OI!

OI!

HOW IS THE MAD MAX GAMU?

IS IT THE USUAL OPEN WORLD TRASH?

yes

take a detour to a good game

pros; visuals, performance/ optimization, driving

cons: bad game design, boring repitition

play it only if you have an imagination or have a high adoration for the MM universe (specifically fury road)

It´s pretty much a typical open world game, but it´s pretty fun and worth it for the 10$ or soemthing you pay for it nowadays.
There aren´t a lot of main story missions though, but the side activities are entertaining.

It's a great screenshot simulator.

>IS IT THE USUAL OPEN WORLD TRASH

yes entirely

but the driving is so goddamn good, its probably worth playing the game for that alone

Poastan' a few screenshots.

It's pretty great, but once you get to the part where you realize you will spend more time playing Batman BamHam City and running through linear dungeons to fight the same style boss over and over, it gets pretty boring. There are some cool environments and bases you raid, but other than that its a collect-a-thon.

like the batman games with a mad max skin. if your a fan of fury road you'll enjoy the game, its only $20 now, so no pressure

The only thing it has from Batman games is the combat

It's a very typical open world game but i'd say it's still very much worth it.

>graphics are absolutely phenomenal
>driving is super fun
>destruction physics are fantastic
>sand storms are devastating and will fuck you up
>the wasteland is very well realised
>good variety of enemies
>good variety of customization for your Magnum Opus

Overall recommendable. I played the game for 40 hours and enjoyed every second of it.

Rage?

It is the best Ubisoft tower bamham combat game out today.
It is an actual good game to be honest.
But if you've ever played any other game like it, like the Ass Creeds or Shadow of Meatspin, this will only seem like a mild upgrade until late into the game.

Play it, but either for cheap or by pirating it.

One of my biggest buyer's remorse.

It's bland, boring, and grindy as all fuck.

I paid 5 bucks for it and still regret it. Expected much more from it.

>upgrade car to maximum
>no new game plus

Remember the V8 prayer sign?
The driving wheel shrine?
The memorable characters?
The great soundtrack?
Climbing over an 18 wheeler?
Spectacular vehicle combat?

You're insane if you think ANY of that is in the game.
It's a rushed sand box game taking place in a literal sand box where the slightly interesting things gets repeated ad naseum (along with everything else).
Driving around in the game while imagining you're in the movie is about the best thing you can do, so depends on how long you can keep that up.

It's great until you've gotten about halfway into the second zone, then it starts getting real repetitive.

Upgrades are kinda wonky. you can rush top tier in some while being stuck on level 2 or 3 for others.

At least the sound design is nice and meaty.

Ok, I'm done for now.

If you don't play ubisoft formula open world crap at all - its great.
If you do play those, its meh - but if you like Mad Max as a theme then for $15~ its still pretty good.

If you actually play asscreed bamham shit often, then its just a new skin.

>tfw Mad Max is a treasure trove of funny/cool/weird/stomach-turning world design
>no game will ever make use of it and certainly not this one, where exploration comes down to finding the same lumps of bodies/trash/loot thingy everywhere

I swear the only funny environmental thing I found in the whole game was killing a boss and then finding his "bed" in the next room which was like 4 mattresses and a corpse on it which was obviously a fucktoy at some point

For $3 on CD keys it's worth it.

why is he throwing away a perfectly fine unfired shotgun shell?

This. I haven't really played any games in the formula since the first Asscreed, and had a great time, but wouldn't recommend it to anyone who plays them a lot.

You talkin aboot rage?