/vint/ revealed all pirate-posters were third world BRs, Spics...

>/vint/ revealed all pirate-posters were third world BRs, Spics, Slavs and Poos who leach off of hard-working Japanese and American businesses

So who else /denuvo/ here? Improving the industry one game at a time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Keegstra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada here, keep gobbling corporate cock you fucking drone.

>/vint/ revealed

Got any source on that?
Got any studies on that?
>I-I was browing Sup Forums for 2 hours during one time at night and that is what I concluded

So the exact same source and method for 90% of Sup Forumsirgins' claims? Cool.

>You now realize DRM is the anti-Brazilian paywall
Talk about your lesser of two evils

Fix your economy you dumb leaflet.

Fix your president americuck.

If you needed /vint/ to find that out then you are very slow

The only thing /vint/ actually proved is that this place is 45% Canadians, 45% Americans, and 10% everyone else.

We might if we ever get to the point of having to spend $80 for a video game.

wanna give an example?

With denuvo pretty much dead, what new anti-piracy shit will we see?

The only thing that /vint/ revealed where that many of the shitty template threads are made by canadians.

Day of the Rake when?

Meanwhile you'll pay $60 and thank the corporations for every second of it.
Faggot.
The only reason they raised prices is because this place is 80% pc master race and 80% of that is pirates.

Still using Denuvo but releasing broken, unfinished games and patching them afterward to fuck over pirates.

So that is why the quality on this board is so low.

Not Slav but for our wages we should be getting Russian prices, instead we get grouped with western Europe. Physical games used to be cheaper 15 or so years ago, though it sucked that most were in Russian.

Would it really only fuck over pirates though?

Are you form one of those third world BR countries?

You seem pretty offended by it, LOL

Fuck off sweedcuck

Reminder everyone complaining about Denuvo is either poor, or a Brazilian sub human hue monkey (which makes them poor as well).

Reminder that you won't be playing Nier:Automata anytime soon unless you stop being poor.

I wonder what kind of plant organ is behind this post

It won't improve shit. People who don't have money for vidya won't start paying for games with their non-existent money.
Right now at least sometimes they play pirated vidya instead of shitposting, so let them have their cracks.

>Canadian
>Thinks he has any right to call anyone elses president a cuck

>American
>incharge of reading comprehension
No user, I'm saying your president cucked you.

This picture is so cringeworthy
Literally whiteknightfedora.jpg even without the Denuvo shit.

/vint/ revealed that this board is infested with Canadians, BRs, and other 3rd world shit, which perfectly explains why this board went to shit

It also revealed that all of the meatheads were Australian, go figure, and all the shitposters were BRs and Jalapenos. No wonder this board sucks. Just ban hues and quality will instantly rise 20%.

and so has yours, you fucking retard leaf

I wonder what was the percentage when you went to bed.

Denuvo model implies that amount of pirates who would buy games when piracy is not available is greater that the amount of pirates who would buy the game after trying them for free or advertise these games for buying customers after playing them is greater which is not evident to me at all.

go home Sup Forums youre embarrassing the rest of the americans in this thread.

Why is this not a banner

How so, mines not the one who's destroying my country for the sake of corporate profits.
Mines the one we put in because the last guys fucked up and we wanted our dope legalized.

We need to have flags on Sup Forums for a week just for the sake of a social experiment.

But yes, all the people who pirate and shill for piracy are third world poorfags unless they are people trying to design ways to steal the games and set up patreons. Those are first worlders.

Yep, and your economy sure is doing great because of it. Go get raked, faggot.

I'm in BC and there are tons if jobs, a growing economy, and I can afford games.

I don't know what these leafs are talking about but they seem to be giving us a bad name.

Probably from Ontario, they never could manage their money.

>gdp, dollar value and stocks up under Trudeau
>unemployment down under Trudeau
What are you complaining about again?
Video games rose in price when the dollar dropped due to the trash conservatives, as usual.

Can you prove it, op? Cause I browsed the fuck out of that board and there were literally nothing to corroborate with your claim.

Netherlands here. Only thing I do is pirate.

>form
are you?

Just proves even third worlders are more sensible than dumb burgers and leafs.

No, yours just introduced a non-binding bill into parliament putting a ban on criticising muzzies
>but it's non-binding :^)
He fact that this shit is even considered in your faggot parliament shows just how much of a cucked nation you are.

>bill

It's a motion you nignog reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We will be saved

Cool story Keegstra, racism has always been illegal here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Keegstra

Ah, thanks for arguing semantic with me. Shouldn't you be prepping achmed right now?

If the non-binding muzzie ban managed to make it through parliament, I have a hard time believing that anything would change.
I hope for your sake, leaf.

Get out of my country boot licker

It really doesn't matter to me. I'm moving to America.

I want my mother to be safe though so I hope for the best.

This is a complete lie, though. /vint/ proved that pirate posters were from every country except Canada.

It proved that 99% of anti-piracy, and SJW posters were fucking leafs. Who knew there were bigger shitposters out there than Australians were previously believed to be?

So DRM stops people who cant afford games in the first place from playing the same for free.

Gee that sure does sound like a good investment.

>so retarded he doesn't see the different between racism and shutting down debate on a group of clerical fascists
Don't come crying when sharia law is implemented .

Aussies are just loud cunts on Sup Forums and not shitposters like other boards from what I saw.

I don't understand how someone can live in Canada and be out of touch with racial harmo-
Quebecker!
Sharia law would be illegal for the same reason saying "fuck the muslims" is illegal.
Besides you're the country ruled by a single religion and it's laws.

>I am from Vancouver.

>sharia law would be illegal
>this fucking handicapped

You have no idea what sharia law is, do you? I am not, as your post suggests , a burger. But a euro.
sharia law is a private court for muzzies to convict others using the koran as a guidance for law. Do me a favour, you ignorant leaf, and google "sharia law UK", and "rotherham 1400 sex abuse cases UK" and realise exactly what we are dealing with, and what approach the west is taking.
You need to get out of your post-modern majority white middle class neighbourhood , and realise that we are dealing with the the most backward stupid sandniggers ever to come out of that shithole desert.
The only way you keep your western values is by sending these animals back to their desert cage, where they can kill each other for the rest of their lives.

Amen to that.

I need to stop being racist.

Any tips?

To be fair that picture was around long before the fedora era.

How has someone not changed that image to the crowd holding the knight whilst based CPY rapes the princess.

CPY is Italian right? Shouldn't be too hard to photoshop MARIO in.

>being this classucked

>tfw voted for Trudeau before
>have no issues with our muslim or minority populations
>will probably vote for him again
>will probably win again
>cuckservatives endlessly autistically screeching

Feels good man

Keep sucking that corporate cock

Go for it. Canadia will just get fucked by the God-Emperor when He and God-King Putin make Their moves to conquer and save all mankind.

>The only way you keep your western values
What the fuck are "western values"?
I don't care if muslims want to rape each-other and sort it out in a kangaroo court, that's not my problem. Fact is sharia law won't superseded the criminal code of Canada because it would be illegal to do so, so they're going to jail for 25 years regardless of what language the judge can speak.
Make friends of different colors, learn about their traditions, call those traditions weird, get fucked up with them, and eat their delicious food. Ever try shawarma? It's the best shit ever.
Just don't ever deal with anyone who goes to church, temple, mosque, cult center, whatever, religious people are trash and incapable of cooperating with other skin colors.
I'll vote for him if he legalizes weed before the next reelection.
If not both the conservatives and liberals have failed me and I'm throwing away my vote on ndp for the next century.

Kek

Long time we dont have a Denuvo game released, devs see that denuvo hitted hard in the game code and kill perfomance.

>tfw you were only on Sup Forums in the morning and missed /vint/

Someone wanna give me a rundown on what I missed?

I didn't care until i saw that they do the majority of the shitposting too. I'll support denuvo in any way possible now. Fuck you fags.

>I'm in BC and there are tons if jobs
hook a brother up

One Leaf derailed an entire thread with one comment

Jesus Christ, you think all Muslims practice shariah law or something? Cause I don't.

Denuvo is last stand of implicit vidya and the act of paying for video games should be considered a hard-line of entry if you strive to consider yourselves part of the gaming community.

There are deep psychological reprecusions to vidya piracy that much of Sup Forums seems to willfully overlook.

> is the software I am downloading safe?
> will it even work?
> botnets

This isn't even taking into account the prospect of not supporting our devs or their hardworking distribution companies that work tirelessly day-and-night to ensure AAA are released for our enjoyment.

If everyone were a dirty pirate, the industry would die, and we would have nobody but ourselves and our selfish greed to blame.

But you aren't fucking anyone over apart from yourself and other Canadians. Go for it, we'll sit here and watch.

I'd buy games if we had proper regional pricing

>a good leafposter
What?

AAAAAND the joy is gone.

>/vint/ revealed
lol sure my obese friend with no life, now go back to the basement please, I have guests.

ANTI-PIRATEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Thanks doc

>who leach off of hard-working Japanese and American businesses

ayy

I hope you paid the creator of that picture for a license so you may publish it.