What is your honest opinion on Zaeed?

What is your honest opinion on Zaeed?

An honest and upfront bloke. He's had a hard life.

he was the only one to make it out alive

THOSE

I remember him being pretty chill all things considered.

>dlc exclusive content

cant buy dlc used so
literally who is this?

>even after the patch, Mass Effect 2 NPCs still look better than Andromeda

He apparently had a son named Bain. He's a big guy. He wears a mask to protect himself from kett

Shit character that could have been good if he wasn't stuck as an underdeveloped DLC character.

The founder of the blue suns deserves more than a few lines of dialogue.

Should have been one of the main NPCs instead of Jacob, the dullest man alive.

He was an okay Not-Canderous

isnt Cerberus pass free now?

>>dlc exclusive content
>cant buy dlc used so
>literally who is this?
What the fuck is this?

see he was basically a human Wrex

I honestly thought he was a mercenary that was well written and couldn't give a shit about him beyond that, but I didn't let him jeopardise the many over the few which is what he boiled down to. Liked the voice actor. although it took a second play to warm up to him. Tl;dr 2D bioware character leading to paragon/renegade and no mid ground.

You can literally just download and install all the DLC without paying

Eh was okay.

I didn't like subbing him in over grunt/garrus.

>ME on PC

fuck no

>basically a human Wrex
This, maybe that's why I liked him so much

I think he was a pretty poor character overall.
>Barely interacts with the rest of the crew because he was DLC and as such Bioware didn't want to waste time integrating him more closely into the game than necessary
>Every conversation with him on the Normandy also has no distinct camerawork to frame the scene or movement also, making them feel like getting fed a line of dialogue from random npc on the citadel instead of holding a conversation with a squadmate
>His entire personality is just "muh merc work" and "i'm kind of a dick but funny xD" and it gets old quick
>Fucking awful loyalty mission
>Only gets worse in 3

>4K textures
>mouse for shooting
>free DLC
Okay have fun

Goddamn.

Jacob? Oh right, you mean black Carth Onasi.

I liked how he hit on Samara by talking about fucking his rifle.

This

>I swear he's not a token black guy! Look how dull and boring he is! So much integration that he literally fuses with the background!

Shit character, annoying voice.

>awful loyalty mission
You mean because you had to do bad shit in order to actually get his loyalty? Showed the paradigm differences between veteran mercs on the fringes and war hero military guys like Shepard.

There's faster loading and you can mod back in controller support, among a bunch of other shit you can mod in. What's not to like.

No, because it's a boring as shit mission that's no fun to play, has a bland black/white choice in it that serves as the sole 'hook' it has, and no matter who you bring along not a single god damn squadmate actually comments on it in a believable way. You can leave those innocent people for dead in front of any squadmate you want without them even blinking, its clear as fuck Bioware but the bare minimum effort necessary into it.

Shame his voice actor died

Oh okay I can see that