Donkey Kong's Kremling Katastrophe

>Developed in part by Retro Studios with assistance from Nintendo
>Successor to DK64
>Playable characters include Donkey, Diddy, Dixie, Cranky, Lanky, Tiny, and Kiddy
>The rest (and I mean all) of the Kong cast makes either cameos or recurring appearances
>King K Rool and the Kremlings are back as the villains.
>KRool, this time around sporting some sort of evil CEO type costume, buys out DK Island to erect a "Kremling Kreation Facility".
>Animal buddies are back. All of them with one or two exceptions are rideable and function in different ways based on which Kong is riding. For example, Dixie Kong riding Espresso will allow them to leap rediculously high into the air, while Kranky Kong is able to whack Espresso with his cane to get a burst of speed. Every combination of Kong and Buddy does something different so it's worth trying out all the combinations.
>While trying to be more streamlined than DK64, Nintendo and Retro hope to bring back the familiar feeling of collecting and exploring DK Island
>Launching alongside series 1 of a new DK line of amiibo
>2018

That's all. See you guys at E3.

That's bullshit, but I'll believe it.

>playable cranky and kiddy
i don't believe it

I'd buy it.
Would David Wise do soundtrack?

They should rename it "Kremlin Katasrophe" and make it about a shitty orange monkey taking orders from a scheming Russian.

>>Successor to DK64

>The rest (and I mean all) of the Kong cast makes either cameos or recurring appearances

All of them, you say?

>being THAT kid

IN b4 Bluster Musical Bossfight

Where does it fit on the timeline?

>trying to be more streamlined
>more fucking characters AND mix and maxing bullshit
No

>DKKK

hmmmmmm

fucking kek

I came to this thread for more of this and I'm pretty disappointed

I know this is fake but damn if my little weiner ain't engorged with blood

Kept you waiting, didn't I?

Fuck off OP

I want HE posting back.

I've never found the Kong ladies arousing, at all.
until I saw the fan art.

>brings back the whole crew from DK64 except Chunky

Nah that's where you blew it.

Textbook example of artificial fun. The map design is created in such a way that you're backtracking and aimlessly wandering collecting things until you figure out what to do and when you find the new powerup or ability that allows you to reach the next collectable creates the illusion of progression and fun when in reality there's neither.

How can such new copypasta be so stale?
INB4
>artificial fun

Someone posted this as fan fiction yesterday in the DK64 thread. Fuck off.

You are mixing up Dixie and Tiny

nobody wants this

>draw a fat woman
>call it a monkey

Retro said they're done with Donkey Kong.

Monster Games might be put in charge of the series next.

It's not artificial fun if I'm literally having fun.

Artificial fun doesn't exist my friend, it's just fun

Nice attempt, and I personally want it but no

The current hiatus Retro is in is longer than any of their projects

It's more realistic to assume it's a new IP, especially with Reggie saying they have more new IP's to show

Why would it not mean they're going for a bigger project, like a huge 3D platformer?

I don't think the bigger hiatus means new IP at all

I want to believe.

It's Metroid.

The past couple months Retro has been tweeting pictures of prime steak and prime rib