kyle, Brandon and Ben

that is it