Uncompressed pixels, silicon customized hardware based on game engine

Xbox will dominate the console market once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/reviews/winrar-winzip-7-zip-magicrar,3436-13.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where is this from?

why do retards insist on using winrar instead of 7zip?

only two days of porting remarkable never seen before 4K resolution has been reached it has reached a resolution of 4K it is incredible

e3 2016

Same as most stuff. Why do people use Steam, or consoles, or Windows, or [...] when options that respect their freedom exist? Because those that don't have no problem being obnoxious at some point in order to gain popularity, and from then on it's difficult to take their out of their seat.

on linux you have to install third party shit to uncompress .rar and winrar was more popular than 7zip in the mid 2000s where most people started using computers

Because you're too new to remember Dos era and inertia together with lack of 'killer features' in 7zip is enough for many people.

Ever heard of 'why fix something that isn't broken?', same principle.

>uncompressed pixels

What does this even mean?

>muh only true and proper tool / app / program to do thing
you fucking zealots suck

I think he meant uncompressed video... like every video you see (even 4K blu ray) is compressed
I think 1 uncompressed RGB 16-bit frame = 12mb

JUST

USE

7ZIP

it's under the GNU license, objectively better and ten times more user friendly and intuitive

>retards who don't participate in "post ending in 0 has to buy winrar" threads

some .rar files don't uncompress correctly in 7zip. I use both.

>it's under the GNU license,
Don't care.
>objectively better and ten times more user friendly and intuitive
The menus, features and OS integration are so similar they are interchangeable for all but extremely rare use cases.

false, I think you might be referring to the warning error 7zip gives but it just tells you that there are some data after the end of the payload data, but nothing actually goes wrong in that case, it's really just a warning

>I think you might be referring to the warning error
no. And now back to Sup Forums

7zip is perfect

Cause it's made by freetards.

tomshardware.com/reviews/winrar-winzip-7-zip-magicrar,3436-13.html

say it with me: I use 7zip and I am proud of it

I use both WinRAR and 7zip and I don't give a fuck.
Being proud to use some software is the same as being loyal to a brand, it's just stupid.
It's a tool.
If it does what you need it for, it's a good tool.
Doesn't matter if Stallman himself donated ones and zeroes 7zips devs put together to make that 'masterpiece'.

>not using both

Does 7zip constantly ask you to buy it? I've never rely thought to switch but I might if it doesn't.

Literally no game engine would use textures in bmp unless it's 256 colors.

no it's 100% free and not in your way

Don't underestimate Microsoft user.

And the best thing is those retard Xcucks fall for it, like they always do

>powah of the cloud
>4k hdmi cable
>dx12

etc etc

Okay. Winrar has been pissing me off lately since I've been using it more often.

If you care so much about using soft under the GNU license, why are you browsing Sup Forums, that uses proprietary code?