Ark Survival Evolved

Godzilla 1998 and Godzilla 2014 are being put into Ark.

youtube.com/watch?v=sFjlg9BRQA4

youtube.com/watch?v=SHGjIRrLJuc&t=637s

Sorry about the yapping head, but they're the best videos showing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=839857207
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=816824313&searchtext=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why this game takes too long to load and runs so bad
otherwise I like it

How fucking bad a state is your game in that you have to throw in THE FUCKING 1998 GODZILLA TO GENERATE INTEREST

makes him......thx doc

It looks much better than your Barney costume looking fatzilla. It just shows nostalgia can blind people from being objective.

>It's a mod

L O L, I've also heard Bethesda is adding dragon lolis to Skyrim

why did you even bother

Since Zilla appeals most to numales it doesn't surprise me you'd think this way.

How is it possible that Godzilla has never made a cameo in Monster Hunter?

>Murrican Godzillas

It's a mod

You fags just want to fuck it

Zilla looks pretty Monster Hunter-y.

>No competent current gen kaiju fighter game.

Winston's Godzilla was so much fucking better than that piece of fucking hentai shit

RIP Stan and RIP Stan's Godzilla

...remember when this game said it'd have a story? Seems they're just going complete Saints Row 3 now. What fucking demographic are they aiming for? I just wanted more dinosaurs and less retarded grinding.

he's a big guy

Looks like Godzilla's gay cousin. Literally just a pallet swap

>Burgerzillas

No thanks.

>When the 1998 zilla petrified you as a child...

FUCK

Who is this shitbox faggot youtuber and why should I care about anything but only the picture

>Look at this creature
>Look at this creature
>Look at this creature
Evangelion 98 Zilla?

Godzilla 2014 is objectively the best Godzilla

>hurr but muh gay little muppet rubber suit godzilla

Get fucked weebs. Only the west knows how to do Kaiju right

>faggot notzilla
>fat ass burger zilla
No thanks

>Evangelion x Godzilla
Not sure if this is cool or an abomination

>Devs cannot complete the fucking game
>Devs cannot make the game not run like ass
>Devs too busy adding yet more bloat to their game

My nigga...bara-zilla is best zilla

>Godzilla 1998

Last time I tried to play this all that would ever happen was I'd get 30 seconds in and a pack of 10 tiny raptors would come eat me and just camp around my body so I'd have to restart.

Nope, try again westcuck.

>A walking penis
>good

I know this is bait but what's sad is that there are actually Americans that think this.

i7 3770k and 980ti and i can hardly run this game
But instead of optimizations we need more dinos that no one can render

>shameless advertising for your channel with a click bait title

Fuck off retard. You look like you have a spasm everyone you look to the camera and talk

Shin godzilla is fucking retarded.

>FRAUDzilla and Godzilla 2014 are being put into Ark.

Fixed that for ya

ALL japanese Godzillas and 2014 Godzilla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fraudzilla

This.

Remember when Godzilla raped Fraudzilla? That was the ultimate fan service.

Nice blog, samefag

> weeb faggots not liking Zilla

But only & are me tho

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=839857207

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=816824313&searchtext=

The monster hunter one is actually pretty cool

Movie was horribly overrated.

But... Glorious return to nippon kaiju art form!

> japs shit on Zilla

WOWO SO COOL

> movie he was shit on in was actually pretty bad

Ahaha faggot

What's to like when you're a giant Iguana that breathes regular, not nuclear, fire and you're too much of a pussy to even stand up to a standard missle attack.

Fraudzilla is an embarrassment to ALL kaiju, probably couldn't even beat Anguirus in a fight and should be erased from history.

Not gonna lie, looks hot as fuck.

Wow, I never knew there was this much animosity and tribalism in the fucking kaiju fanbase of all things.

As an uncultured layman, I can say that I'll enjoy the new Godzilla monsters just for the silliness value.

She's more of a swarm breeding kind of threat.

Why are godzilla """fans""" so autistic?

It's because weab's are huge autists who hate anything not japanese really.

Because he'd be unbeatable

ur a fag

Zilla doesn't even breath fire. Though zilla jr from the cartoon does

>I can say that I'll enjoy the new Godzilla monsters just for the silliness value.

Only the most jaded of kaiju fans didn't like the new Godzilla. It was good, not great, but still WORLDS better than Fraudzilla.

Also, REAL Godzilla fans love that Showa sillyness. Infact I wish they'd pick up right where Terror of Mechagodzilla left off.

>Godzilla 1998
Zilla, not Godzilla, you uncultured burger.

Looks wise,zilla was pretty cool. Zilla cartoon redeemed the monster in every way possible

I can find more embarrassing kaiju.

FRAUDzilla is more appropriate

What about Pestar from the original Ultraman? Walked onto land, died instantly.

Better version senpai

Or how about this one.

Just watched Godzilla vs. Hedorah today, loved it/ was insanely weirded out by it as a kid. To this day, I have no idea why the fuck this club sequence is in the movie.
The animated Hedorah things are a lot freakier than I remember them being, never noticed the dead whales in the first one.

Reminder that heisei godzilla is best

Could they all survive a standard missile attack attack?

Pestar WAS surviving a missile attack, walked onto land, and just...died.

IT'S A MAN IN A SUIT!?

>heisei
>best

Fuck no. Molasses moves faster than the monsters of Heisei which resulted in most fights devolving into facing each other down and just trading beam attacks. The melee was almost non-existant.

Showa melee all day, err' day.

WTF IS HE DOING TO GODZILLA?

GIT GUD

As would most purely aquatic creatures.

>Godzilla anime film by Urobuchi coming this year

>Murican Godzilla sequel by 2019

Nice

>>Godzilla anime film by Urobuchi coming this year

Wait, WHAT?!

Japs are jerking off so much to this
Is it actually decent? Has the full movie made its way to the internet yet?

Mecha/Kaiju faggots are probably the most autistic brand of elitists on Sup Forums.

Says Sup Forums.

>Urobuchi's works often contain dark and nihilistic themes, tragic plot twists, and heavy usage of gore

So this gonna be Shadow the Hedgehog version of Godzilla?

Well Godzilla is much scarier than he's ever been but the movie itself was much too drawn out and had way, way too much talking. The movie could've been edited down by about 25-30 minutes.

Not something you'd want to watch twice but I did enjoy it. If the original film is your cup of tea then you'll be right at home.

7/10 on the G movie scale, if you will.

1998 Godzilla and Godzilla Jr from the cartoon have to be referred to as Godzilla due to copyrights.

All other versions of the creature, such as the ones from Final Wars and the IDW Comics, are officially named Zilla.

Shameless ripping of assets and animations for the MH one but Jesus that makes me want to play a private server with those spawning naturally.

> In the year 2048, the human race is forced to leave Earth after decades of losing against Godzilla and other giant monsters. They take a twenty-year journey to another planet called Tau Ceti e, but upon arrival, they discover that the planet has become uninhabitable. As living conditions on their ship deteriorates, a young man named Haruo spearheads a movement to return to Earth and take it back from the monsters. The ship returns successfully, but they realize that 20,000 years have passed, with Earth's ecosystem having evolved to become centered around Godzilla.
> directed by Kobun Shizuno and Hiroyuki Seshita
> written by Gen Urobuchi
> animated by Polygon Pictures
> distributed by Toho and Netflix
> Kaiju include (spoilers): Godzilla, Anguirus, Rodan, Dogora, Kamakuras, Dagahra, Orga

Sup Forums has shit taste in movies, so you'll likely get a no here.
It's absolute kino though, and a sizzling bit of self reflective political/social Japanese commentary.
If you're in it just to see big monster fights, steer clear.

>What fucking demographic are they aiming for
The retarded one that only plays DayZ clones obviously. Thoser fuckers don't need a story, no 30FPS and are fine with 20, and don't need anything else but DayZ like non sense and DINOS xD

>1998 Godzilla and Godzilla Jr from the cartoon have to be referred to as Godzilla due to copyrights

This should be a crime and I refuse to submit.

He is FRAUDZILLA FOREVER. Fuck your copyright.

>no Bagan

God damn it, let the poor guy have a role in a movie/show, Toho.

You may think so by that description if you've never watched any of his stuff. I don't think it's edgy at all, but he seems to enjoy making the characters suffer greatly without being melodramatic or forced. It's no surprise Yoko Taro is a fan of his stuff.

Saya no Uta, Fate/Zero and Psycho Pass are some of his best works, but he also has more lighter things like Thunderbolt Fantasy and it's still amazing.

THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS I'VE HAD ALL YEAR

Imagine being this much of an autist.

Hey, Jr is awesome. GINO was meh.

Honestly, I really like the creature design. He's not Godzilla but he's still a cool kaiju.

>Godzilla anime
>That plot

Awww, sounds like I hurt someone feewings...

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll bring back FRAUDzilla some day right before Godzilla bends him over and fucks both holes.
Again.

the design for it is solid. It's not a bad monster design, but it's not Godzilla. hence why it's called zilla. It's not a bad thing someone modded it into the game.

The assets are straight out of 3U, I've seen them elsewhere
Right now there isn't enough animal diversity to fill out all areas with only MH monsters and generic stuff like sheep which is what I'm waiting on, Scorched Earth map is a contender for easily slotting everything in