Switch

>Switch
>Project Scorpio

Tfw you won't be able to afford these because console gaming is so damn expensive in Latin America and you have to stick with your last gen consoles and shitty PC

Why is the brazilian a black guy? I'm brazilian and I'm not a fucking black guy, neither is my entire family and at least 70% of the people that I know of.

That myth that the majority of brazilians are black needs to die.

>I'm brazilian and I'm not a fucking black guy
pfthahaha

> neither is my entire family and at least 70% of the people that I know of.
AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Brazilfag
>most gray market stores are selling the Switch for 800 usd
>"Its t-the taxes! we pay lots and we must make a profit!"

literally worthless countries

It's the same in Argentina. I'm saving up to move to spain

>argentina
>white

além de racista é burro

Without South America the entirety of Europe would die.

Is south korea considered as third world

>no switch localization
>consoles are expensive af
>people only play generic shitty game

It's obviously a joke image made by an argie.
Now stop overreacting before you turn their meme on us

wtf? South Korea is like the poor-man's Japan, people seem to play a lot of games there, how can the prices be so big?

From drug abstinence you mean?

lol not for us Mexicans

Is Nintendo still in argentina? or did they packed up away from latam entirely?

>é um fio de brasileros a passar vergonha

It''s where most of the nazi''s went.

Not entirely inaccurate

But Brazil is white!!

they only play PC game

>le unfunny Sup Forums meme based on feefees

It is the shitty government that applied a crapton of taxes on top of taxes on imported consoles on the incorrect assumption that it would help create an internal market for vidya. It didn't. It just means our shitty government gets even more taxes to line up inside their own pockets.

Fucking expensive as fuck taxes that doesn't even go back to its own people.

Pirated a WiiU and am enjoying it to hell and back

>é um fio de folhas racistas qué só escrevem merda

Nintendo only "cares" Mexico

Malvinas argentinas KEK.

I just bough a combo pack of
>nvidia 1080
>I7 7700k
>Z270
>16 gb ram 3000
>Corsair H08I v2 water cooler

And I work as a fucking sushiman, go get a job you worthless neet, shit is not that expensive

Who cares? Brand new vidya is a luxury for richfags and spoiled kids anyway.
There is literally nothing impending me keep playing my WII/DS/shittyPC forever

br br? HUEHUEUHUEHUEHUEUJHEHUEHUEEEHUDEUHEHUEHEHHEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEHE

evolves from primate

But here is the thing, if a console was brought up to a country through the gray market that means the product has close to zero taxing, wich is why people seek those gray market dealers in the first place.

The only kind of expenditure you could expect comes from travelling and transportation of the goods wich is diluted by the constumers.

My take is that they do it on purpose on the hopes of making a big upfront profit from early adopters.

just food for thought, but there are some gray market stores selling it at R$ 1.600, down from R$ 2.600 in just a couple weeks

Sup Forums memes. No need to say you're Brazilian. 90% of the shitposting on Sup Forums is you guys.

This, /vint/ revealed it was the filthy macacos shitting up the place because they are so fucking poor, also no wonder we have dbz threads all the time.

epic my friend +1

It is as simple as fucking supply and demand, plus the already established mentality in the region that video-games are an expensive commodity.
I keep telling all of my friends not to fucking buy the PS-whatever or the Xbone because PC is far cheaper and more powerful but it is a fucking status symbol to own a video-game and they keep buying shit because they are idiots at half my wage. Fuck this country.

brazilians only shitpost in dark souls and port begging threads, all the rest is made by leafs and aussies.

You also forget piracy threads are 90% third world shitters.

Not him
But the majority of drugs that enter europe are from Asia.

You act like we didn't see with our own eyes what is really going on.

Good, nothing worse than getting matched with beaners

>tfw you're pinoy
>games, consoles and pc are actually cheaper

sucks that steam region locks us from some stuff though

Only south Brazil is white. And Argentina isn't white. Usual Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes.

>ITT foreigners think they know a country they never visited better than the locals themselves

only of you are a poorfag

also, why the colombian guy has red eyes and white stuff on his nose?

>donald trump supporters on iran