HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/yooka-laylee-day-one-update-detailed-heres-what-it/1100-6449209/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks fine to me.

68 is a good score for a niche game. What are your problems with it?

take your logic and common sense elsewhere, Sup Forums is only for shitposting

>sixties score good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you cucks will just eat up any shit they throw to you huh?

Pic unrelated right?
in 2008 press gave shit score to any game for no reason whatsoever
Most jap games got bad scores because press was shit at game

For the PS4 (inferior) version, that's fine.
And remember: a 50 is considered average.
68 is damn good.

>64 metacritic for Armored Core

This makes me irrationally angry.

More like Metacritic has always been an incredibly unreliable website to determine if a game is good or not toppled with the attitude that any game that's less than 90 is deemed trash (Or are we going to just ignore the 86-88 scores that get dismantled) and are not indicative of anyway of a game's quality versus the User Score made up of trolls.

Zone of the Enders 2 is at an 82. Deadly Premonition is in the 60s. Skyward Sword is a 93.

Metacritic is solely for trolling and that's it.

> a 50 is considered average.

No, 60 is. 68 is high-end average.

>Scale is 0-100
50 is the halfway point, thus 50 is average.
Just because critics are retarded and biased means nothing.

add 30 points if you were born before 2000

DmC: Normal Edition is at an 86, one point less than DMC3.

Not even the definitive edition. Metacritic means shit.

"Professional" game reviewers don't know shit when it comes to niche games. It's normal for these kinds of games to receive low scores.

Yooka Laylee is getting bad reviews...and that's a good thing.

The scale is absolutely not 0-100, but there's no 0/100 game (so long as it can at least start). When's the last time you saw a critic rate a game 0?

The level denial from Yooka Laylee defenders is astounding

>Genre dies because it's shit
>game wants to be in a dead genre
>Surprised that it has the flaws that killed the genre in the first place
Should've went with objective based open areas like mario 64 or linear with sub-missions like jack. you know, the 3D platformers that weren't shit

THERE IT IS, THE GENRE IS SHIT EXCUSE

Oh no, a game has a low score on metacritic. I can't like it anymore.

Actually 70 is the average for games made with kiddos in mind

Why? 4awnser was shit. The score is very accurate

I mean yeah. It's a dead genre for a reason. I mean I know you want to feel like you gave it a low score with your white knight crusade for Jontron but the fact of the matter is that this game was doomed to being average at best when they decided it'd be a collectathon.

Honestly I always felt collectathons kinda died because the main provider of them (Rare) wounded up being shipped to Microsoft, whose consoles have a completely different audience from the type of games Nintendo fans like.

It's why Sanic games sell way more on Ninty consoles than PS/Xbox. So really the sad thing about series like Banjo is that there is still a type of audience for those kind of games...they're just not exactly on Xbox, where BK and all of Rare's other series have found themselves stuck on.

Average (kusoge not worth playing) game is 77 nowadays

>the weeb trash of the AC series

I get your point that game journo scores mean nothing, but come on. At least post Last Raven or something.

Its dead because it doesn't make money. That doesn't fucking equate it to shit, you cynical fuck.

Retard.

this gem got a 0.7

ebin

I would also rate my image-attaching skills a 0.7 out of 10.

THEY SAID THIS SCENE'S DEAD
AND I COULDN'T HELP BUT SAY YEP

Autism. Pokemon mystery dungeon is just garbage. Its not nitche.

Man, I've been dreaming about a legit BK/BT follow up since I was a kid. I've had so many ideas for cool levels, enemies, NPCs, collectible items, unique themes and environments... and somehow we ended up with this fucking game in 2017. It's my own fault for getting too hyped over a shitty nostalgia-bait kickstarter I guess,, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't let down

Honestly, is anyone really surprised that Yooka Laylee is getting such bad scores after all the delays and rough-looking promotional material?

I am. I'm shocked.

Why don't you fuuuuuuuuuuuuucking wait and play it to see if its actually bad, you stupid motherfucker instead of pretending you actually like the fucking genre

most of the reviewer criticisms are being patched

gamespot.com/articles/yooka-laylee-day-one-update-detailed-heres-what-it/1100-6449209/

>implying I haven't been closely following every piece of footage that's been released over the past month
There are plenty of people with review copies and you can watch pretty much every level senpai...

Stop talking sense and jump on the hate bandwagon like the rest of us. We have to do it for Jontron.

You're right. It's universally panned and the next Mighty No. 9. Just look at these rates!

I feel like the collectathon was doomed from the start however I also think you have a point. DK 64 was dear to me when I was a kid but playing it in retrospect it's one of the worst games I've ever played. The collectathon was a nintendo thing. Once collectathons were no longer a "Nintendo thing" the magic died and the flaws became apparent because these are general gamers and not nintendo fans.

It's unappealing. a drawn out, repetitive, and ultimately pointless experience. If I wanted that I'd just live my life. it stopped selling because of the realization that it was never really good.

I was holding out hope but the reviews are basically confirming all my worries about the game

Go away, Team17, stop raping me.

If you think 74 or even, 68 is a bad score on metacritic then I don't know what to say.

Absolute garbage bin taste, kill yourself tonight.

>nitche
You have to have a certain amount of intelligence to appreciate good games my dude

>PS4 wasn't the lead platform and got a shoddy port and technical issues
>PC gets better score but shitposters only post the PS4 score

Metacritic literally had to change where the Red (bad) and Yellow score (average) starts because video game reviewers are so weighted

They still have a hate boner over their precious Jontron. These same people highly praised he game before the event two weeks ago. I don't think Playtonic wants those kinds of people as their fans.

>I don't like this game and nobody else should enjoy it
Too bad i am :^)

And Yooka-Laylee for PC is one point away from being green.

This is a terrible argument considering both Rule of Rose and Haunting Ground/Demento are very flawed games that are only able to stand on their story and atmosphere.

after what they did to based jontron!? you sjw cuck nu-male will pay for your transgressions, I'm going to rant on Sup Forums, that'll show you, cunt. you've called down the swarm now motherfucker

I know this is bait, but you're not too off from acting like an actual Jontron fanboy.

keep those preorders guys

day one patch inc ;^)

Time to put the nostalgia goggles off and realize how shitty and repetitive the gameplay is. Not to mention how the story and world inspires closet furfags everywhere.