HAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA

POORFAGS BTFO

The game is still possible to pirate though. This just prevent further patches.

Is Denuvo still uses a VM? Doesn't that fuck up the performance?

Why would anyone bother pirating that piece of shit though?

Take that south america

DEPRECATED VERSION WITH BUGS AND RETARDED FACES

N O U P D A T E S

Why the fuck would you want to play that garbage game anyway?

Okay, but people can still play the game for free.

The fuck is 2dark?

>Implying
Nah m8, this means not

>MEA
>NieR
>2DARK
>Dead Rising 4

Or any denuvo v4 for pirate fags.

I find the idea that pirates are just "poorfags" to be hilarious, knowing my own situation. I've torrented about 1.5TB of games, but I also spend probably over $500 per year on games that I actually care about.

I know that's just anecdotal, and I've definitely seen discussions in some pirate circles of people saying they "can't afford" a single, moderately-priced game (which itself kind of baffles me). But surely I'm not the only one.

Good thing I don't pirate games huh. Either way even if EA paid me I would still not play Andromedia.

U N O P T I M I Z E D G L I T C H E D R E L E A S E

>full game available, for free, less one patch.
>somehow implies that poorfags are "btfo"

go back a year or so when denuvo actually worked and maybe id agree with you.

just googled it and found out it's a very high quality video game made with a captivating story with a unique and dynamic gameplay style

>Implying you will get any patch
Have fun waiting 2 years for a new crack :)

I respect pirates more than people who bought this or any other EA game.

Okay, but people can still play the game for free.

Even in the worst case scenario all this does is incentivize CPY to crack the new version of Denuvo faster than they otherwise would.

Cry more :)

EARLY ACCESS TRIPLE A TITLE

I'm not sure how you could possibly interpret my post as crying. I have no feelings on this game one way or the other; I'm only here to tell you that "poorfags" are not BTFO if they can play the game for free /right now/.

>2 weeks to crack a DENUVO version 2 game
>"IT'S DENUVO V4 GUYSSSS22!""
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop replying to shill thread baits.holy fucking shit

Why would anyone want to pirate this? It looks so shit it's not even worth the effort.

Why? It's not like OP will stop making these threads nor will he be banned. It's something for me to do, at least.

mass effect stopped being good after the first game, it was all downhill from there

poorfags will take anything they can get.

Bioware is proper fucked. God bless piratefags.

NEVER EVER PIRATEFAGS

I buy all my games but I have nothing against pirates, you are probably a spoiled kid getting mad other kids in your school get to play the same game as you for free.

I used to pirate so much stuff when I was younger, hey I was a fucking kid and my parents would never give me money to buy games, now I have a well paying job and can purchase games I enjoy.

Grow up and fuck off, I think people like you should get banned for a month from Sup Forums, grow up kiddo.

cringe

giving your minor updates DRM
EA is really desperate

Not really. I run my main OS on a type-1 hypervisor.