Since Nier Automata is never getting cracked, when will it get a price drop? I'd buy it for like 25

Since Nier Automata is never getting cracked, when will it get a price drop? I'd buy it for like 25

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ku9HIumpM
youtube.com/watch?v=g3U2V65hlZs#t=4m50s
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/03/an-exclusive-look-at-the-creation-of-2b-by-nier-automatas-character-modeller/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Longer than a year

It'll be a long time for a 25$ release

Maybe a 40$ sale around christmas time. Maybe you'll get lucky and a 40$ release at summer.

Not anytime soon with it breaking 1mil+ sold.

>never
never say never

it's unironically worth every money they'd ask for
$60 is a steal for such masterpiece

Whacha talking about OP? DRM doesn't help sales. You're supposed to never buy it if you were going to pirate it.

It's a single player game that sold a million copies or so. You'll start seeing it for cheap once people start trading it in around June or so.

>trading
Does this really matter for digital sale on Steam?

Soon, it's single player.

No, but if he has a ps4, I guess pre-owned is an option in the summer.

you are killing PC gaming, buy it faggot

Well to be fair games can go pretty damn cheap one stuff like G2A and what have you.

t. man who obviosly would have bought it for full price if he could have tested it first

>never
>cracked
you must be at least 18 years old to post here

always the same with piratefags

That's a shit excuse considering they put out a fucking demo. OP is just a faggot taking money away from a man who's budget is consistently a piece of string. Taro actually deserves to get paid, Squeenix treats him like garbage.

Damn right

Has Lords of the fallen ever been cracked?
I hate that excuse, but they didn't put out a demo for the PC version, and it does kinda run like crap.

If you have a 960 up though, no problems

Wait. They did? I thought the demo was PS4 exclusive.

>Has Lords of the fallen ever been cracked?
It was cracked ages ago. I'm talking years.

It probably has the newest denuvo so it might take a while to crack it.
But the crack wills till come out faster than a 70% sale youre begging for.

>I'd buy it for like 25

Surely you have better things to spend money on, like food?

I just remember that shit taking ages, it wasn't a game I wanted to play, but it was interesting for early Denuvo vs Pirates.

>Lords of the fallen
whats that

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ku9HIumpM

It may or may not be, I honestly don't know, but I'd be pretty surprised if anyone these days doesn't know someone with a PS4 considering it's the leading platform this gen, and it's pretty likely that friends have similar tastes, so I doubt they'd complain about letting you try a demo. And if OP is worried about how it runs he shouldn't be on Sup Forums. Le ebin masterrace pirates all have solid gold $20,000 rigs, right? I mean they save all that money.

Save your money. The gameplay is super repetitive and boring.

if you can afford the full price OP buy it, its actually worth the money

>americucks and eurocucks are the ones who like being cucked the most
very informative list, thank you

>but I'd be pretty surprised if anyone these days doesn't know someone with a PS4
I don't. Well, I have a one friend with one but he lives in Finland, and I'm not going to another county just to play a demo.

Everyone I know just play on PC.

>being mad you're poor in a third world country

Probably posting on a phone too lmao.

>tfw being a normalfag with disposable income is now the norm

Where did it all go so wrong?

>cant even tell phoneposters apart
pathetic cuck

I think the gameplay is very fast paced and challenging on higher difficulty, and compared to the other drakengard games this is a godsend

If you aren't an underage b& getting shit bought by your parents you're in the same boat my friend.

Me begin a neet means I live in a third world country and post on my phone?

If anything it's the normalfags who have a life that post from their phone since they have normie obligations and shit and can't afford to sit in their room on Sup Forums all day.

and these 3rd worlders then claim to be pc mustard rice

top kek

Oldfags who grew up became responsible. You newfags are the ones clinging to le ebin Sup Forums culture of being pathetic faggots.

>Finish 2B's storyline
>Lose all motivation to continue playing

How long does it take for the game to get good again?

>Oldfags who grew up became responsible

Doubt that, still live with my mum, still sit on the internet and vidya as soon as I get home from work, only difference from 10 years ago is I work now and bring money into the home.

The real game starts at route C. Just rush through the B route. I completed the B route in under 3 hours. You owe it to yourself.

>Lost my motivation after the ending
>When does the game get good?
Your own inability to withstand feels is not the game's problem. Stop being a sad-sack neet.

That's pretty responsible, user.

It's not about Sup Forums culture it's about the fact that there is no place left here for us social rejects, and it's a bit of a shame. The reason I took to Sup Forums is because here so many of of us were failures. We used to joke how having a "proper life" was a think we would never know.

But now it's like I'm on Facebook seeing all my old classmates getting married and being successful.

CPY are japanophile and they said they will crack it

They are only waiting for one or two more patches because cracking the same Denuvo game over and over again for every new update is a shore.

Andromeda got cracked because Bioware can get fucked.

not long, it's consistently good
but it does get better story-wise in C/D because things start to happen

You cant get ending E without network connection. The real ending cannot be achieved in a cracked version of the game

CPY has never actually cracked a game that didn't have a massive leak fall right into their fucking lap. They have no talent to speak of really.
That's because it was a joke to be a failure, no one actually had ambition to do nothing, you just bought into that faggotry and didn't move forward with everyone else.

>and they said they will crack it
>They are only waiting for one or two more patches
Source on these claims?

Taro retweeted that.

Should I play Life is Strange now?

>That's because it was a joke to be a failure, no one actually had ambition to do nothing, you just bought into that faggotry and didn't move forward with everyone else.
You should have browsed Sup Forums back in the day more then.

Play the Japanese version, it's literally 3d anime.

>it's unironically worth every money they'd ask for
>$60 is a steal for such masterpiece

Not really, they butchered the graphics (and even details on the models of 2b and other characters) in a desperate attempt to make it run at 60 fps on garbage station 4.

The game looks like total ass now.
Which is a shame because there will be no True PC version with untouched graphics for the best gaming experience ever.

I played the first act, it was boring as shit.
Never came back to continue.

>Pkeks trade their property rights away for better graphics

NEETbux, my friend.

Woah! This is cute!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=g3U2V65hlZs#t=4m50s

Man I love denuvo

Buy my games and ensure pirates can't touch them for a while around release. I mean I know it'll get cracked a year down the line and I'm okay with that

Berseria was cracked in 2 weeks.

Surprisingly hard to get NEETbux in my country.
Unless you are Muslim.

Say thanks its even released on PC.

Oh no.
How could they.
Those monsters.
They should have just cancelled it rather than doing that.

Lmao, it's already 40$ from allkeyshop. Waiting it to drop even lower.

Cool I didn't pick that up and it's been 3 weeks since nier launched. All the games I got took 6 months+ to crack.

Plus nier is using v4 so good luck with that

>True PC version with untouched graphics
But how? I mean 'lead platform' ...
Fuck.
I will probably buy a Scorpio.

I been here since the beginning. contrarianism drove moot away so why the fuck do you think it was good in the past.

>so why the fuck do you think it was good in the past
Did you even read my post?

Same here. Got completely bored. Wandered into the desert as A2 and got greeted by another shitty "shoot me for ten minutes while spamming dodge" boss and called it quits. Will watch the rest of the remaining cutscenes online if I even bother.

>They are only waiting for one or two more patches
So basically never ever because japs don't give a fuck about patching PC games?

>trying that hard to be ironic with a pure shit platform that forces developers to butcher their games

Yeah kill yourselves.
PC was always superior and it's the only right platform where you can get the fullest gaming experience that is not constantly limited on hardware side.

And so you think a developer is going to abandon all those console customers when most PC players don't even notice the shit you're bitching about?

You have autism and should take your own advice about suicide if you're going to get this asspained.

>that is not constantly limited on hardware side
Speak for yourself. I have a toaster.

>Nier-Automata-CPY
>Nier-Automata-CPY

BASED

>How long does it take for the game to get good again?

Never.
I finished the game with all endings and I truly expected route D after the C part with 9Shit. Never happened.
Endings C/D and E were like "whatever".

Ending A and the very first experience of the game is truly the best. 2b is the best.

Not only I don't like such anime archetypes like shota going crazy (everyone who watched Code Geass hated fucking Rolo) but I also dislike HACKERMAN parts and 9s' attitude as a whole.
Taro didn't utilize 9s' craziness that well, he just went nuts and screamed like an autist all the time URUSAI KOROSS URUSAI. Boring.

A2 is criminally underdeveloped, she has like 5% of screen time and doesn't really bring anything into the game. She felt painfully irrelevant in 2b/9s story.

I really wish I could play 2b more...

>All games are $80 up here in yum yum maple syrup Trudeau land

I used to buy games. I used to give devs like Yoko Taro my money because I knew they cared and I wanted them to succeed. I can't fucking do that anymore. Not only can I not afford it but I'm not going to bend the fucking knee. EIGHTY DOLLARS BEFORE TAX.

Why are PCfats so poor? It's embarrassing. A "Master Race" of fucking beggars.

Platinum's engine was never really known for top of the line realism, its not what they do and I find it funny you think the first thing they set out to do was make lush AAA locales.

It was their first real attempt at using their tools to make a seamless world, for what was more of a pet project to square enix rather than something flagship. It could've definitely been a better PC port but not everybody gets to be GTA V.

>wanting to play this asian piece of shit

There's nothing to abandon, retard. They can just release UNTOUCHED version on PC while at the same time release the butchered version for console plebs.

In case coding and modeling sounds like magic from the outer world for you, I can assure you that they use PCs to develop games, PC software and PC engines. They develop the original version of, lets say, a 2B model with the maximum of the details and stuff and it doesn't fucking disappear, they still keep it. Keep it for what? For further downgrade of course, to make it look LESS attractive and good just to fit it for consoles.

so, have the issues been fixed or is the pc port still shit?

rolo did nothing wrong

the best thing about 9S is that he pisses off waifufags

Why are Japs so obsessed with making in house engines that barely work anyways?

There's a mod that fixes everything

Apparently Square is "looking into it" I.E they're just gonna use the mod.

For ps4 physicals, I'd say pretty soon. FFXV, Nioh, and Witcher 3 used copies dropped to half price after a month/month and a half.

Why not just hop across the border into big hand trump land

something failed in you
after doing A and loving 2B you should have been able to relate to 9S in the beginning of C, making that scene very powerful
and honestly how could you have had not feel anything in E

cool, i'll buy it then.

That's not really an excuse, CDPR managed to make visually stunning game with incredible facial animation and they were never known for that before. Same goes for Horizon devs. And many others.

Look at PG's 3d modeler blog blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/03/an-exclusive-look-at-the-creation-of-2b-by-nier-automatas-character-modeller/

>On top of this, there is a dark side to 3D modelling. This involves figuring out how to configure the model when it gets wet, how things should move, and reducing the data size for the game so it would move at 60fps … but I’m only going to remember the fun times.

THIS is the problem.
It takes visual information from players and yet there are retarded console fans who defend this and make retarded posts about "be glad it's on pc".
Fucking morons.

What did they mean by this?

Indeed, glad he's dead and will never return in Season 3.

I mean, it's primarily a console game by a console developer. lmao

BRB, let me call PlatinumGames and tell them to become a PC-only developer.

Yeah because the west has been making some great games this year.

The whole point of a2 is that she is literally 2b without the crushing emotional issues.

She isn't really a new character to be honest. I barely even consider them different people.

What does it make "console game"? PG has plenty of PC ports as well.

>PC-only developer

That sounds fucking stupid.

They just cracked ME:A, which used the latest version of Denuvo, so it will be cracked soon, hopefully, please?

its why all the robot names are french

>Giving our androids crippling emotions and depression
Jesus christ, no wonder why humanity died in the Nier universe, we're dicks.

>The whole point of a2 is that she is literally 2b without the crushing emotional issues.

She didn't really overcome her issues either, she just shat herself inside autistic edgy facade after losing her entire team and comrades on Pearl Harbor incident and after Red Girls made her realize that the Bunker intentionally sending Yorha units to die just to observe their fighting capabilities, dump the old generation of androids and make new one.

In the end she's happy that her time is over. Same as Emil is happy that his eternal life is finally over. Both of them just wanted to die.

WHY would I buy a game from a publishing company that does that?