Sup Sup Forums I purchased myself a 1080ti and I get to chose one of these games which of them is less shit?

Sup Sup Forums I purchased myself a 1080ti and I get to chose one of these games which of them is less shit?

Ghost Recon

Hard choice. Would go for Ghost Recon I guess. Honestly though, just sell the key.

This, both games are mediocre.

GR. it's like MGSV, but with some things done much better, and some much worse. it's coop too and that's the big point. it's fun with friends.

Ghost Recon.

It's got the same problems as AssCreed 1 where it has a lot of squandered potential meaning they could potentially make a good sequel.

Plus it's the closest thing we'll ever get to having Socom back.

Both games aren't all that great. If I had to pick one personally i'd go with Ghost Recon.

Ghost recon is fun if you want spec ops stuff. If you want a call of duty style shooter or doom you won't like it.

if you don't like spec ops and want some imbalanced fun melee then For Honor. But Ghost Recon will probably give you more playtime, but your mileage may vary.

Not possible, redemption codes are now tied to purchased hardware.

I recently picked up a 1070 and picked For Honor without a moments hesitation. Why would you want another fucking repetitive open world third person shooty grind? For Honor is not great, but it's super unique and fun as long as you go in expecting the bullshit. I actually have hopes it will have a second coming kind of like Siege did, but we'll see. Ghost Recon is drab and boring unless you have a bunch of friends to play with, and even then it will be dull after a while.

for honor is dead, get gr

youre an idiot
i bought someone's key just recently
you just need to redeem it on the site then use it

Sell the key.

ghost recon because you can explore/sightsee if you get tired of missions

Ghost Recon if you have friends
Ghost Recon if you just want a new game or a beautiful open world to explore

Otherwise just sell the coupon code

I bought an australian code for ~$17 and got Wildlands, just had to use a VPN.

Still playing it.
You just need to have a 1070 or 1080.

Wildlands has the best graphics ever & the PC version is really ahead of Consoles if you have the hardware

So if you are a graphics whore, the choice is easy

Well For Honor is practically dead because the developers have autism and would rather release grindable trinkets instead of fixing the game

Ghost Recon sucks but For Honor has it's issues.

Here's what you do, OP: Recon is shit from the ground up but For Honor is only suffering from technical issues.

Keep the key for later, and if it's shit a month from now sell it.

Ghost recon sucks but FH isn't great either

for info I guess

Ghost Recon is a garbage cash in, Farcry 3 for the 100th time except this time there's even more barren emptiness for you to drive through between the actual important destinations

For Honor is a mess right now but at least it's different and might come out of the other end of the tunnel like Siege did

don't bother they're probably Uplay keys

They are

>buying through steam to then launch the game again through uplay
>willingly being double penetrated by two DRMs at once
whats it like being Gaben's bitch?