Persona 5

We can agree she's best girl right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6kT_0H1MI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did you just post a picture of my wife?

But that's a picture of MY wife.

She looks trashy as fuck, I bet she has tattoo's underneath her clothes.

Sensei exists, so no.

>female doctor

Enjoy your SJW feminist pandering bullshit, weeb virgins.

Sure we can.

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't show pictures of my wife on Sup Forums though.

Between her and the teacher holy shit my dick is in quite the pickle for who to pick as primary waifu

Nice feet. She's my wife now

OMG I'M SO HATEFUL LOOK AT ME GIVE ME (You)S GIVE ME ATTENTION BECAUSE I AM RIGHT

But that's MY wife

I'm going to have to have a save file for each romance, so many older women

>Goth milf

Doctor, I think I got a fever in my pants.

She's great design wise, the way she always calls you "my guinea pig" is very erotic but I wish she was a bit more dominant. Also she's quite boring all things considered.

She's the best older girl.

Best girl overall is right here.

Is it possible to romance her? Please say yes

Can't even romance the best grill

I think her being quite apathetic is what they're going for. She just gives no fucks.

translate it weebs

>"I love you, my trickster"

>still posting the fake

The pleasure of being cummed inside

Yes

お大事に

Link me the doujins

game hasn't been out for even a year yet
there aren't any

There are a couple good ones with the twins, but Lavenza is a lategame spoiler so she'll take a while to get some.

Of course there are.

Justine >>>>>>>>>> caroline

She does make my dick diamonds when she calls me her my little guinea pig, but I'll be romancing Haru or the fortune teller chick

I love those heels.

I'm guessing this requires maxing the persona collection SLink? Like hell I'll ever finish that one.

Makoto = ~Sensei~ > the rest of the girls

To be fair, she's a known quack and you bond with her because she's willing to sell untested medicine that she cooks in her meth lab to children.

She's sweet on you regardless of your confidant rank, but I think that specific confession line only comes from max rank. That or beating Caroline and Justine in NG+.

Skill Cards make their requests absurdly easy.

Close, but no cigar.

Do you get anything good for hanging out with the politician? Negotiation is pretty bare-bones and I can't imagine that you'll get anything amazing from him, but the negotiation bonuses SMTIV and SMTIV ended up being absurdly useful.

Stop sending me to bed Morgana
Just let me make some fucking lockpicks for fucks sake

It took me until June until I felt like I could reliably do anything at night. It wouldn't bother me so much if you didn't have an absurd amount of options available in the evening compared to P3 and P4, where you only had about three options each.

>don't get paid until tomorrow
>didn't have the dosh for the game until then
>nowhere has it in stock now

You get like 90% of your money from negotiation, especially after getting his confidant to rank 3. You'll need a lot of it later, some shit is pretty expensive. Plus more SP restoration items is never a bad thing.

Why isn't she real?

Let's not do that right now.

Go to bed.

>Do you get anything good for hanging out with the politician?

After two neogtiations with rank3 Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6kT_0H1MI

Go to bed you tired shit, don't even think of feeding your plant

Okay, that helps. I figured that I was getting plenty of money just from killin' and lootin', but I guess I should expect that not to cut it after Persona 4's absurd late-game money requirements.

digital

Just get it digital. A tiny art book isn't worth the Atlus Tax.

Give me some suggestions

It costs £55 digital though, shit's a rip off. And my autism wants a case.

Chester Cheetah

The nurse is fucking hot but those shoes scream trashy slut

I don't see the problem here.

Kuso Otoko

Jamal White

Kaito Kiddo

Billy Bob Joe

Fucky Mcfuckface

thanks doc

Stick Zidenya

Kairo Seijuro

Because we're fucking.

So she's a genderbent version of that quack doctor from P3?

Jojo Referens

n

Benderdick Cucumberbitch

With a side helping of Devil Nurse from P4.

Jimothy Jiggins

If you get far enough through it it turns out it was some evil other doctor with enough influence to cover his misdeeds up and shift the blame on her, like every problem in this game.

Joseph Kerr

F

Onii Chan~

So on a scale of Adachi to Investigation team, how self righteous does the phantom thieves become.

Do they change? Because I'm on the second case where they are trying to get Yusuke to talk and he calls them self righteous cunts. I love that. They're trying way too hard.

Madarame is plagirizing art, he isnt raping girls for fucks sake.

they end up full of themselves
then someone's dad dies when they're hanging out at Disneyland Tokyo

Really wish they made the traitor less obvious.
You look at any promotional material and its apparent.

Even Yusuke? Do they learn to chill the fuck out?

Why not live your own lives instead of calling every villain the worst of the worst?

I'm not much farther, but I do appreciate that the main characters are occasionally able to admit that they're mostly in it for the fun, fame, and fortune. It's a story about outcasts lashing out at the society that forced them to the fringes in the first place, and it'll fall flat if it gets too "Justice and Friendship!"

>Why not live your own lives
Because the reason the villains are villains is because they're fucking up other people's lives. Taking down the first guy is super personal for the team.

Yeah, I was initially pretty mad when trolls spammed that Goro is a traitor in unrelated threads, but the game made it so obvious that I'm almost convinced it's a red herring that the trolls fell for.

The game tells you in the prologue that one of your allies will betray you, Goro isn't present in almost any of the promotional material or team artwork, and he's named after the most famous traitor in Japanese history. Fucking come on!

Post cute p5 art

>Taking down the first guy is super personal for the team.
Well I know THAT.

But the way they are handling Madarame's case in the beginning is so fucking annoying. They should have tried just going through the fucking palace, finding the treasure, calling card, then stealing the treasure before doing a dumb irl investigation

So the prologue says that "It all started half a year ago". Do you ever 'catch up' with where you're at in the beginning? Or is the entire thing you just telling your story?

Don't spoil me on specifics please!

Too bad that she acts like a total bitch when you first enroll to the school.

I thought she'd be nicer considering she was in a similar position as the MC.

She hopes you drop out and even says that in front of you and the principal.

Then she talks shit about you with her good friend the rape teacher.

I hope she gets better but fuck her first introduction. No wonder the Japanese don't like her.

The point of that case though is to introduce the interplay mechanic between the palace and the real person.

They always have to do a shitty investigation/scheme IRL that fails before getting the dungeon over with, did you even play Persona 4?

Six months from the start of the game would be in October, and the game's calendar goes to February.

Since the game pretty much ends at december. you guys think Atlus is gonna pull a P5 Golden on us?

They had to look into him to come up with a keyword to get into the place.
And, they didn't know if he was worth going after until they realized how fucked Yusuke was. They had difficulties with it because they didn't know any of his victims personally, they bring all of this up as you go along.

I honestly forgot a lot about persona 4's plot details but there is literally no point for IRL investigations in P5.

This is of course, with me saying that I dont know if there is an obstacle in a dungeon that blocks you out if you dont have outside knowledge.

keywords are just word games. My first guess for Madarame was garden, my second was museum. But you have a point, I'll just keep playing.

>they didn't know if he was worth going after until they realized how fucked Yusuke was.
Was this before or after they discover Madarame's palace?

Before and after. They knew he was a villain, but if he was no longer tormenting people there wouldn't have been a point to stopping him.

"Goro Traitor" sounds good

There is absolutely no question a re-release is going to happen. Remember, Atlus abandoned P4 for P5 so it is the new cash cow. Plus there are several people in the game who should pretty obviously have slinks but don't.

Re-release is going to happen if just to give Lavenza a date like how Liz got one in FES. Japs are demanding that shit.

I don't think I'd mind it.

>can't romance best boy

If they add enough stuff, sure. And wait a couple years, sure.
The game's good, so getting more stuff for it wouldn't be bad, but if it comes out as like the "goty edition" i'd be mad

The Japanese haven't hopped on the cake train yet. They're starting too though, especially now that Your Name is out and really popular, Nips are starting to watch Shinkai's other stuff and Garden of Words will turn anyone into a cakefag.

The re-releases are the only reason to replay Persona games. Once you've played one once there isn't much reason to play again or NG+ unless you're a completionist fag.