Mobages now control 90% of the Japanese gaming market

>Mobages now control 90% of the Japanese gaming market
What happened?

People sometimes likes things

Weeaboos have always been cancerous to the video game industry. This is just further indication of that.

oh shit thatswag on the left girl

>Anime and comics now control 90% of the Western gaming and movie market
What happened?

waifus

Hot girls + the fact that it's easier to pick up a phone game and play than it is to play a console or even handheld game

>westcuck who can't admit that his games are inferior to Japanese games

Nothing.

>Console games are already insanely casual
>Mobile games are somehow even more casual
>Weeaboo thinks he is in any position to claim superiority

Since lots of people have to commute, it's easy way to pass time. Pretty much everyone has at least some sort of smartphone and the internet being fast makes it really easy to access tons of games.

>casual = bad
Autism

Yes, it is. Casual games are for mouthbreathing retards, and it leads to less legitimate games because retards predictably buy into nonsense.

Weeaboos are just even more dogmatic retards who will buy into garbage.

I know it's hard for someone with autism to understand, but different people have different tastes.

Weebcucks don't even make videogames... they make repetitive mini-games with 95% visual novel shit.

Yes, and those "different" tastes are objectively shit and cancerous on the industry.

Different can very well mean wrong.

Which of these fine vessels would you fill with sea men?

You can only pick one.

cute boats!

>objectively shit
Wrong. It's entirely subjective.
Video game companies can appeal to whatever demographic they want. No matter how much you want it to change it will always stay alive.

I'd ram her stern if you catch my drift.

Must I pick a loil?

and treat her like the true fine lady she is

No they don't you fucking moron, especially when it's a very high risk market. You either hit it really big (very rare), have a solid year run (normal), or get ditched less than a year (very common)

Mobage are the most normalfag games in Japan. Only otaku play games on consoles/PC.

Gatchashit mobage as a whole actually are horribly made video games that rely on bad practices like "play every day for these jewels!", "pay money to get more shit!", "you can only play a limited amount of time a day unless you give us money!" and primitive gameplay coated in randomization that could be designed by an actual monkey.
"Different tastes" is a shitty argument. Nobody's telling you to stop liking what you like, but nobody's going to stop calling out tremendously bad design just because lol it's all subjecitve anyway dude.

>Japenese people
>Weeaboos