If you're given the chance to create a custom character, you self insert, right?

If you're given the chance to create a custom character, you self insert, right?

oh bother

no

do you play as a female?

Of course.

When a game has a character creator, do you:
>1. Make yourself
>2. Make an alpha
>3. Make a waifu
>4. Make a character from something else
>5. Make the silliest looking thing you can

I can't make myself in any character creator.

I hit random a few times until I get something that isn't completely horrible. That or I go with the default. Why would I care what my character looks like?

no

why not?

No, I role play. That or it'll be a build your own protagonist.

I use one of the default faces and make my character look as generic as possible then roleplay as a guy who knows he's in a video game and hates everything.

Yes

This...makes the most sense

yes as an idealised perfect version of myself

I make a female character. And then I self insert.

Every time.

None of these. I make random characters, usually men with nothing special about them or their appearance

are you transitioning?

I usually make a worst case scenario version of myself with all the features of my face i dont like exaggerated, because i have body confidence issues.

Character editor only ever give me the choice between a faggot haircut or a 90's haircut so i go for shaved head.
The thing is, now, i kinda want to shave my own head too.

Maybe I can't use character creators properly, maybe character creators are limited, but there's nothing special about my face.

I'm not a loser so the answer is no

i do this too and i hate faggots

down syndrom ?

I accidentally made my WoL from FFXIV look exactly like me.

this. On second and third playthroughs though I usually make waifus. For PVP I make my characters as ugly as possible

3 if the game has pretty character models, outfits, armor, etc

5 if not

I don't think that down syndrome is "nothing special"

>denial

>he doesn't know

Name one game that lets you play as a spider.

I do the same thing I do in tabletop RPGs: come up with a compelling character backstory for the setting and build around that

>he doesn't play as a pretty girl and then weep when the game is over because it was a failed attempt at living vicariously through a video game and seeing the credits reminds you that it wasn't real

1 because I'm an alpha and work out every day at the local Golds.

there was a PS1 game where you were a spider with guns, I don't remember what it was called

Don't Starve

either a self insert or a girl character I would like to insert myself into

1. for first playthrough
2. for trolling, if online
4. for subsequent playthroughs
3 and 5. for fun, never play with them

If I do any of the 1-3 choices I automatically make them all.

No, I self-abuse.

it's not faggotry if you believe in reincarnation and want to be a cute girl in next life
it is faggotry and denial if you are a boy and think you can turn yourself into a girl by drugging yourself with hormones and cutting off your pee pee

Name one game that lets you CUSTOMIZE your spider.

Fucking arachnists, I swear to god.

>me with life is strange
>that episode 1 and 2
>you will never be a qt hipster chick just doing your own thing.

I always have a set character I make.
>Unarmed, if possible
>1H sword wielder if unarmed isn't possible
>White
>Blue eyes
>Male
>6ft
>Low 20s
>Spiky or curly blonde hair
From there, I make my character someone that would make sense in the game. Whenever I play Skyrim, I make a Nord patriot that hates elves and other non-human creatures. I would have killed Serana on the spot if I was allowed to.

I do 6, just leave it as default, there are very few games where I even bother customizing my character and that is if I am doing an RP playthrough in a game.

Depends whether or not I can have multiple characters.

My first character is always an attempt to be unique and original as possible without becoming wacky ecks dee.

My second character is either another attempt or a self-insert, since I believe you're entitled to one in every game

You guys don't play as girls, right?

i always just do 1. everything else is fucking stupid as fucking shit. and it's not like i actually try to make myself, just what i like

Yes.
3 with 2.

First play though I make a generic looking guy with balanced stats so I can do as much as possible in case I don't like the game enough to play again
2nd play through on i role play more and design characters around it

I just hit random a few times until I get something that looks decent then make little changes to hair and and tattoos or whatever if the game has it but more often than not I just go with the default character

Deadly Creatures
But the scorpion is infinitely superior.

Usually 2 or 3.

>projection

>thorax sliders

I settle for the default character because i'm too lazy to spend the time dicking around with sliders

>he doesn't make beetle people
I shigeridoo

I envy people who pick 5. I sometimes mess around and create something truly insane looking but I'm too autistic so it bothers me if a freakshow is representing me in the game and opt for something else.

Generally I alternate between 2 and 3.. I never make a character for something else because it feels dumb and why the fuck would I make myself if I don't have to, I already play real life as myself.

>he doesn't make scorpion people
I shiggity diggity doo

real life sucks tho

:^)

>5
If I can I make Niger Thornberry

That's kinda my point. Real life sucks including me so I'd rather play a character that matters.

Also what the fuck, first time I get this kind of captcha.

5 if it's a multiplayer game so that other people have to spend time looking at my shitty gremlin of a character.

Nigel*

No, self-insertfags are the worst.

I guess what I'm saying is that I would rather be myself in a world with magic powers and adventure, than myself in this shit world

I make a woman I'd like to fuck, then dress her in most arousal-inducing manner I can.
It's 30% of the reason I enjoy the saint's row games.

why?

that's retarded user

vidya gaem suck tho

I never self-insert
I always give my character their own story and background
It is a fantasy life, I can't relate to being a beautiful dark elf or cat girl

no, i idealize
usually a buffass dude who swings a two-handed axe

2ish, i just make an outgoing buff dude

it's true though

First playthrough self-insert to get a sense of the world and characters

Second playthrough randomize a character and make up a personality for them as I play through the game

5 and sometimes if it allows it, my fursona. But I can never make myself because the fat slider is never fat enough.

Self insert if the only species is human. If other species are present, I just make up something cool.

I make myself on the first playthrough, making all the decisions I'd make if I was in that position.

Subsequent playthroughs see me just coming up with unique characters/ builds to role play as.

I self insert my OC.

my nigga

My nigga.

1 for games like the sims
2 for games like fallout or xcom
3/4 for jap games/skyrim with mods and xcom

are you me?

None of those. The first playthrough I always make a bearded old man.

If that's not possible then:
2 > 3 > 1 > 4 >>>>> 5

The exception being XCOM

2 with a little bit of 1. I make alphas but add in some of my decent features

>you
>any decent features

>not making a twinkish femboy

Single-player games: 1, but slightly idealized
Possibly 4 if it's a roleplaying game

Multiplayer: 5

I try to make an edgelord because it amuses me when it clashes heavily with so much scenes

Its just the lips and eyes tbqh

I usually make memes. latest one was Big Mac and Afropuff on UFC2

3 usually

Used to do that, now I don't care, takes too much effort with modern character creators, I just pick the least awful preset and run with that.