Thanks steam, I'm addicted to a game originally meant for phones now

Thanks steam, I'm addicted to a game originally meant for phones now.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/2/10/14578780/valve-steam-greenlight-shut-down-direct-submissions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is the only game I play right now. Somehow I feel that games are shit lately

> Farmville reskin.

I'm glad you're having fun, but this is the kind of thing my mother would play.

i played it long ago, got the nuka cola thingy and after not having anything else to do i deleted the game.
Did they bring something else? Did they fix the day skipping?

there are quests now you can complete with a group of 3 vault members, and random quests just from going out the vault

Don't worry you'll get bored and drop it eventually.

They did add a lot to be fair. Common, rare and legendary armor and weapons you can find or craft. Daily, weekly and static quest lines. Pets that boost different things, new rooms, vault themes. It still suffers from free mobile game flaws though.

I remember playing this on my Ipad when it came out. I sent all the black people out into the wasteland to die and only allowed whites to reproduce. Good times.

The state of PC "gaming". What went wrong?

Nothing went wrong. Bethesda just wants more $$$. I'd say things are getting better for PC now that Steam greenlight is getting killed

E MG455-YKHN2-CGLQ

>one game showcases the entire platform
alright there

did anyone make a mod for it and put in the shadman drawings

please respond

is it fun to play without buying ingame items?

Sure, until a certain point. Then the prices and wait times of everything get too high to have any fun.

Never played Farmville it peaked my interests because it gave a SimTower feel. Fucking loved SimTower.

Can it be modded?

since when is greenlight getting killed?

Since a while ago

theverge.com/2017/2/10/14578780/valve-steam-greenlight-shut-down-direct-submissions

You know it's fine to eat when you are hungry, user. You won't get morbid obesity.

Anyone else getting the character "sprites" at strangely low resolution?

That's what save editors are for.

I noticed that, between the original launch version in an android emulator, and the current version on steam, the rate of boxes dropped and the difficulty of free box objectives is much, much higher. Bethesda must've adjusted it to encourage sales.

I wish the combat missions weren't so incredibly boring to do. I wish you could just watch the game play itself at times instead of this horrid micromanagement shit.

Is it actually on Steam now? Do you not have to install Bethesda's shitty launcher thing?

I don't think it is, but you can play it without Bethesda's shitty launcher thing at least.

>your $60 game just can't beat a shitty mobile p2w application

i kinda liked greenlight, but i like this idea wayyy better.

Realistically can I keep negroes out of my shelter? I tried doing the same at mother base on MGSV but Kojima is one cheeky cunt and and had many of the crucial high ranking engineers in the first half of the game specifically black and Kikongo speakers.

thas is unironically true i have fun and put more time in this f2p game than that piece of turd that was 4

yes but first u get everyone u want later on u can just send em off

So like mother base, I have to accept some dindus early on but then I can just kick them out?

fuck the radroaches in this game

Just don't let them in, or force them to explore the wasteland while your whites live comfortably underground.

OK, downloading now. I wanted to try Shelter out a while back but heard horrible power consumption stuff about it.

>p2w
>not online
I'm fucking sure you can just "edit" your savefile.

>it's fine to eat when you are hungry, user. You won't get morbid obesity

This is false.