Kooper is best partner

Kooper is best partner.

Koops is better

No.

third worst desu

Nice koopa for ants you fucking faggot.

That's a funny way to spell Bobbery

I liked Goombario. If you equip both Power Plus Partner badges he can do 10 damage in one turn with his standard attack after he's upgraded twice. Gotta switch him out against enemies with high defence though.

Agreed

BEST

I think you mean Toad :^)

She is the best partner, with Vivian following behind. But please user, I implore you not to post lewds for the sake of the thread staying up.

Nasty lil bitch.

I always liked the Paratrooper.

>1 damage

Top fucking kek

If we're speaking objectively the best partner is actually Watt in 1 and Vivian in 2

She's a man in the japanese version

>enemy has 2 defense
>multiple enemies in screen

Top fucking kek indeed faggot

Worst partner

he's too OP then though that breaks the game.

>2 defense
If it had 2 defense she wouldn't do any damage.

Thats the point?

>becomes useless late in the game when every enemy has at least +1 def, which makes her standard attack fail and the strongest only do 5 damage

watt is the correct answer

too OP

>Anyone but pic related

You can't fuck a baby made out of electricity

You can fuck anything if you try hard enough, user.

Not with that attitude.

Ghost pussy sounds more enjoyable than having your dick shocked by thousands of volts
see for reference

GOD DAMN IT

Just when I thought Paper Mario would remain untainted and all the degenerate artists would go with Vivian, you fuckers make this shit.

Vivian is a man

Paper Mario is a pretty easy game either way, so it's pretty fun to just go full offence with the badges and steamroll everything.

>emulating paper mario
>Sup Forums makes a thread
I always knew you guys were watching me. Also, how do you take screenshots with project64?

Best personality, Watt is the best for offense, Susie is the best for defence though

Can you not just hit the print screen button?

>Also, how do you take screenshots with project64?

>Can you not just hit the print screen button?
Doesn't do anything.

Learn how to PC, faggot.

jesus fucking christ are you serious

this guy gets it

GHOST BLOWJOB

On the other site, if you use defense up badges your defense gets so high you can sit there and take every hit without even using timed defense.

Get ShareX you fuckin nerd.

So is Vivian really a man or is this another "Poison situation" were a harmless joke is taken too far by trap lovers and they autistically screech at anyone pointing out that there is no penis here?

It doesn't matter I still love >her.

Are you serious?
You all better be under layers of irony here.
>Literally a button to generate bitmaps in the emulator, i think f3 or something

Shit he is on to us
I told you guys this would be too obvious.

Kooper is gay.

>bitmaps
What is this 2001? Just use fucking ShareX or some other screencap program.

her sisters say she looks "manish" in the jap version as an insult so this automatically means she is a man

Are you retards fucking serious

Isn't this more like calling her a tomboy as an insult?

People use the original source, ie Japan, to claim she is male since in the manual or something it says that she used to be a man. They removed that shit entirely in the western release so over here she is female, but Sup Forums loves futa so she is exclaimed to be male.

>needing a 3rd party program for screenshots
You guys are braindead

Vivian is a transgender in japan.

She's still a man in certain european releases.

It doesn't matter one bit. It's a shadow thing. It has no genitals.

well thats what i think, but if they want her to be a man in their imagination then who can stop them

Nope in japan people don't take mocking travestites and transgenders as seriously as here
So it is a literal trasvestite pretending to be female

I'm not gonna open up a paint program to crop screenshots when I can just screencap like this.

See I looked in the wiki but I don't trust it at all because it uses the word "cisgender" so it seems like it was written by someone with an agenda.
I have no problem with her being a transgender ghost but it just reminds me so much of that time when they desperately tried to claim Samus was transgender. Only this time they won.

>he doesn't just use pu.ush

So they don't mock girls who are mannish as tomboys?
Well all the doujins lied to me then.

Sharex is much more reliable than pu.ush in my opinion. It also doesn't delete old images and any image I haven't capped with Sharex I can just right click and upload with Sharex. Want to continue?

Whoever runs it locked the page a long time ago.

I'd still fuck him.

What the fuck does cisgender even mean?

>not using the code from pu.ush to create your own personal imagehosting program

manchildren

Cisgender are people who identify with their gender of birth (aka not degenerates).

How is that relevant to the game at all, why would it be included in the wiki?

But How am I not degenerate if I want to take it in the ass yet I am fine having a dick?

It just means you don't have gender dysphoria

no

PM64:Watt
PMTTYD:Vivian
fight me!

Actually that part is challenging if you don't upgrade watt.

PATRICIAN

>Destroying any high defense enemy with her

>there are actually people who will jack off to the partners in paper mario

>Not fapping to Koops

Watt is kinda useless for fighting bowser though.

I think you are asexual or trolling

They sicken me too.

Really? When I did it, I did Susie and Watt power ups, then Watt for 5 damage a turn, if anybody is useless against Bowser it's Bow, unfortunately

not really, she can still penetrate his high defense and do 5 damage without using FP.

Bowser has defence?
>Used Sushi
I meant as in pure partner, no switching of any kind.

>There are people out there that liked Flurrie

She was OP for the cortez fight tho

I've never had puush delete any of my pictures

What did she mean by this?

She's calling him gay

I love all the tattle dialogue. You can have Goombella tell you about every screen, every enemy, and every NPC in the game. There is a staggering amount of text written that 95% of people who play the game will never bother to see. Kudos to whoever had to write all of that shit.

Even better

You understimate the autism of the Mario fanbase.

I want to marry Lady Bow!

>calls him a spear-chucker
Whoa racist much

Get in line

I'm first in line, buddy