Vidya red flags

>Open world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0ccJyNAPRBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a living, breathing world!

also holy shit amy schumer is disgusting.
Also also why is comedy central pushing the gender politics so fucking hard

>they wanted this woman to play Barbie

a fucking damigiana

she's jewish

I remember watching the first 30 minutes of trainwreck and wondering what bizarro world these people were living in

Is there a more unfunny person?

>crafting

Dane Cook

They're a dying network

Open world isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you have to design the gameplay around the novelty of the open world itself rather than trying to just place conventional gameplay elements on a huge-ass map.

She's related to Chuck Schumer, so she gets a lot of breaks from people looking to curry political favor. It's like how Chelsea Clinton got paid loads to do nothing out of college because there were people who wanted to suck up to her parents.

>Sup Forums praises game

At least Dane Cook stole funny jokes.

Ubisoft.
Greenlight.
Early Acess.
Console exclusive.
PC exclusive.
Sup Forums likes it.

There's a few games that live up to that phrase though

George Lopez, Dane Cook, Carlos Mercia, Doug DUDE WEED, Eddie Murphy, Michael Myers

Of course Amy Schumer has a tramp stamp

Every webcomic artist out there

A few doesn't automatically not make me skeptical when a game says this silly goose

>Eddie Murphy
Nice try trying to sneak that in there.

What fucjing planet are you living on, where they're less funny than amy Schumer

He had good stand up once

>knockout figure

Gr8 b8

I can't believe I'm actually sticking up for carlos "I steal jokes" mencia but you're a retard

Earth

>Early access

George Lopez, Jeff Dunham, Dane Cook

>photorealistic

Nick "DUDE DRUGS LMAO" Swardson
Jim Gaffigan

>social media integration

>voice commands

>always online

>game's map is xx sq. kms

>season pass

>game designed with console controllers in mind

>Knockout figure

forgot about Jeff, hope he dies

Same reason as eveyone. SJW's are all middle class and have mass disposable income. No reason pandering to people who need foodstamps to survive, you need that sweet sweet white guild money. That's why Avatar was Dances with Wolves for the Envriomental crowd instead of americancentric "did we fuck the red people" crowd.

Somewhere between "You can go anywhere" or "back to the roots".

>no option to turn off motion blur

"From the creators of"

cause comedy central is a subnetwork of MTV and MTV is complete garbage

You have just red flagged 99% of all video games

>female character in a combat uniform designed to make sure the audience knows there's a strong woman under all of that armor (hair, eyes, tight pants)

>We're taking the series back to its roots, while keeping it fresh for new players!
This is literally the biggest red flag these days next to "open world" and "rich cinematic experience"

It all but guarantees a crappy product that is too fundamentally different to existing fans, while being too derivative of another series to the point where newcomers don't care and will just stick to whatever game/series they were trying to borrow stuff from in the first place

Jeff Dunham is funny, when your 6.

>She's no Trainwreck!
They got that fucking right. Because not even gore laden fiery trainwreck would look nearly as horrific as Amy Schumer in a bikini. Would Hawaii even consider ISIS to be a terror group after being exposed to that 'knockout figure'?

I bet Mike Tyson fucking dies after seeing this photo, got cremated and is now spinning in his urn at 30000 RPM.

Didnt they do this with DOOM 2016, but it turned out to be good?

Sadly of all the other reboots, this is the only exception I can think of.

I was trying to be efficient. Sorry if that is cheating.

I agree on all of these except the last one. What's wrong with controllers?

Dane cuck

youtu.be/0ccJyNAPRBo

Not really

>Early Access
>Kickstarter
>Greenlit
>Sandbox
>Open World
>Diverse Characters
>Strong Female Lead
>Written by Hamburger Helper
>Exclusive
>Pre-order Bonuses
>EA, Bioware, Ubisoft, Gearbox
>Review Embargo
>30FPS Lock
>Inspired by Skyrim

Hardly, unless you go into negative values all they can do is manage to be just as unfunny.

I know it's shit if Sup Forums likes it.

AND A FAT FUCKING ASS

Their shows tend to appeal to liberals, not conservatives.

They've always been this way. Always.

>Xbox One exclusive

>you know that MMO you like? Well we've listened to our fans and decided to reboot it and now it is going F2P!

What the fuck?

Bitch looks like a female Ben Roethlisberger

>game designed with console controllers in mind
>Using m+kb for a 3rd person action game
Literally why?

Repulsive. Were it not for that bun on the back of her head, she'd look like a fat 18 year old male in a woman's bikini.

Bleh. that was harder to watch than jimmy fallon's SNL audition

>What's wrong with controllers?
He didn't say controllers were wrong, he said "designed for them".

To be fair, I didn't know that Twitch was a woman from the art, until I played her.

Though that was before they updated her look to make her look like a French dominatrix. Which I vastly prefer.

>see that blank over there? you can have basic interaction with it!
>collecting all of blank will easily add another however many hours and I bet you didn't even arbitrarily press the button at every rock
>lore
>they didn't need better gameplay, it's a game
>waifu
>this year is different than other years of games, and not only that but it will be the best one ever

That's a knockout figure indeed. I'll knock it out with a baseball bat

The last good show Comedy Central had was South Park, and that last season showcased that that show is finally ready to be taken behind the shed and put down.

JUST

namajeff

OK, what's wrong with that? Unless it's a shooter controllers are always great to use

That's got to be fake

DOOM wasn't that bad. I would also argue that RE7 and FF15, while not the best, weren't complete disasters like Halo 5

You do know that';s fake, right?

>Gross shock humor comedian
Never understood why this was ever funny

>British Newspapers call this a "knockout figure"

Makes me terrified of what sort of Innsmouth breeds they have running around Britain these days

Could have fooled me. Thanks for the heads up though

>crafting
>creative
>"The next ___"
>later port to xbox

mynamchegg

>mfw I enjoy the architecture and comfy ass settings with perfect music of older AssCreed games and the nautical nature of 4
>mfw Gone Home was fun
>mfw Valiant Hearts was a genuinely good game
>mfw recently played through and loved Far Cry 3 & Blood Dragon
>mfw I also got the newest Splinter Cell game for 10 bucks and quite enjoyed playing through going HAM and zero detection styles
Despite their dog shit upper management choices I might have enjoyed more hours in Ubisoft games than any other publisher

>that tongue
Fuck they weren't kidding about the lizard people

Have you played Mark of the Ninja or other games that were designed for a specific controller? "Press (X) to do this action", you don't have that button on your controller but you can get the idea, or if you've got a keyboard it's completely arbitrary. For the entire game as it's giving hints and tips to press keys you're not suing that controller let alone that scheme. It's distracting at best.

>MAH VAGINA STINKS
>SUCKING STRANGERS OFF RIGHT?
>BEING SO DRUNK I GOT RAPED AMIRITE?

How she got this far is an actual miracle. I lack the words to describe how unfunny she is

CHEFF

Nah, they've had way worse seasons than the last one.
Unless you're just upset that they mocked Trump.

As in she could knock you the fuck out if you said that to her face

Only your Font choice is more repulsive than fatty fucking schumer

jefh¿

Twitch don't even have the black nail polish displayed in the art in the actual gameplay.

A beached whale is no laughing matter.