Oatmeal Cookie is working on a Naruto game

Oatmeal Cookie is working on a Naruto game.
youtu.be/pl1y6edvqu8

>The trailer reveals the new Naruto action game is developed by Soleil, a subsidiary of Valhalla Game Studios. The game features a new graphic style, a vast ninja world, and on four-on-four online ninja battles using dynamic ninjutsu action. It also confirms, as suspected, an Xbox One and PC release in addition to PlayStation 4 in the west.

gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-debut-trailer

Not the way I saw Itagaki working on a ninja game again.

Also why call him cookie still? He changed classes from Edge Samurai to Paladin a few years ago.

What happened to Itagaki after Devil's Third?

This looks really fun. Pc release?

How the mighty have fallen :(

Working on a licensed title for a multimillion dollar franchise isn't really a fall from grace.

The fact he still has a job after Devil's Thurd is impressive enough.

I thought he retired/got fired?

Fired from his own company?

Wow that actually looked really interesting. Alot better than the recent copy/paste sequel every year fighting game.

Naruto actually doing a summoning jutsu was surprising, considering he did that shit like once or twice in the entirety of the series.

Looks fun, better than the Ninja Storm games.

If they were smart they would include co-op that allowed you to free roam and do missions as a ninja team. but they won't. It will just be a shallow pvp shitfest with 1 attack button like every other naruto game.

What's wrong with his skin anyway?

>you can actually run on walls whenever the fuck you want instead of it being a QTE

Hopefully we also get tree hopping, that shit was cool in that one 360 game

It's called being asian, user

looks pretty good

also I'm rewatching the series now, I really wish someone made a fancut of it to remove the fucking nonstop flashbacks, pointless filler and stupid explanation of shit that doesn't need explaining, I get it's a kids show but goddamn.

acne scars my man.

Look up Naruto Kai

Devil's Third was great, pleb.

>online fighting garbage
Just make good combat and put in the entire story of the manga. Anything else is trash.

>Naruto is completely allowed on 4chsn now
>even in Sup Forums

What the fuck happened to this place?

Oh damn I completely forgot about this, thanks senpai

This feels like a Gundam arcade game.

It ended. Naruto was just bait for lesser shitposters to use when they dont have anything creative.

Jojo is the new Naruto

Where Devil's 3rd for PC?

I wish you weren't so fucking right

>being inconsistent in what kind of trash is allowed and what is not
People discuss far worse shit daily on this place so fuck off targeting specific franchises.

Naruto has the best game adaptations

consider suicide after you closed your secret clubs website

>rewatching 720 episodes

hmm that looks like battle of z and that ended up being trash. hopefully it turns out nice still. clash of ninja series is still the goat naruto games. now that was fun with 4players.

Looks like Nardo Xenoverse but without OC donuts, pass.

I still have my copy. No idea what happened to my boot disc for my GC tho. Flute girl and kimimaro are op as fuck in that game.

I didn't even realize NG2 wasn't directed by Oatmeal.
Wtf, I hate it now.

>that movement
as long as I can play as my boys Rock Lee and Shikamaru I'm buying it

>Naruto

Sorry, im not a underage homosexual

>Nart to Bort

>naruto is nearly 20 years old
Just kill me senpai.

Not directed, but the template was done by Itagaki, which Hayashi sorely needed if you look at how 3 and RE panned out

Battle of Z was a bad attempt at a Gundam Vs game in DBZ Skin

Wait Boruto is a real thing? I genuinely thought it was some kind of chinese Naruto rip off. What a stupid fucking name

>Naruto Xenoverse
>nothing but Uchiha OC as far as the eye can see

Its a genuine mystery, I guess he retired to be a CEO instead of game dev.

MY EMPEROR-SAMA IS MAKING A NEW GAME?!

>Mfw

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee be good and not be butcher like devils third ended up being

they are also remastering the first three storm games too for ps4. this game looks pretty good, and just because it has multiple characters doesn't mean it is xenoverse, fucking retards lol.

Thats not Sasuke. That's my original character Saskue

Plebbit and mobile posters happened, what are you, slowpoke?

Nope, its the sequel. Everyone fucked and had kids. The Naruto anime officially ended with Naruto and Hinata's wedding day. Boruto's manga just started the other week.

Never read or watched naruto but the games seem interesting, which one should I get just to full retard and throwing stars?

People grew up and stopped caring about childish memes.

The older PS2 era Naruto games. The fighting games and the RPGs were fun. Anything recent is just a bland as fuck online fighting game with a boring and QTE filled "Recap The Story" mode.

Give me Jiraiya and Madara and I'm buying this day one.

I wish I could see more of the gameplay. If It's a Storm game except up to 4 fighters on large maps then I pass.

I don't even know what I expect.
I bet once you're on a wall, you won't be able to do shit but throw some weak range attack. Actual vertical surface fightan would be nice, I guess

Never looked into Naruto, besides them doing the silly run only in the thread because of Itagaki.
Can somebody give me the jappill on it?

At. 0:54, you see Sasuke fighting Kisame like normal while they are on the wall, pretty sure thats what that was anyway.

Sakura is my waifu.

Ninja kids do ninja stuff and missions and learn secret bloodline techniques.

Time skip.

Kids are no longer kids, now young adults. They do missions and learn more secret techniques and fight each other.

Time skip.

Now coming of age, everyone fucked and had kids. There was a giant orgy, all the females got pregnant at more or less the same time, now their kids are going to school all at the same time and age. There you go.

what systems do you have?

loli sakura is best

I'm so sorry

>Not by CC2
I miss the 2d naruto games

Emulate the last Naruto Shippuudem Ultimate Ninja on PS2, previous ones are basically the same with less/different chars. The first Ninja Storm on PS3 was kinda fun, didn't play the rest

>Oatmeal Cookie
Hasn't been for a while

Devil's Third survived multiple engine changes, the original publisher going bankrupt, AND the publisher they ended up getting doing zero advertising for them, in addition to printing a pathetic amount of physical copies.

The game wasn't great but for all the shit it went through it turned out alright.

Forgot pic

Jumping to licensed garbage is the first step to bankruptcy. After that it is working on ports, then mobile games and finally shutting down. I feel bad for cookie san.

All forms of my waifu is best!

It's okay, no need to feel jealous user.

It looks worse than ultimate ninja fighting games. From graphics to animations.

wow that is some liberal use of the blur tool
after she loses the bike shorts and becomes generic looking as fuck i lost interest.

That game actually looks good

Never ever, I've been waiting for a long time.

You really have to take it for what it is, theres certainly fun to be had but it'd be lying to call it a great game.

"OUTTA MY WAY UCHIHA FUCKING SHITS" - Tobirama "If their symbol is a paper fan, drown the whole clan" Senju

The Uchiha symbol looks more like a fishing bobber

Cool I hope the gameplay is better than the other recent naruto which are much too repetitive and formulatic. Not even fun to play competitively because every Match is just cheese to win.

So does this mean that CC2 is free to make a Hero Academia game now?

When I realised literally all his famous techniques were built around killing Uchiha was amazing.

Ninja arts, fights, and whatnot
>timeskip
Ninja arts, fights, and whatnot with more magics
>later on
EYES and the second coming of jesus

>with every new naruto game they completely leave the last one in the dust

hory shet naruto for EVO WHEN??

It'd be better if they made a OPM game that goes up to Garou arc, where you play as various heroes, then finish off your opponent as Saitama.
Then Saitama would have a fully playable form just for Boros and Garou fights as Saitama ['serious series']

In mp you can only use Saitama ['serious series'], but there'd be a secret unlock for a local only character called Saitama [full power] which would just kill anyone in a single punch and can't be damaged.
Of course it would be hacked in like a day and people would bring [full power] online to fuck with others lel

You guys need some new memes because this meme has been going around since the PS2 days.

I just want a goddamn naruto action rpg.

Just fucking give it to me.

>Naruto
>not One Piece
Goddammit, why are developers so fucking lazy? I'm sure it's easy to animate fucking wannabe cool ninjas who basically all do the same shit and have the same Holohaux body but Naruto is so fucking gay and edgy.

It looks really cool and, as much as I appreciated the story telling of the ninja storm games (except 4, fuck that slideshow crap), as well as their overall fun gameplay, the formula has gotten tiring.
I'm glad to see a more open style to Naruto games, it's been a while since we've gotten that.

My only fear is that they'll obsess over the 4v4 stuff too much, and the campaign will be like Xenoverse where it's ALWAYS a multi team fight in the story and you never ever go one on one.

Are there any naruto games where you can go on ninja missions co-op style with bros?

one piece sucks

>tfw if one piece games had as much innovation as naruto games

Please nigger, Bleach would lend itself to fucking amazing games much more than Naruto does, and FAR better than One Piece would, but you don't see me whine every thread.
At least you shits get musou stuff.

(You)

>nurutu
why do people still give a shit about this trash?

It wouldn't make a better game than Naruto and definitely not than One Piece. It basically has no world building and is all about edgy bishonen making oneliners.

fuck you

Autism.

download a mod that just makes all the models blank and removes voice

the game itself is fuggin good kiddo and you need to deal with it

>everyone has a unique weapon
>everyone has unique abilities
>most people have 1-2 transformations

Bleach is basically designed for video games

>it has no world building
Just because the world building went to shit half way through (the first half was excellent, which is a shame) the Quincy King arc doesn't mean it has none.

Cause you Sony fanboys can't move on from Weeb shit.

Tell us, what generic anime series should we care about? Jojo? One Piece? some obscure shit you feel not enough are watching?

none

One Piece gets nothing but fucking games, and movies while we're at it. Sorry if they're all shit, but its what you're asking for.

Yuri on Ice