Have you tried the demo yet?

Have you tried the demo yet?

I already beat the game 4 times last year. Just give me the fucking Daud/Billie DLC already.

Soon my friend, soon.

I've finished that game more times than I've fapped this week, I love it.

Are you just guessing or has Arkane hinted at a release date? Don't fucking toy with me.

Loved the first Dishonored despites its flaws, but been so bogged down by school that I haven't yet got around to playing 2. It seems pretty good. The complaint that it's too much like the first means is ok in my book.

I finished it.

The game is gorgeous. And I didn't really have that many performance issues with "very high" settings and 60 fps on 1080p. Maybe they actually fixed something after like 3 months after the release.

What GPU do you have?

GTX980

>People skipped GOTY because of a bad PC port
I truly hate this board sometimes.

>buy it on PC
>shit, it has issues
>buy it on XBone
>play it through twice
>check back on PC after the second patch
>runs great now so I beat it another two times

If it were literally any developer other than Arkane, I'd regret my decision. But Arkane is so fucking based I'm almost tempted to just send them a $50 check that says "Thank you".

>Finish last mission on Low Chaos
>Everything went well
>0 kills
>1 body found
>Replay the whole mission from the start
THEY SHOULD TELL YOU IF SOMEONE FINDS A BODY, IT'S NOT FAIR.

This.

There was a leak for September. Not confirmed for Daud or anything, but the name referenced Tyvia, so it could even be Sokolov related for all we know.

If anything, this demo proves that DLC is coming.

There are like 3 missions available, which is a third of the entire game. That's pretty damn generous. They're clearly wanting to show off what the game is at any cost, bring in new people at a discounted price, ready for a DLC reveal around E3 or something.

>devs can't be assed to make a decent PC version
>you think I should still give them $60 for it
I'm sick of paying $60 and getting a game that runs like shit. Just so happened that the last straw was before this game came out.

But it runs fine.

DLC when?
Fucking Frenchies toying with me like this.

this is why you always manually save and check your stats constantly.

Not on release it didn't at least. And since I already waited till after release I'm just going to wait till the price drops a lot more.

That's the fucking problem, the stats don't show bodies found

It took maybe a month to fix the biggest issues, by now it's smooth sailing.

Really? I'm pretty sure it does.

if i end up torrenting this can i keep my save?

They do.

>referenced Tyvia

Oh fuck oh fuck oh FUCK! Am I getting my dream DLC?

A DLC campaign about the Corroded Man escaping from Tyvia and reuniting the Whalers under his command?

You're such an asshole.

Can we all agree that arkane is the best dev ever? Pic related. Would play over morrowind any day.

looked like sjw crap so I didnĀ“t bother with it

>create a clone
>use domino to link the clone with your target
>kill the clone
>target dies with it

this is the type of shit i can get into

>is

Change that to was and I agree.
Arx was fucking amazing, Dark Messiah was also great.
Dihonored is mediocre at best.

am i the only one that that the maps in dishonored 2 were much more boring and forgettable than the first one? it felt like i was stumbling around in a huge mansion in every mission

It hasn't been cracked yet

Yea, also based intimidating tallboys are replaced with generic clocksoldiers

I skipped it because the first one sucked.

>time mission
>moving house mission
>forgettable

The only mission I clearly remember after 80 hours playing Dishonored 1 is the mask party.

>Has a female and male lead
>hurr durr SJW ruining our games

I sucked your dad last night.

This desu. Goes from intresting setting, good lore, cool characters to SJW protag and black female guards and a new cuck voicing the outsider.

DMMM was orgasmic. I think the big think with dishonored is the publisher

Crack when?

>suddenly has "strong wyman" female elite guards
>removes brothels from the first game
>game is now made up mostly out of "strong wyman" with hardly any male characters
>some how not obviously the end result of sjw pandering

what ever you say body

just play the demo. it's literally have the fucking game.

They started out making games they loved and enjoy playing themselves, then they got bought by Zenjews and are now making games they are told to do with a checklist made by suits.

half*

Nah, mayne, I'll have to wait for the full game crack. It's all or nothing.

I'll have to kill time with ME:A until it happens. Being a pirate in 2017 is hell.

Why wasn't consolefags discussing it then? Stop this "bland safe sequel was actually a goty" maymay. I swear you are the same retards who praised Watch Dogs 2

Is 2 really that good? I actually just finished the first one the other day for the first time and I had a blast. I haven't played the Daud DLC yet, was planning on doing the last mission again because
>1 dead body despite choking and darting everyone

>weren't*

>Is 2 really that good?
not really

It's really fucking garbage.

It's the true and tested everything sucks and I hate video games Sup Forums sentiment again.

Watch_Dogs 2 was significantly better than Dishonored 2 desu

Already finished it when it came out. Definitely had its fair share of flaws but it's overall a good game carried by its level design, gameplay and setting. Shit performance along with pretty weak characters and story are the letdowns.

Good writing in games is a rarity but the writing in this one seems abnormally hackish.

Nope. No metric for bodies found.

First game is a solid 7/10 imo. Second is a 5/10 at best. Bad writing, bad voice acting, mainly uninteresting gameplay. The usual big budget sequel stuff.

It was nice to go to the new location. But since there's no rat plague there, the devs stuck in some shitty flies that zombify people, allowing them to shoehorn in the weeper combat, as well as quarantine barricades and stuff, from the first game. It's things like that that really bothered me.

>escape from Dunwall tower
>the first thing I see among the rooftops is "TAXES TAXES TAXES TAXES" angrily scrawled on a wall
So this is the power of environmental storytelling.

guess it means it doesn't matter. i don't think it affects your rating or counts as detected.

Doesn't matter, I want to finish the mission with all 0s, so that's why I'm redoing it.

but you can't see a 0 that isn't there.

At the end of the mission it shows the number of bodies found. It just doesn't show it up on the stats during the mission for some reason.

how about you don't knock anyone out, that way you won't get bodies found. you ARE a true stealth expert, aren't you.

Runs great on my GTX 650

and on my
GTX850

It improves on the first game significantly outside of performance at release.

I doubt they'd introduce a new isle gameplay wise in the DLC. Probably DLC in Karnaca, and when Arkane get around to D3 is when we'll get a lovely, snowy game in Tyvia.

really disappointed sequel. This was probably the last video game I was hyped for

>you'll never get to play as loli Emily

Why live?

i like it, runs at 60 fps on my system besides some rare frame drops.
it's really odd how many easy achievements there are, that barely anyone has.

the only achievement i don't have is Royal Spymaster, because fuck that noise.

>Loved part 1
>Bought part 2
>Ran fine and I had an absolute blast finishing it several times
>Both GOTYs for me
Life can be so easy

gotta admit i used a guide for it, it just sucks if you have to do a complete sweep of the whole ship every time.

I guess life is easy when you have shit taste.