I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

Fuck off hue

This is why we need to kill off the indie game industry. It produces nothing but trash

No need to, they're killing themselves already.

>Has-Been Heroes

Just like Nintendo.

The snake pass shilling on Sup Forums doesn't help either.
>MUH SNEK!!!
KYS autistmic faggots

Obvious attempt at rekindling console wars is obvious.

Though I am curious as to why so many people would rank Othello so low. The game's a classic.

What website is this so that I can post about why it isn't credible. Blah blah "scores are overrated" mumble mumble "Games over 60 are above average games" yada yada

fucking retard, delete this

>Implying any platform is doing well or that I'm some brand loyal retard

Keep on trucking autismo. I just picked the worst currently for impact.

I thought Sup Forums said that has-been heroes was good? why do people shill it in every switch thread if it bombed?

>Snakepass bad

Fuck off you niggers, this game is the most fun game I had since last year, and I usually hate indie trash.

Because it's obscure and no one will even bother looking it up.

Othello is a chess game right? Is there any reasons for it to be that low outside of "omg it's 2017 I don't want to play dadgames" arguments?

Plenty. Shit AI, slow, poor interface, a myriad of things.

Reviewers are kinda power tripping these days. Instead of reviewing games for what they are, they rant about what games should be. And this includes tons of imaginary "it's current year you can't like this".

Fucking brutal.

The Switch version is relatively bad. On other consoles it's at least an 8/10. But 74/100 isn't a bad score to begin with.

Underrated post. Have a (you), you earned it.

>475p

NINTENDOFAGS BTFO

God damn this board is filled with nothing but underage faggots.

Glad to see Graceful Explosion is so good. I'll go buy it right now.

fourth post best post

What does that even mean?

>Only Wii U ports until November
>People paid actual money for this

Still better than the PS4/Xbone launches

how? Switch is the perfect device to play a game like that on. No time trials, but apparently that's coming in a future update

I legit cant understand the people that bought a switch now.

The Switch isn't competing against the PS4/Xbone launches. If Nintendo wanted to compete with those maybe they should have released their console back then.

>time trials are still a thing

I hate when games put this shit especially when it's required for 100%.

>The Switch isn't competing against the PS4/Xbone launches.

and it's still killing it, wow.

Snake Pass runs at 475p in handheld mode

ITT: Sonybros in full shitpost mode because they got asshurt once again this year

you tell him bro
sony the one true superior race

>Invoking Sony

OP here, you're a retard. I don't even own a PS4, I own a Wii U and an Xbone.

Why can't you miserable fucks get along for once without shit flinging each other every single day.

PS4 + Switch + PC master race.

and yet you still feel like you have an informed opinion on the device. sad.

To play game of the generation, of course!

killing itself

stop...STOP IT

>6 maple bucks orthello
>getting a 57

Rough, Orthello is a nice comfy game to play.

That's a lot of paid reviews

I bought a Switch. I was hype, I was willing to see what the launch lineup and following months looked like. It arrived and there was nothing other than Zelda I gave a shit about and I could play that on my Wii U so I flipped it for a small profit.

I'll pick one up later if they fix the shitty hardware faults and release some fucking games. My friend bought one and he's the biggest Nintendo fan I know, but he's done nothing but complain about it to me. A man who defends the Wii U at every turn.

It still hurts.

I remember when people said the same shit about GTAV.

the fuck is vroom in the night sky? Who named that??

PS4 + Wii U + PC master race, you mean?

Because the game is complex and very changing, but it doesn't spoonfeed all three mechanics to the player. It has 9/10 gameplay but the polish is like a 6/10. It seems the devs are listening on Steam at least, so hopefully it'll get patches for things like showing what the heroes start with on the character select screen.

Right here.

A lot better than Nintendy's at least.

its a good game but jesus christ the hyperbole how do you debase yourself like that when you fucking know the people will play the game and see how insane these quotes are?!
"best zelda best this best that best open wold most impressive nintendo game EVER masterclass masterpiece balbalbalbal"
is this a joke? Is anyone supposed to take this serious?
Does this happen in other media too to this extend?movies?music?books? i really cant tell anymore.

which is also out on WiiU, which all nintendrorks have anyway

HOLY SHIT... REKT

What does ChristCenteredGamer say about BotW?

get em baby

N-NANI?!

wew

Nobody bought a WiiU and on top of having the game of the generation is the perfect device to pick up and revisit indie classics while waiting for the next golden First Party release.

nice opinion, sperglord

>Nobody bought a Wii U
>Cheap as chips
>Can steal games directly from Nintendo servers
>Has Smash, has XCX, has Zelda

Anyone who bought a Switch over a Wii U who didn't already own one needs their fucking head examining.

The shilling of every Switch game released since launch has firmly cemented my position on the console, I'd never want to own a console that harbours a fan base so autistically hellbent on proving the worth of the idiotic purchases by propping up awful games as good.

4 WiiU

Too true and it hurts.

>it's cheap so it's good

lol

fucking DESTROYED

okay, see ya!

>Uncreative post gets 20 let epic reply up votes

I remember when I first started coming here around 2011. All of the veteran posters would complain about how this place had become garbage compared to what it was. I brushed it off but now seeing how it's changed even further after 6 years they were right.

>2011 fagg pretends to know anything
Back then it would have gotten the same replys

At least we have GAMES, Sonybros. All you have is samefags and unfunny shitposts.

>Nintendos whole line btfo by one Sony game

i don't own a single console from this gen, nor do I own any Sony product other than a pair of headphones.

Damn, son, you got 'em real good.

Gaming is much younger so when Nintendo shits all over everybody else it's nothing new. They did the same with Galaxy 1 & 2, OoT, SMW, etc. But back in the 90s they had much more competition. Basically only Japs create anything worth playing nowadays.

Nintenbros on suicide watch

Has been heroes was Advertised for everything though

>Ignoring Binding of Isaac

>Ignoring Shovel knight specter of shadows

wtf no cap yet?

Not with that Super Bowl Ad they arent

Not with the reception Super Mario Odyssey got they arent

Reddit.

fake news

Beautiful

Last I checked the Switch launched with a game that is higher rated than the entire PS4 library..

L O L

>Arms doesn't exist

>Splatoon 2, successor to the game that outsold Bloodborne and won Best Shooter at the VGA's doesn't exist

So do you own no platforms then?

NONE OF THOSE COUNT REEEE

So Switch has one game that isn't even exclusive? This is really pathethic compared to PS4.

PS4 didn't have a single good exclusive for 2 years lmao

Switch will have a better library than the PS4 within its first year already hahahah
Sony is done for

>at the VGA's

Why are you lying?

Switch version is 1 point above the ps4 version and 3 behind the xbone.

like what? give me a list.

in the last 3 months we've had nioh, nier, gravity rush 2, horizon, and persona among other things. if nothing more, we have red dead 2 coming out this fall. you will never play ANY OF THESE GAMES on your shit system

>in the last 3 months we've had nioh, nier, gravity rush 2, horizon, and persona among other things
Yawn

>including games you can just play on your PC

lol

>Switch will have a better library than the PS4 within its first year already
That's debatable
>Sony is done for
People have been saying this for so long it already lost its meaning