Teens Think Xbox Is Cooler Than PlayStation, Study Finds

>A study commissioned by Google has found that teenagers find the Xbox brand "cooler" than they find PlayStation. That preference was switched in millennials, however, as 18-25 year olds thought Sony's gaming brand was cooler than Microsoft's.
gamespot.com/articles/teens-think-xbox-is-cooler-than-playstation-study-/1100-6449195/

Is Gen Z hopeless?

Well no shit 12 year olds find shooting, rap music, and "swole" military dudes more cool because that's what early teens think is "badass" and that's what the xbox tries to market itself as.

>giving a fuck what hormone dumped teens think
Admit it, OP, you're underage.

is "cuck" the in thing with kids these days?

The xbox is objectively "cooler" than the ps4 though. It's not better, but it is certainly cooler.

They both perform almost exactly the same so the only real metrics they're using is the popualirt of the brand itself.
At which point this makes perfect sense because sony consoles are ugly, sony controllers are ugly, and sony's logos are ugly.

>normal people think cars and guns are cooler than anime

shocking

Yeah cause anime men that look like chicks with purple hair is badass

What the fuck are you on about?

The ps4 with it's anime games that feature men who could easily pass as chicks are not badass

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/amp/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

>They don't like gays

That would explain why they don't like anime

oh, a study finds, so it must be true.

scientists say i'm a cuck

Which ones in particular are you talking about?

Gen Z also grew up loving Minecraft so it explains everything.

It's got the letter "X" in its name, of course it's cooler!

PS4 is a weeb machine

Japan can suck a big fat dick. Sony can suck a big fat - diiiiiiick.

Eazy E, Eazy E, Eazy E, can go suck a big fat diiiiiiiiiiiick. Yeah nigger

Most of these "teens" can't afford to buy their own shit anyway. Remind me why we should care about their opinions?

>giving a fuck what hormone dumped teens think

If it's your job to sell stuff to 20-somethings, you're going to want to know what teens think are cool and start planning a few years out.

>implying it's not pretty much the same audience as people in 20's
my experience has taught me the only difference is that they're more interested in gyms

What's a gym?

Don't ask me which one, we both know it's the vast majority

retard

Is generation Z even more right-wing at all as a whole than Millennials? I drive past my former High School (2007~2011) on my way to work and have observed the students seem to dress even sluttier and douchier than when I was in school and it isn't just me getting older and more conservative naturally.

When I was in school the town was like 89% white, now it's down to 80%. The sluttiest clothes were usually an occasional miniskirt whore but most people dressed decently enough. Now I see chicks wearing micro mini shorts where it looks like all they have on is their panties. Plus every woman seems to wear yoga pants and have cocksucker lips through makeup. Women seem 10x more stereotypical and attached to chads.

There's also a lot more weirdos. I didn't see any goths or emos in that school but now there's a bunch of fucking aliens like emo/furry hybrids, etc.

Most of my friends younger bros / sisters seem like 9gag type fags, and the chicks always seem to be addicted to tumblr.

Maybe like 10% are alt-right / trolls but back in my day the same could be said, except the pepe shit didn't exist.

How is Gen Z more right wing when they seem more degenerate and marxist?

I know right. That guy actually tries to pretend that anime is not full of men that can pass as traps.

>US only query
>xbox home turf
>Playstation is still more popular among a demographic that is actually able to buy games

Xbox is kill.

>anime
we're discussing video games here

Yes, and I am referring to anime video games you fucking moron

Anime and video games aren't the same thing you dumbass.

>weeboo ps4 games don't exist when I'm trying to win an argument

Wew lad

You just said it yourself, they're games.

>going this far for damage control

Just browse another board for a while bro.

Why did that green colour become so popular?

Xbox and Alienware both used it, as do some energy drinks.

It's a fucking terrible colour but for some reason kids seem to love it.

Why?

>rap music
>swole military dudes
thats kids from a decade ago

your mom

Probably why I still think young teens like that since I'm 22.

i mean nathan drake's a pretty normal manly guy

If that were really the case, Xbox would be super popular on Sup Forums, but it's not. Also, do we really need this many Xbox shilling threads at once?

LOL at all the PSdweebs who got shoved in their lockers by XChads in this topic.

Was the survey done mostly on white 12 year old boys or something?

have fun playing nothing but gaylo and sunset overmeme on your nogamesbox

>caring what teenagers think
There's your problem

So shitty weeboo jap games are the same as western games? I'm not too sure Sup Forums will like that idea

your da... oh wait

>American kids are biased towards and American company

Wow so surprising!

>So video games are video games?
Yes retard.
Christ, shouldn't you be in school right now?

They're not the same types of game but they are games nonetheless.

That's not right wing, that's being a whore.

Read the second half of what that guy was saying

>dailymail
Disgusting.

The thing is despite all of what you said, those are still people who hate gays and so on. That's why Gen Z is the worst - the insane double standard.

So show me where I said weeboo games are not games. Go on I'll wait honey :)

>Study finds retards are retarded

Whoa what amazing news. That sure thought me a whole deal of nothing.

I don't hate Microsoft's Xbox. I hate that they will never commit to giving it software their consumer base will want outside of the western nonsense that is fps and sports.

Yet no matter how much you make and remake call of duty. It will never be a better experience than contra, metal slug, nba jam, and blitz.

Sucks that generation Z will never experience enjoyment because they fail for the brand loyalty meme.

>they're only having artificial fun because they aren't enjoying what i enjoyed

They're right, what you Sony faggots are still assblasted that your asses is getting rammed by two sides.

Microsoft's the only one getting rammed.

Not after that spec showing this is as bad as the gap between Xbox and PS2, that's is how big a difference is. How could your dumbasses fall for the strongest console meme that Sony was shitty out several years ago? To live long enough to see Sony die, what a time to be alive baby.

i see what you did there
you're implying the xbox is cooler because it's never turned on, right?

You must have missed the spec part.

ah yes the gap between the xbox and ps2. care to remind us how well that power difference helped microsoft then?

Time change, monkey

>teenagers are stupid

WOOOOOW stop the fucking presses

>muh specs
Specs mean jack shit to sales.

>can't even speak proper English
>calls someone a monkey
The irony is palpable.

Judging by PS4 sales specs are pretty important.

I guess you missed my above post. Didn't you faggots care about specs when the PS4 was face fucking the Xbone?

I know your ass hurts from all the ramming but you got to learn to take it all in man, I mean sure when Microsoft and Nintendo are done with it, your shit will just fall out of your ass because of your destroyed anus but at least you took it like a man.

>sony cuck manchildren from 18-25

poor pathetic virgin cucks. no wonder Sup Forums is full of them defending sony

I'm a Nintendo guy, kid. And let me tell you right now, the Switch is going to ASS. FUCK. Microsoft.

But Microsoft isn't competing with Nintendo and vise versa, They both are trying to kill Sony.

Yet sony is the one killing both, lmao.

This, HAHA!

>killing both
>Nintendo are ass raping them in their own country
>Microsoft just ate them alive with specs
>Sony killing anyone
Sony is getting a beat down my friend.

Wow, you mean the Xbone and Switch sold 60million+ units?

>muh specs
You know these idiots are going to fuck up and charge too much. Microsoft is a bunch of cocky morons and that's why the XB1 bombed.

I can see it being between $399-$499.

Xbone sucked and how long has the PS4 been out compared to the Switch?

They still like rap music at the very least.

It literally runs cooler, especially the phat one that practically has an entire air conditioner inside it.

>'cooler'

Great metrics google

>How is Gen Z more right wing when they seem more degenerate and marxist?
The ones that aren't commie whores worship Pinochet.

3rd party games always looked better on the Xbox by a significant margin. But then again even the GameCube was more powerful than the PS2.

Don't forget that they titled the document "It's Lit."